Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmopps

VIP Member
You haven't met my mother, lol
May I ask which books you are referring to? I have heard of the parents reading specific books.
---
Not my theory but one person allegedly was missing from dinner every night, so it could be that they watched all the kids. Who knows though. They had drugs with them they probably sedated Madeleine with. There’s a lot of very weird stuff. Drugs, weird books, their behaviour. Who washes curtains in a holiday apartment? Or bleaches floors.
May I ask which books you are referring to? I have heard of the parents reading specific books.

Reactions: 1

GM17

Chatty Member
A lot wasn’t explained and yes feel for the kids. I’ve said before I don’t believe at all she was left alone nor were the other kids. An adult took it in turn each night to care for all the kids in one apartment.
So what do you think happened? Why would they say that and make everyone hate them for leaving them alone?

Jen667

VIP Member
It has been proven time and time again that the way people act after a traumatic event is no indication of guilt.

Yes definitely weird they went to play tennis. Does it mean they did anything? No.

They actually think Christian made the shrine. They did an underwater search of that lake looking for a gun and camcorder belonging to him.
Exercise was clearly how they de-stressed. If they'd read a book or listened to music, nobody would have been bothered. Would they have cared so much if they'd just gone for a walk instead of a run?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
That also says something to me as I had thought the same thing that perhaps they stayed together to show a united front?
what is portrayed in public maybe a different matter in private, two of Gerry's sister's are now divorced, Madeleine's disappearance has possibly had an impact on both their marriages

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
is terfenadine still available? numerous reports of terfenadine associated cardiac dysrhythmias and sudden death have raised questions about the safety profile of the drug its been made a prescription-only medication the UK it is no longer available for use in USA and France, I wonder what date it was withdrawn in the above countries?
Terfenadine was withdrawn 1997 as far as I can see

monga

VIP Member
A forum that was linked in a reddit post said Gerry knew Brown through his brother, but honestly, it's a small word. The rich and powerful class are all connected and definitely have a "you scratch my back" mentality. It's all about favours and connections when you get up to that level.

Source:
I thought they knew each other because they were both ( rumoured) Freemasons?

Spidey2020

Chatty Member
I used a post giving scientific facts about the sharing of dna with siblings that explains it - and nothing to do with Madeleine so no agenda and you posted a newspaper article.
Your link has nothing to do with low copy number DNA testing it’s talking about commercial DNA testing kits.

we disagree let’s just leave it at that.

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
edited to add;
Headaches have been reported in approximately 6% of treated patients. Terfenadine has not been demonstrated to cause significant drowsiness, sedation, or impaired psychomotor skills.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
is terfenadine still available? numerous reports of terfenadine associated cardiac dysrhythmias and sudden death have raised questions about the safety profile of the drug its been made a prescription-only medication the UK it is no longer available for use in USA and France, I wonder what date it was withdrawn in the above countries?
Opens up a question of why they had it at the very least

IMG_3442.png

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Yes, so they say. So that still leaves 25mins intervals throughout the evening were 3 little children are left alone in an unlocked apartment.
I'm not saying it's ok, I am just stating what happened.

GM17

Chatty Member
It's an even smaller world when it comes to Scotland which may have a similar population to Denmark but is smaller than London. The legal, financial, political, artistic, media, sporting etc circles are all interconnected.
He is from Scotland and she’s a scouse but they lived in Leicester so not sure how connected they would be to Scotland…

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
The Freemasons are busy people. Covering this up, making the Constance Marten trial collapse, covering for Phillip Schofield. Is it just cases of child neglect/exploitation they get involved in?
you might be interested in Bernt Stellander book in how he sent a coded email to Gerry McCann then documents in his book what happens next,
---
Yes Gerry was friendly with John Brown - Gordon’s brother - who was a powerful person in the world of PR…
Gordon Brown also has another brother called Andrew Brown
---
There’s Catholic lodges, Pope JP II was a Freemason, its the Catholic Church ban it not the actual lodges.
and lets not forget that evil disgusting Jimmy Saville was one and a catholic

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Sidenote - do you think we will ever get the FULL story? Even answers?
Do you think there will ever be closure to this case?