Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gerry McCann is very smug for someone who left his 3 babies alone in a foreign country, as for Kate I always thought she would off herself because she wouldn’t be able to cope but the pity party pays well so why would she….

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Gerry McCann is very smug for someone who left his 3 babies alone in a foreign country, as for Kate I always thought she would off herself because she wouldn’t be able to cope but the pity party pays well so why would she….
Always something smug and arrogant about him. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt knowing that he maybe suppresses emotion in his role as a doctor, but I feel that still doesn't explain his coldness.

Reactions: 13
Anyone who says lying about an eye defect was a good marketing plot then laughs and jokes around after police say your little girl could be in the hands of peedos is a vile psychopath, it was that moment onwards he knew he got away with whatever he done and disputed all the police findings with the most ridiculous reasons, because he could and knew he wouldn’t be arrested. They’ve been laughing all the way to the bank ever since, the fund to find Madeleine paid off their mortgage and helped towards an extension.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Anyone who says lying about an eye defect was a good marketing plot then laughs and jokes around after police say your little girl could be in the hands of peedos is a vile psychopath, it was that moment onwards he knew he got away with whatever he done and disputed all the police findings with the most ridiculous reasons, because he could and knew he wouldn’t be arrested. They’ve been laughing all the way to the bank ever since, the fund to find Madeleine paid off their mortgage and helped towards an extension.
Lying about the eye defect? Wasn’t this the police, who recommended to not mention the eye defect? Where did Gerry lie about the eye defect?

Reactions: 1
She didn’t have the coloboma we see in photos it was photoshopped in, they confessed she had a tiny brown fleck that wasn’t noticeable unless you were close and suddenly they said she had two different eye colours instead (that was never mentioned previously nor visible in photos).it was hyped up as they knew any child who looked like her couldn’t possibly be the Madeleine as that child doesn’t have the same eye defect. One of the weirder moments that got ignored over time as people still believe that’s what she looked like and no one questioned why they doctored their daughters photos in the first place. As far as I’m aware they played with it and carry on the story she had one to this day.
(Direct from their mouths during a live tv interview, not a speculation)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She didn’t have the coloboma we see in photos it was photoshopped in, they confessed she had a tiny brown fleck that wasn’t noticeable unless you were close and suddenly they said she had two different eye colours instead (that was never mentioned previously nor visible in photos).it was hyped up as they knew any child who looked like her couldn’t possibly be the Madeleine as that child doesn’t have the same eye defect. One of the weirder moments that got ignored over time as people still believe that’s what she looked like and no one questioned why they doctored their daughters photos in the first place. As far as I’m aware they played with it and carry on the story she had one to this day.
(Direct from their mouths during a live tv interview, not a speculation)
Thanks for explaining! Never heard that before!

Reactions: 7
I’ve said from the very beginning of this case that if the McCanns were from a council estate holidaying at Butlind and left their kids to go out for a meal, they would have been vilified in the press and would likely have had the twins taken off them. The thing that convinced me something was off was when she washed “Cuddle Cat”. As a mum, you just wouldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I’ve said from the very beginning of this case that if the McCanns were from a council estate holidaying at Butlind and left their kids to go out for a meal, they would have been vilified in the press and would likely have had the twins taken off them. The thing that convinced me something was off was when she washed “Cuddle Cat”. As a mum, you just wouldn’t.
She bleached it…. Says it all…..

• Wow
Reactions: 22
BIB
That was the bit that always astounded me. Why would you wash away your child’s scent?
I lost my Dad 18 months ago and I have his unwashed fleece jacket in my wardrobe scrunched into a ball, so that it won’t lose his scent. I sometimes get it out just to smell “him” again. I know one day the scent will be gone but there is no way I’d ever wash it.
To do that to a missing child’s toy just astounds me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Calpol does not make kids drowsy these days that ingredient isn't in it anymore.
I've been thinking this throughout this thread... it doesn't make my child drowsy it spurs him on 🤣 but maddie disappeared what about 12 years ago now? What was it like then?

