Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I would be sympathetic if someone's baby died in an accident like fell off a sofa whilst the parent was in another room more than I'm sympathetic to parents who buggered off out and left their kids in an unlocked apartment and one of them was kidnapped?!
Poor little Maddie. Deserved so much more.
Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you are saying but of course people would be sympathetic to an accident but even if it was an accident in this case they weren’t home and in a different room so it’s not really relevant
If she had an accident she did so while home alone so the alarm couldn’t be raised until much later after it happened

Is there anyone on this thread here, who thinks to have solved the case, and has a firm conviction of what happened?

Also, did we get final results of the diggings around that lake last summer?

GM17

Chatty Member
no but want to, although the ordering system looks complicated
---

my post above relates to the new book written by Bernt Stellander it is called "The Sudden Impulse" from what I read on a forum it is supposed to be extremely interesting and looks like he has opened up a huge can of worms
I started to watch the YouTube about that but it was so weird and played loads of strange music with Maddy pictures all being posted while it played.

griftalo

VIP Member
I don’t think you do?

pretty much any news report other than the one you selected states the same.
I used a post giving scientific facts about the sharing of dna with siblings that explains it - and nothing to do with Madeleine so no agenda and you posted a newspaper article.

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
the Portuguese Police sent the samples found in the apartment and car to the Forensic Science Service in the UK to be analysed in hindsight this was probably their biggest mistake especially after the preliminary results were disclosed to them which were different a few days later
Bib; Hi, could you give more info on this please

Superdude

They DID search. And the words "they've taken her" were said after quite a number of hours, apparently. If you read the police interviews you'll see that.
No idea about the tennis lessons - is that a verified fact?

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
They went to a tennis lesson after she disappeared.
What I meant was the idea that MM died before the parents went out to the tapas restaurant to meet their friends on the evening that she disappeared - I can't see that happened.
I think it was the following day that the parents went to the tennis lesson.