Madeleine McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the initial conspiracies about possible sex rings and trafficking, part of me has hoped that she is dead. That sounds awful and I’ll probably get back lash for it, but I’d much rather her be dead and at peace than think of her injuring years and years of abuse and misery.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Don’t mention Cummings,
Don’t mention track and trace,
Don’t mention protests,
Don’t mention racism,
Don’t mention the economy,

Don’t mention the airline industry struggles,

Remember Madeline McCann everyone. 😬

Since the initial conspiracies about possible sex rings and trafficking, part of me has hoped that she is dead. That sounds awful and I’ll probably get back lash for it, but I’d much rather her be dead and at peace than think of her injuring years and years of abuse and misery.
fully agree. I hope she died before she left the apartment and she’s been at peace since then. The alternative seems much worse.

Reactions: 51
I feel exactly the same. Poor little girl ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Has this story come from the McCann's side or the Police? I don't think this is an official Police release, can anyone confirm?

I feel like every time the government want to control the press or deflect they throw out a Madeline McCann lead/story. 😐
You could be right no evidence ,no witnesses they haven't charged him ...no further forward😕

Reactions: 5
Aren’t Kate and Gerry known to be friends with people in sex rings (or were friends with). Maybe they could still have something to do with it even if this German guy is involved if he has been known as a sexual predator. Obviously complete speculation and not based on fact.
[/QUOT

You could be right no evidence ,no witnesses they haven't charged him ...no further forward😕
Its not the first time something of this nature has come out,
I hope she’s never been used in some vile twisted sex ring,
but she’s for sure been used by the government and media when necessary 😬

Reactions: 10
The press are reporting it ,his name is Christian Brueckner he's a 43yr old convicted sex attacker he's serving time atm for raping a pensioner .
It seems there is also a German actor by the same name. Poor guy, when you put his name in google now, his face and Wikipedia page come up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hang on didn’t that Freud chap have a villa near by and the parents knew him and visited him at his home and he is a know paedophile

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry for haven’t caught up on the thread but they news articles said a lot of people will of Hurd of his vile crimes and know who he is.. I’m intrigued now! Sounds like he is well known, I think it’s about time the parents were charged for neglect too! I can’t imagine how her siblings feel growing up knowing their parents left them and their sisters in a room.. he could of took all 3 of them. I hope she didn’t suffer but it’s sounding as though the police are certain that she was trafficked in some way shape or form.

I often sat and thought I wonder if she’s alive but doesn’t know who she is? I can’t imagine the trauma she wil of been through if she is still alive out there and I can’t imagine life would ever be ‘normal’ I do agree that her been dead would Proberly be the best thing for her as grim and terrible as it sounds 😩 my heart breaks for that little girl who was let down by her own family 💔💔

I don’t know, there’s just something about the wording this time that seems quite emphatic from German authorities. Interesting to read everyone’s opinions on here; sad as it may be if she’s no longer with us, talks of abduction and CSE just fill me with dread. I hope wherever she is, she hasn’t suffered for long.

Reactions: 3
I find it very odd that after 20yrs the police now think he's a suspect. The campervan he was supposed to be using was so distinctive, only now they known about it??

All of the years they have been investigating this, only now his names pops up 😕

I have my suspicions about Gerry, but I hope I'm wrong & this is the guy & brings closure.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its not the first time something of this nature has come out,
I hope she’s never been used in some vile twisted sex ring,
but she’s for sure been used by the government and media when necessary 😬
It doesn't bear thinking about :censored: this guy allegedly confessed to his friend on the 10th anniv of her disappearance ,why wait till now to bring it up as they have no further evidence 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It doesn't bear thinking about :censored: this guy allegedly confessed to his friend on the 10th anniv of her disappearance ,why wait till now to bring it up as they have no further evidence 🤷‍♀️
this is how I feel,
it’s like the go-to story that they know will get the publics attention, look at sky new today, the majority of the coverage is about this.

I know I fall into conspiracy theories far too much lately 😬 but I think they have a hell of a lot more information and knowledge about what happened her than they let on, that hasn’t been told to the public, no idea why, but it’s the story they roll out whenever they feel it necessary.

Speculation on the gossip thread is that its back in the news again merely to garner more donations to the 'Find Madeleine' fund.

You're right. I can not believe how much has been spent on this investigation. £11 million if the press are correct. The government have pledged another minimum of £300,000 this year alone, with the exact figure being confirmed in October, according to this story! I know she needs and most definitely deserves to be found but that is a lot of money for one investigation into one missing person. I've never known a case like it x

Reactions: 16
I fell down a hole a couple of years back with videos, podcasts and written articles on Maddies disappearance and from it her parents just give me the creeps and I have no doubt that they know what happened to her. What parent in their right mind would leave their young children in a room just so they can go out, disgusting then when questioned they refused to answer, why?

Not only that, someone high up is protecting them. They neglected their children several times and have got away with it.

Reactions: 20

You're right. I can not believe how much has been spent on this investigation. £11 million if the press are correct. The government have pledged another minimum of £300,000 this year alone, with the exact figure being confirmed in October, according to this story! I know she needs and most definitely deserves to be found but that is a lot of money for one investigation into one missing person. I've never known a case like it x
GMB this morning (I know, Piers😂) were saying that there would be probably massive difference if she wasn’t considered “a perfect little girl”.

Reactions: 7
So they think shes dead.
I mean, no tit Sherlock? (Not aimed at you lol). After all this time its unlikely she’d be alive without being seen somewhere. Her eye (which they told K&G NOT to draw attention to as it could put her at further risk but they did anyway) would be a huge giveaway.

I also hope that she died at the apartment and wasn’t subjected to abuse. Neither ‘option’ would be nice but one is slightly less awful.

There are many many conspiracy theories that she was taken as part of a higher up/child trafficking ring. Worth a read
I've watched lots of documentaries on the Madeline McCann case. I saw one about all of the other children that went missing around Praia Da Luz at the same time Madeline did and it's hundreds of children. Apparently it's massively covered up by the police over there too, and apparently the police are extremely corrupt over there. I have always suspected K&J, and after seeing that documentary, it fueled my thoughts on that, and I think they may have paid off the police there to. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope for that poor little girl is still alive, and is being taken care of. Like one of the other theories were that she was sold to a couple who desperately wanted children, but couldn't. I really hope that is the outcome, rather than something alot more sinister. I hope she hasn't suffered x

GMB this morning (I know, Piers😂) were saying that there would be probably massive difference if she wasn’t considered “a perfect little girl”.
Oh definitely without a doubt, I love Piers Morgan!! He's my guilty pleasure. 🙈 My secret crush 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️😂 x

Sorry I didn't finish this!! If this was a girl from a working class background without influencial parents, with money, who had their fingers in a lot of pies this case wouldn't hav gathered even a tenth of the momentum. Never mind the funds. There were hundreds of children going missing in that area around the time Madeline did, and they didn't get any coverage, and that infuriated the locals. There was a HUGE child trafficking problem and it was never highlighted. Whether you his is what happened to Madeline, we don't know, but they could have brought the other missing children to the attention of the media too, but they never x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.