Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were absolutely distraught at their missing child then surely poxy Tennis would have been the last thing on their minds?
Or am I just a nutter to think otherwise??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If they were absolutely distraught at their missing child then surely poxy Tennis would have been the last thing on their minds?
I think the same. They went running too so likely trying to get their story straight without being overheard

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think the same. They went running too so likely trying to get their story straight without being overheard
I know people can behave in different ways but she went to sleep and then they both went for a run and a tennis lesson. so bleeping weird.

Reactions: 19
What was the story about the refrigerator?
seemingly Gerry wrote a blog entry where he discussed the taking of a fridge to a refuse dump, later it is said he then deleted this part of the entry, plenty of people reading it reported this at the time on forums, I never seen it so can't confirm if its true or not, what I can say is that I read one of his blog entries where he gave mention of the British ambassador, and what he wrote was later deleted, so I could quite believe he was altering blog entries. if you type Gerry McCann blog entries into google you should be able to read them

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
seemingly Gerry wrote a blog entry where he discussed the taking of a fridge to a refuse dump, later it is said he then deleted this part of the entry, plenty of people reading it reported this at the time on forums, I never seen it so can't confirm if its true or not, what I can say is that I read one of his blog entries where he gave mention of the British ambassador, and what he wrote was later deleted, so I could quite believe he was altering blog entries. if you type Gerry McCann blog entries into google you should be able to read them
Very interesting!!!

Reactions: 4
Damn it, English is not my first language sp I don’t know if I can express myself accurately. But also: If your child dies in an accident in your hotel room on holiday, you‘d sure also be too distraught to go for a tennis lesson or a run.
So either that says nothing at all and they are just very very weird people.

Or, they knew she was alive and sound. Or, to get a bit more drastic, are completely diabolic and sold her for a VERY good price, to make them as carefree as they seemed.

So either, that point doesn’t prove anything except their weirdness, which I‘d rather believe, or it supports some real out there freemasons- or other conspiracy stuff.

Reactions: 6
Why would anyone get rid of a freezer that belonged to a rental property?! It’s not his property to get rid of anything!
him writing about doesn't mean it was done! there is a theory the blogs he wrote were used as a code to someone aiding him on the outside,

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought it came about because on the Mirror Forum there was someone who did a spoof blog. The spoof blog did the fridge post at the same time as a real blog post and then it got messy. I mean the real blog was odd but that was just wild!

Reactions: 3
More weird than having a tennis lesson the following day is-
1. When Kate realised Madeline was missing leaving the twins and returning to the tapas to alert the others, where she was reported to say "they have taken her" who are they?
2. Writing out a timeline using Madelines colouring book, ringing sky news, deleting all phone entries all before ringing the police
3. Putting the twins in the creche the very next day
4. Kate not going to look for her

Reactions: 25
More weird than having a tennis lesson the following day is-
1. When Kate realised Madeline was missing leaving the twins and returning to the tapas to alert the others, where she was reported to say "they have taken her" who are they?
2. Writing out a timeline using Madelines colouring book, ringing sky news, deleting all phone entries all before ringing the police
3. Putting the twins in the creche the very next day
4. Kate not going to look for her
the missing blue sports bag!

Reactions: 9
The neighbour reporting they heard the children screaming a couple of nights before when they had gone off into the town but still leaving them the night after
Gerry having to return to Leicester to bring something with Madelines DNA for testing as there was only 1 toothbrush
Setting up a charity within 24 hours
Lying about the window
Lying about the door being locked
washing cuddle cat

I could go on and on but it doesnt answer any questions just throws more and more doubt about what they were up to

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The neighbour reporting they heard the children screaming a couple of nights before when they had gone off into the town but still leaving them the night after
Gerry having to return to Leicester to bring something with Madeline's DNA for testing as there was only 1 toothbrush
Setting up a charity within 24 hours
Lying about the window
Lying about the door being locked
washing cuddle cat

I could go on and on but it doesn't answer any questions just throws more and more doubt about what they were up to
They did it 100%!! May have been accidentally - but they knew what the consequences would be for their lives if found out, hence the bizarre behavior following the alleged abduction, and a cover up followed.

I don't know a single parent, that would conduct themselves in that way following that kind of tragedy ( and I know some of you will come at me to say, how do you know how you'll react until it happens to you?? )

Not buying it........

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I suppose MM and her siblings could have been sedated, she could have been sexually abused and then she could have died in an accident and then she could have been abducted by aliens and her parents could have covered it up but there's no evidence of any of this 🤷‍♀️
There's no actual evidence of an abduction either. Gerry and Kate had to change their story after the window was examined.

• Heart
Reactions: 13