Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true the two youngest didn't wake up once it was discovered Maddie was missing ? And did they ever get drug tested ?

Reactions: 12
It has been said a few times that they were swingers. So it's is possible that they didn't want to use a babysitting service or have all the kids in one apartment because that would mean getting the kids up at the end of the meal, taking them home then resettling them into bed. Because that would interfere with the romantic end to the night.

That's one theory I had. But I'm very suspicious of the fact that only the men checked on the kids and one of the men is a known P. If that other women who met him twice figured he was a P. The rest of the group would have known. Yet he was permitted to look after Maddie, check on a sleeping Maddie, bath Maddie. That is so much of a red flag I can't get over it and makes me think something very untoward was going on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Random q - Maddie was ivf, are the McCanns biological parents or did they use any donors?

Reactions: 2
Is it true the two youngest didn't wake up once it was discovered Maddie was missing ? And did they ever get drug tested ?
Yes it’s true and no they refused

Random q - Maddie was ivf, are the McCanns biological parents or did they use any donors?
they say biological so I have no reason to doubt that, I think she looks just like Kate. there were rumours of a surrogacy/egg donor but there’s no proof to claim so.

it’s funny you mention about the known P as that’s what I was getting at with my social worker comment, she recognised him from a case she was on. Gerry also has a CATS file which only exist if you have a criminal record for child abuse, however the information in it was removed suddenly for unknown reasons.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
They didn’t have any tests at the time, but 3 months’ and 2 haircuts later they had tests done on their hair which were negative. I could never understand why the twins nappies weren’t asked to be or even routinely tested at the time.

Reactions: 12
Ugh that theory about Madeline never existing just broke my heart. The poor little girl, whatever happened she was real and needs to be mourned and remembered as the real person she was.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How were they still allowed to be doctors if they were known paedophiles?

Reactions: 13
How were they still allowed to be doctors if they were known paedophiles?
I don't think any of them were "known paedophiles". One of the fathers was alleged to have spoken inappropriately, by another parent on a different holiday. She gave a statement to the police, but as far as I am aware there was no evidence of any predatory behaviour, by him or anyone else in the group.

P.s I wouldn't leave my children with any of them though, because I think they were neglectful.

Reactions: 26
People in positions of power & authority get away with stuff all time. And are often given the benefit of the doubt because their job titles are automatically afforded a level of respect in society. It’s part of the appeal of those jobs in the first place.

Look at the horrific stats for the police:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-sexual-misconduct-uk-b1935993.html
And that’s only news because there was an FOI by the media in the wake of the Everard case.

This is chilling: Sanction against 150 doctors for sexual misconduct are ‘tip of the iceberg’, medics warn https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/sanction-doctors-sexual-misconduct-b2015338.html

Also: Hundreds of nurses, paramedics, health and care workers have been disciplined over allegations of sexual assault, including incidents involving child sexual abuse https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/healthcare-staff-sexual-safety-assault-cqc-b1983310.html

• Wow
Reactions: 26
People in positions of power & authority get away with stuff all time. And are often given the benefit of the doubt because their job titles are automatically afforded a level of respect in society. It’s part of the appeal of those jobs in the first place.

Look at the horrific stats for the police:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-sexual-misconduct-uk-b1935993.html
And that’s only news because there was an FOI by the media in the wake of the Everard case.

This is chilling: Sanction against 150 doctors for sexual misconduct are ‘tip of the iceberg’, medics warn https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/sanction-doctors-sexual-misconduct-b2015338.html

Also: Hundreds of nurses, paramedics, health and care workers have been disciplined over allegations of sexual assault, including incidents involving child sexual abuse https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/healthcare-staff-sexual-safety-assault-cqc-b1983310.html
Yes, OK, but that doesn't make everyone in a position of authority a paedophile. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the channel 5 doc last night.

According to it, there is no actual evidence on CB, other than he's a known P and was in the region. They can't even prove the phone was his and he's got a possible alibi.

I think the Germans need to pin something on him to keep him in prison because he's so dangerous. The Portuguese wants this whole thing to go away and the English want to stop having to pour money into it. So pinning MM on him is mutually beneficial.

The man deserves to be executed. But unless there is somthing else the Germans have, it doesn't look like he did it.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone watch the channel 5 doc last night.

According to it, there is no actual evidence on CB, other than he's a known P and was in the region. They can't even prove the phone was his and he's got a possible alibi.

I think the Germans need to pin something on him to keep him in prison because he's so dangerous. The Portuguese wants this whole thing to go away and the English want to stop having to pour money into it. So pinning MM on him is mutually beneficial.

The man deserves to be executed. But unless there is somthing else the Germans have, it doesn't look like he did it.
Sorry I didn’t watch it, was just wondering if the person had access to all of the evidence the German police have? X

Reactions: 4
Sorry I didn’t watch it, was just wondering if the person had access to all of the evidence the German police have? X
He's an ex British detective and seemed to have knowlage of all the evidence and had interviews with the police. But there could be confidential stuff he doesn't know.

Reactions: 4
Aren't they just throwing CB under the bus at this point, I get it they just want to be done with it and it's unlikely we'll find her or what happened to her after 15 years but like I don't think it's likely he did it.

Not that I'm sticking up for him, he is an awful person.

Reactions: 10
He’s vile and the worst punishment in the world would still be too good for him. But it suits an awful lot of people to have him on the hook for MM.

Reactions: 11
Hopefully the questions will be answered and her family will find closure.

Reactions: 2
I often wonder do Kate and Gerry’s other two children (the twins) ever feel anger or resentment or fear towards their mum and dad? For their careless actions and for what then happened Madeline and what could have potentially happened to them too 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.