Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t be silly, we all do it apparently! 🙄
It pissed me off so much that the Portuguese believed that was usual parenting behaviour in the UK. 😡
I bet they didnt leave their cash and passports on the bed in an unlocked apartment but their children, no problem.
they left their passports out there is a photo in the case files,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I read on here but don't post. However, I wondered if someone might be interested in a case that set a precedent in the UK.
I'm attaching a link to an article about the case of a young girl who was snatched through a caravan window whilst on holiday with her parents in the UK. Thankfully she was found safe. It was 1990 and when I went on to have my own child many years later I was mindful of the circumstances. Consequently, when we went on holiday my husband always got the main bedroom with the double bed. I would be in the twin room with my child and I would sleep below the window. My reasoning was that if it was open and a predator reached in they would be shocked to grab a handful of grown woman - followed swiftly by a punch in the face.
We did this for years.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
they left their passports out there is a photo in the case files,
Giving rise to just about the worst Gerry quote of the entire thing (and there’s some stiff competition). Even though you kind of know what he actually meant, it would have been worth him saying it out loud in private first, just to make sure it didn't sound plain wrong. But no. He went with ‘nothing of value was taken’. I bet the PR man had a nice time banging his head against the wall.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
/www.thesun.co.uk/news/25211661/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-new-message/
Here we go again! Maybe they're gearing up for another batch of "New evidence" that'll need intensive investigation in Portugal (just when spring arrives out there!) :unsure: Cynical? Moi??????

Reactions: 11
I followed this case since 2007 it strikes me that Kate talks like she feels guilty. That means to me that she has had more to do with what happened to Maddie than Jerry .
Jerry seems like a practical guy
I don’t want to defend him, but I guess he doesn’t feel guilty, because he did not do anything wrong. At least not his own eyes
I believe in the theory that Kate administered Calpol and Maddie died falling behind a sofa . it was Jerry who found her. That’s why he talks about seeing maddie for the last time, thinking how beautiful she was

Reactions: 7
GM is an arrogant freak. I bet he's a horrible husband and made Kates life a living hell.

Kate's biggest mistake was when she said she wanted to "push a button so they'd all be together again."

Except Maddie's not supposed to be dead Kate.

Reactions: 13
I followed this case since 2007 it strikes me that Kate talks like she feels guilty. That means to me that she has had more to do with what happened to Maddie than Jerry .
Jerry seems like a practical guy
I don’t want to defend him, but I guess he doesn’t feel guilty, because he did not do anything wrong. At least not his own eyes
I believe in the theory that Kate administered Calpol and Maddie died falling behind a sofa . it was Jerry who found her. That’s why he talks about seeing maddie for the last time, thinking how beautiful she was
Calpol has never made my child sleepy. Quite the opposite. I've never understood this theory. Even the calpol advert shows kids being their usual selves after a syringe of it.

Reactions: 9
Calpol has never made my child sleepy. Quite the opposite. I've never understood this theory. Even the calpol advert shows kids being their usual selves after a syringe of it.
They did used to have something in it that made kids drowsy but I'm sure it was pre Madeleine disappearing.

Reactions: 3
Imo i think Peter hyatt and Pat brown have very good analysis of this case.
This is entirely the theory that I have stuck to all these years. A sedative was given (don't forget these two adults had access to stuff not over the counter) The child died either as a result of an overdose or a fall whilst drowsy, and they concocted a story to cover themselves.
Iff they had come clean, they would have stood to lose their integrity, reputations, home, careers, money, and possibly the twins....if they were selfish enough to go for dinner leaving three babies unattended then think about what was going on in their heads when all this unfolded?

This is entirely the theory that I have stuck to all these years. A sedative was given (don't forget these two adults had access to stuff not over the counter) The child died either as a result of an overdose or a fall whilst drowsy, and they concocted a story to cover themselves.
Iff they had come clean, they would have stood to lose their integrity, reputations, home, careers, money, and possibly the twins....if they were selfish enough to go for dinner leaving three babies unattended then think about what was going on in their heads when all this unfolded?
I said on a previous thread for things like this to be true and it all being covered up by the Mcanns then they are absolute geniuses. The UK media was all over the case almost immediately and the Mcanns followed around everywhere. I think you are giving them far too much credit for planning and executing the most professional disposal of a body in the history of crime.

Sadly, I think the child was abducted, most likely by the German guy and abused and eventually murdered very shortly after she went missing.

I said on a previous thread for things like this to be true and it all being covered up by the Mcanns then they are absolute geniuses. The UK media was all over the case almost immediately and the Mcanns followed around everywhere. I think you are giving them far too much credit for planning and executing the most professional disposal of a body in the history of crime.

Sadly, I think the child was abducted, most likely by the German guy and abused and eventually murdered very shortly after she went missing.
I believe the theory that she died before they said she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe they gave her something stronger, like Nytol or even Stillnocht. Or maybe she just walked off. It is a sad mystery.

Reactions: 2

but were they followed around everywhere, or did they give the press wee walkabouts and then were left alone a lot more than we think, I remember it getting discussed on a forum years ago

Reactions: 4
I think she was taken. And her parents allowed that to happen.
If you were gonna leave your child at home for whatever reason what thoughts of mishap would you have. On the tamer side I'd be worried they would cry for a dummy or teddy (that alone would stop me in my leavemykidsalone tracks) or there could be a fire, they could have an accident or someone could take them.
The probable is most likely. She either had an accident and they covered it up or she was taken. They are geniuses if they managed to cover up an accident and hide her body though as the press was on them 24/7. And despite what the press would have you believe, at the time, people were not empathetic to their situation. Everyone I know was like wtf would you leave them

Reactions: 7
I don't think I will ever be able to settle on a theory, because nothing adds up at all.
The abduction story, the links to the German guy, the potential links to Maxwell, the cadaver dogs, the fridge, the hire car, the tennis, the neighbour reports, the phone call to the prime minister ... I just don't understand and hope in my lifetime we get answers for this poor little girl x

Reactions: 20