Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumsnet are very pro McCann’s …
Odd as they usually have hysterics about leaving children alone even to go to the loo until they're around thirty.

Of course, Justine probably has a connection somewhere.
---
There’s Catholic lodges, Pope JP II was a Freemason, its the Catholic Church ban it not the actual lodges.
I'm ancient but I remember Lodge P2 and all the connected Vatican shenanigans.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
express article 3rd June 2007

headline - Lets hold a Madeleine day for the whole world

Gerry Mccann 38, said: "One of the idea's is maybe getting all the people who have publicly supported us to come together, I don't mean from the UK but from different parts of the world. We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. I think it would be later this year, once media attention has dropped, to bring it back up, hopefully, for a short period,
"it wouldn't be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that, What were doing at the minute has it's role but doing that down the line in a few months, won't have anything like the same impact. We might've a sporting event, something arts, something music.

...... seems like he knew not to expect his Daughter back!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Gerry Mccann 38, said: "One of the idea's is maybe getting all the people who have publicly supported us to come together, I don't mean from the UK but from different parts of the world. We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. I think it would be later this year, once media attention has dropped, to bring it back up, hopefully, for a short period,
"it wouldn't be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that, What were doing at the minute has it's role but doing that down the line in a few months, won't have anything like the same impact. We might've a sporting event, something arts, something music.

Yeah this was well weird

Reactions: 3
I think most sites are cautious because they know how litigious the McCann’s are/were.
You could never discuss them on Digital Spy either.
......... it makes you wonder whose money they used to enable them to become so litigious.

Reactions: 6
I believe there is a connection with KM and the mumsnet owner Justin ! Hence they are v pro them
yes quite possibly. I read something that she had a friend who is involved in some capacity with Mumsnet it was a local group in Leicester in 2007 and Ive been searching to see if I could find the info again, it was only the other day I read it and it named the friend in the article

Reactions: 1

Exactly, wouldn’t any parent hope it wouldn’t come to that , she’d be back by then

Reactions: 2