Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the priest knows what happened but can never say.
Me too and I think the priest is probably left absolutely distraught by it. Saying they deceived him makes me wonder if they used the church itself for something when they had the keys - secret meetings and conversations away from other ears maybe.

It’s the washing of cuddle cat that makes me believe they were involved or responsible. Why would any parent ever wash their missing child’s comfort toy? Unless it had traces of medicine on it or Maddy’s hair etc that they couldn’t risk being tested.

I can’t help but wonder what the twins think now they’re old enough to have read it all for themselves and form an opinion. And perhaps piece it together with snippets of memory.
It must be so hard for them.

Reactions: 23
Me too and I think the priest is probably left absolutely distraught by it. Saying they deceived him makes me wonder if they used the church itself for something when they had the keys - secret meetings and conversations away from other ears maybe.

It’s the washing of cuddle cat that makes me believe they were involved or responsible. Why would any parent ever wash their missing child’s comfort toy? Unless it had traces of medicine on it or Maddy’s hair etc that they couldn’t risk being tested.

I can’t help but wonder what the twins think now they’re old enough to have read it all for themselves and form an opinion. And perhaps piece it together with snippets of memory.
Imagine knowing your parents left you alone for hours on end regardless of being checked every half hour because they wanted to enjoy their nights out child free and then the unimaginable happens to your sibling which could have been you

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Imagine knowing your parents left you alone for hours on end regardless of being checked every half hour because they wanted to enjoy their nights out child free and then the unimaginable happens to your sibling which could have been you
And they chucked you back in kids club the next day so they could play tennis

Reactions: 23
I'm just putting this here as a marker. But listened to a few videos lately saying they believe she will be found and this has all been done to bring in chips for children. I'm not saying I believe that but just in case I'm putting it here.

Reactions: 1
I'm just putting this here as a marker. But listened to a few videos lately saying they believe she will be found and this has all been done to bring in chips for children. I'm not saying I believe that but just in case I'm putting it here.
I think chips in children did take off in America following the incident. I do remember that rumour at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There is so way the general public would agree to chip their children. Most don’t leave their kids alone at night anyway!

My dog has a microchip and I still don’t leave her unattended outside a shop just in case 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There is so way the general public would agree to chip their children. Most don’t leave their kids alone at night anyway!

My dog has a microchip and I still don’t leave her unattended outside a shop just in case 😂

I remember when you had to get your dogs chipped and people were saying, what about kids I would have mine done like a shot. 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I had no idea what chips for children was so I googled it and was even more confused as it was literal potato chips 😅

People will be sowing air tags into their kids soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely if the priest knew they had done something illegal, he can tell the police about it?

Reactions: 2
There is only 1 thing that makes me query their involvement and that is why keep pushing for more investigation unless of course they are certain she wouldn’t be found?

Reactions: 7

I'm sure it was an Ex Pat who contacted the Priest with regards to giving the McCann's keys to the Church, and it was this that the Priest felt deceived in regards to, they obtained the keys for other reasons than what the Ex Pat had said they were needed for, the Church in question was shared by other denomination's , it held Anglican services as well as Catholic services, The Empty Church was likely used by them as away to communicate in secret away from prying eyes and listening ears and away of escaping from the World media. rumour has it the ExPat was someone influential with links to Leicester possibly Masonic?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm sure it was an Ex Pat who contacted the Priest with regards to giving the McCann's keys to the Church, and it was this that the Priest felt deceived in regards to, they obtained the keys for other reasons than what the Ex Pat had said they were needed for, the Church in question was shared by other denomination's , it held Anglican services as well as Catholic services, The Empty Church was likely used by them as away to communicate in secret away from prying eyes and listening ears and away of escaping from the World media. rumour has it the ExPat was someone influential with links to Leicester possibly Masonic?
If the priest does know, he will be wracked with guilt. Even if he suspects but isn’t sure, the thought of the church being used to cover up such a crime must feel awful.

Masons would not surprise me at all. They had so many contacts that Joe Public can’t imagine, and let’s not forget in 2007 it wasn’t quite smart phones and easy internet like we have now. They already had the means to contact people.

Reactions: 5