Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s given a lot of details so I’d say there is some truth in what he’s saying (time, place etc) but the key detail (selling to a childless couple) rings false. But even then it doesn’t change a single thing. Bunch of perverts sat around fantasising about what they’d like to do given half a chance - standard chat for those types no? It’s why they gravitate to each other? After all the breakthrough in the Vishal Mehrotra case was due to what those sickos revealed when writing letters to each other.

It’s interesting how every six months or so a story pops up to remind everyone that Bruckner is a monster (no argument there) and tying his name to the McCanns without anything actually moving forward.

Reactions: 15
For some reason I’ve never felt like this creep was actually involved in the Maddie case at all. His disgusting face just fits, he’s done some horrific things and may have been in the area so it makes it believable to some maybe. He’s become like the poster child of a the suspect everyone expects it to be but I don’t think they have anything on him at all. For some reason it’s just all smoke and mirrors and they keep putting out breadcrumbs that come to nothing. I really don’t think they have anything on anyone or any true suspect 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
We must be due this year's Crucial New Evidence needing to be thoroughly investigatred in Praia
Spring is just around the corner folks, find your flipflops and straw Panama - we're off to "Investigate" in Portugal woo hoo!!
I happens every year doesn't it??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We must be due this year's Crucial New Evidence needing to be thoroughly investigatred in Praia
Spring is just around the corner folks, find your flipflops and straw Panama - we're off to "Investigate" in Portugal woo hoo!!
I happens every year doesn't it??
When is the funding up for review?

Reactions: 4
If the press are reporting on this you can bet they have contacted Cumbria police and Portuguese police for comment and to confirm he did report this at the time.

If he did, and the link to Christian B could have been established within a week of her going missing, then the police should be sued. Thats shocking.

Reactions: 6
If the press are reporting on this you can bet they have contacted Cumbria police and Portuguese police for comment and to confirm he did report this at the time.

If he did, and the link to Christian B could have been established within a week of her going missing, then the police should be sued. Thats shocking.
I heard him saying he contacted the Cumbria Police and the German Police? I didn't here him mention contacting the Portuguese `police

Reactions: 6
Longtime follower, first time commenter

Regarding Gerry's call to Sky News, which number did he call?
How did he find it?
Who did he get through to?
They'd have taken notes and, knowing what I do about journalists, They'd have taken shorthand notes and if they were on Newsdesk when they took the call, they'd have to keep their notebook for several years, owing to other notes taken during other Newsdesk calls.

Or, did Gerry call a different, more private number?
Who did he call?
What did he say?
Why Sky?

Would the phone call be listed on his phone logs?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she died in that apartment by accident when they left her alone and they covered it up because she was drugged to sleep and it risked their careers. They pushed for the abduction angle so much to deflect from what happened. Poor girl.

I can’t believe the amount of money they have wasted on this investigation by insisting she was taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

How did he find it?
They'd have taken notes and, knowing what I do about journalists, They'd have taken shorthand notes and if they were on Newsdesk when they took the call, they'd have to keep their notebook for several years, owing to other notes taken during other Newsdesk calls.

Who did he call?
What did he say?
Why Sky?

why Sky. who had links to the Murdoch Empire that the Mccann's enjoyed strawberry daiquiri's with,
---

How did he find it?

Who did he call?
What did he say?
Why Sky?

Im sure it will be in the case files

Reactions: 5
I predicted that a week or so ago - definately time to get the panama hat and flip flops out ready for this year's "Investigation".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every single comment is the police going on a jolly and the parents did it. Which I also believe. Sadly the girl has been dead for 17 years, why can’t the money be spent on living children in dire straits.

Reactions: 29
They need the investigation to go back to the beginning. Get everyone back in to do statements, check phone locations. Triple check case files. The Germans have decided they want to take the glory for 'cracking the case's so have decided to pin it on one of their own. He may need locked up for life but I don't think he took Madeleine. I still think there was an accident in that apartment and Madeleine died. The McCanns disposed of her body before they went for evening meal. I'm sure I read they turned up late to the tapas bar. They then went through the whole charade. They had far too much to lose. This is my opinion anyway and pretty much never changed .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im on a subreddit about another missing child, Andrew Gosden. There is a (supposedly) senior ex detective who regularly posts on those pages. Of course you cant verify his identity but he has been very on the mark about some developments with the case and seems professional.

Anywho, he said in that case, the Gosden one, the parents strongly do not welcome outside help (other agencies, private companies offering help etc) but that Gerry McCann not only wants as much help as possible (still) he also borderline harassed the police for action. Calling, badgering (as you would) and pressuring them for progress.

Just though this might be an interesting insight on how two families with missing children differ in accepting help.

Reactions: 19
I don’t believe for a second that Maddie’s parents murdered her. They loved her- and also how hard would it be to dispose a body in the country you live in with all the supplies- let alone a country you don’t know. They didn’t murder their daughter, dump her body and then go to dinner. I’m sorry, but that didn’t happen.

but they are lying about a lot. I don’t believe that the children were checked on as much as they say- I think they did dose them so they slept through which probably didn’t help as the children were so dazed when Madeline was taken. I also think that they basically gave her up as bait by not securing proper childcare and they’re so lucky all 3 weren’t taken.

I know other families had mentioned feeling watched on the beach and it’s obvious that someone was lying in wait and they made it so easy. They have to live with that forever now.

I think if they want investigators to be able to help properly with whatever little evidence is left then they need to start being honest.

Reactions: 26
I’d be surprised if many (if any at all) people contributing to these threads believe Madeleine was murdered by her parents, that’s wild even by conspiracy standards

Reactions: 3
I’d be surprised if many (if any at all) people contributing to these threads believe Madeleine was murdered by her parents, that’s wild even by conspiracy standards
I don't think they murdered her but I believe she had an accident in the apartment and they covered it up

• Heart
Reactions: 15