Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until any really firm, irrefutable evidence comes to light it is all conjecture.
What is clearly evident though is that these people left three very young children alone behind an unlocked door. On any level that must be classed as child neglect. Whatever happened that night, what we know for sure is that the children were left alone and that is firmly down to the parents. Why have they not been charged with child neglect?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think I will ever be able to settle on a theory, because nothing adds up at all.
The abduction story, the links to the German guy, the potential links to Maxwell, the cadaver dogs, the fridge, the hire car, the tennis, the neighbour reports, the phone call to the prime minister ... I just don't understand and hope in my lifetime we get answers for this poor little girl x
Maxwell who?

Gislaine Maxwell?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes, there was once a theory around GM having links to them !
were there not reports of either the McCann's private investigator's releasing an artist's impression or photo of someone who had berthed a boat at Lagos Marina and it being spoken about in forums that the picture released looked like Ghislane Maxwell?

Reactions: 4
were there not reports of either the McCann's private investigator's releasing an artist's impression or photo of someone who had berthed a boat at Lagos Marina and it being spoken about in forums that the picture released looked like Ghislane Maxwell?
Yes, the women in Barcelona who approached a man asking if he had her new daughter was a ringer for maxwell as per the sketch.This is a theory I could get behind. Those two were sick.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
And we don’t even know for a fact that the door was left unlocked. IIRC the unlocked door detail only emerged from the McCanns once it became evident the window could not have been ‘jemmied’ as they initially claimed.

Yes leaving a door unlocked paints you in a bad light as a parent but so does leaving your children unattended (even if only for the brief periods initially claimed), so in the crucial hours following a disappearance, why not fess up straight away that the door was unlocked to give you the maximum chance of your daughter being found alive? What could be more important? Why deliberately mislead police to waste all that time ruling out the window as being faulty and the obvious point of an intruder’s entry and exit?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact that always sticks with me is that the local priest said he was deceived by the McCanns.
What did he mean by that?
We know he gave Kate the key to the local church so she could come and go as she pleased.
What did they do for the priest to say that?

Reactions: 27
The fact that always sticks with me is that the local priest said he was deceived by the McCanns.
We know he gave Kate the key to the local church so she could come and go as she pleased.
Maybe they confessed to something and the priest couldn’t tell the police due to confession rules? Those 2 have a cheek to call themselves Catholic!

Reactions: 15
Father Pacheo first had contact with the MacCann's on the 5th of May at 7pm, the meeting is where he offered them spiritual comfort, it was a John Geraghty a resident of the parish who suggested to the Priest that the McCann's should be given a key so that they could pray without the media being there ;)😉, someone from the church passed the key onto John Geraghty who then asked for or more than likely my opinion persuaded Father Pascheo to allow it. ........Ive always found it odd that we never heard much about Geraghty and all his involvement in the events that took place in PDL in end of April May 2007. makes you wonder if he managed to secure them with keys to another apartment ?

Reactions: 2
And we don’t even know for a fact that the door was left unlocked. IIRC the unlocked door detail only emerged from the McCanns once it became evident the window could not have been ‘jemmied’ as they initially claimed.

Yes leaving a door unlocked paints you in a bad light as a parent but so does leaving your children unattended (even if only for the brief periods initially claimed), so in the crucial hours following a disappearance, why not fess up straight away that the door was unlocked to give you the maximum chance of your daughter being found alive? What could be more important? Why deliberately mislead police to waste all that time ruling out the window as being faulty and the obvious point of an intruder’s entry and exit?
This!!!
Because they knew leaving their kids alone was awful and that everyone most certainly did not do it and they wanted to make themselves look better than they actually were.
Poor old Maddie paid the price for her supposedly clever parents being utter prats. We've all said it but I'll repeat it: Tracey from the estate with 3 baby daddies and electric always on the emergency is a better parent than these will ever be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They did used to have something in it that made kids drowsy but I'm sure it was pre Madeleine disappearing.
I think it was called Medised. It was paracetamol and antihistamine mixture for kids.
BTW sorry if I put angry emojis on some comments, I'm trying to do likes but have sausage fingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So is it looking more likely that she was kidnapped after all

I hope this is true. I hope she was taken to a childless couple and she grew up happily. As much as I wish this whole thing never happened, it's better than the alternative.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I hope this is true. I hope she was taken to a childless couple and she grew up happily. As much as I wish this whole thing never happened, it's better than the alternative.
I completely agree, I hope she went to a family that really love her and don't leave her while they go out for dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seems a bit far fetched tbh …Surely this guy has seen the publicity over the years, why wait till now to follow up his complaint 🤔

Reactions: 11
So is it looking more likely that she was kidnapped after all

So a man who is in prison for a brutal rape took Madeleine and handed her over unharmed to a childless couple for money?
I’d say it’s extremely unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20