None of my kids toys smell of anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
Crisps and dirt.... they don't actually smell of him but I still don't think I'd wash it as I'd convince myself it did though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been thinking this throughout this thread... it doesn't make my child drowsy it spurs him on 🤣 but maddie disappeared what about 12 years ago now? What was it like then?
You could buy Medised which was well known to make little ones sleep. I know people who were raging when it was pulled from the shelves (I never used it)
Or you could dose with a drowsy antihistamine.

That’s as a non-medical parent, too.

Reactions: 7
And the dogs still detected the scent of death and blood on it
I follow a lady who uses cadaver dogs and who shows how they work.
She's shown how they can sniff passed bleach, cement amd water ect.

To think that both those dogs detected death and blood numerous times in different locations and still it's excused with ridiculous excuses

You could buy Medised which was well known to make little ones sleep. I know people who were raging when it was pulled from the shelves (I never used it)
Or you could dose with a drowsy antihistamine.

That’s as a non-medical parent, too.
I was one of those parents! I didn't use it for sleep, it was the only thing that helped my asthmatic son as it was also a good decongestant and really helped him (back then we weren't given inhalers for asthma like you are now)

I remember going to Sainsbury's and asking for it not long after Madeleine went missing and was told it had been pulled.
I've often wondered if that's what they used on Madeleine

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sorry if it’s already been discussed but has anyone seen the Peter Hyatt interviews?
Very compelling watching!!!!

Reactions: 6
Phenergan. It’s an antihistamine that makes you drowsy. Also good for travel sickness in children and stops the “are we there yet.”
Was very popular when my kids were young and lots of people used it when they were going out so they went to sleep early and did play up while you were getting ready. And babysitters loved it.
It’s good if they have chicken pox. I didn’t like the thought of drugging my children

Reactions: 12
I follow a lady who uses cadaver dogs and who shows how they work.
She's shown how they can sniff passed bleach, cement amd water ect.

To think that both those dogs detected death and blood numerous times in different locations and still it's excused with ridiculous excuses

I was one of those parents! I didn't use it for sleep, it was the only thing that helped my asthmatic son as it was also a good decongestant and really helped him (back then we weren't given inhalers for asthma like you are now)

I remember going to Sainsbury's and asking for it not long after Madeleine went missing and was told it had been pulled.
I've often wondered if that's what they used on Madeleine
they changed the age limit on it..my eldest was born same year as Madeleine and it was from 6 months +
I only ever used it once when they had viral infection and teething -.you could put it in food which we did (we used to have a nightmare getting medicines down her) ..1 small spoonful of food and she realised something was in it and refused anymore. anout 30 mins later she was sound alseep and didnt wake all night!
I imagine it knocked a child completely out for much longer with a full dose !
By time my 2nd was born the age had gone to 2years them 5 years and was then withdrawn completely.
a lot of parents were very open about the fact they used this and phenergan to make their kids sleep

Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s already been discussed but has anyone seen the Peter Hyatt interviews?
Very compelling watching!!!!
I was very interested in these when I first saw them but subsequently Richard D Hall did a video series on the Manchester Arena bombing with one of Hyatt’s students and it was ridiculous. She found lies in every single statement from every single person connected to the bombing be it victim or relative of victim. After that I can’t take the statement analysis seriously.

Reactions: 5
I can’t work out what happened but it definitely feels like they are being protected. Or at least, Gerry is. I wonder if he passes first will Kate have to deal with the truth being revealed? Or if she goes first, will we ever find out? Are they even still together? Accident or intentional, they know what happened. I think it will go all quiet for another 20-30 years and then maybe after one of them passes the truth will come out. Or, eventually the twins might find out what actually happened and grass them up. I bet the twins live a sad life with this hanging over them. I can’t imagine their parents are joyful to be around.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know if Sonia is credible? Not heard of her but this was retweeted into my timeline today. A v good point, not that there’s anything to indicate the holidaying party we’re involved but they certainly seemed to close ranks

E561369C-68F1-412E-8A67-E43317E3DB6D.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.