Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if Sonia is credible? Not heard of her but this was retweeted into my timeline today. A v good point, not that there’s anything to indicate the holidaying party we’re involved but they certainly seemed to close ranks

View attachment 1543245
I found Poulton‘s inputs about the McCanns quite informative (watched them 5 or so yrs ago though…), but if you look at the other topics she’s dealt with in her videos it gets a bit questionable.

Reactions: 5
BIB
That was the bit that always astounded me. Why would you wash away your child’s scent?
I lost my Dad 18 months ago and I have his unwashed fleece jacket in my wardrobe scrunched into a ball, so that it won’t lose his scent. I sometimes get it out just to smell “him” again. I know one day the scent will be gone but there is no way I’d ever wash it.
To do that to a missing child’s toy just astounds me.
Put your dads fleece in a zip lock bag or clingfilm. Will hold the scent longer.
I understand xxxxxx
Condolences and love to you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sonia Poulton's madeline docs are well worth a watch, as are her docs on MPs.
But she ruins her credibility for me, by kicking off about teletubbies star tinky winky. I'm not adverse to conspiracy theories but I have a line.
She's also very transphobic, which is something I cannot support.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sonia Poulton's madeline docs are well worth a watch, as are her docs on MPs.
But she ruins her credibility for me, by kicking off about teletubbies star tinky winky. I'm not adverse to conspiracy theories but I have a line.
She's also very transphobic, which is something I cannot support.
Sorry to derail but what? She kicked off at Tinky Winky?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to derail but what? She kicked off at Tinky Winky?😂
Yes, legitimate! Basically saying it was indoctrination of children for a trans agenda.
That's when I backed away.
Her James English podcast appearance was amazing tho regarding the McCann case, definitely have a listen x

Reactions: 1
McCanns have lost a European court case - they were alleging the Portuguese detective violated their right to privacy.
The tide of public opinion has truly turned on them, going by the comments on the sky news clip.

The ECHR has made the right decision today.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe how they've never faced real consequences for what they've done. Not just to maddy, but all the pensioners who couldn't afford to be giving money to the madeleine funds, or the school kids giving pocket money. The bleeping tax payer.
They had the classic beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed little girl, the media have used that in the most disgusting ways, knowing how that will pull on people's heart strings, but nobody has profited more than her parents.
They bleeping know what happened to madeline, you can see it ooze from the smarmy fuckers.
I'm not saying it was a ludicrous conspiracy as some will, (wouldn't be shocked though if something transpired) but the dogs, Eddie and keeva (?) I think they were called were the best cadavers in the world, yet were doubted in this case. Yeah OK 🙄🙄
Nothing makes sense about this case unless madeline died or became injured in that apartment.
Sorry for rant, due on and fuming at life 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I can't believe how they've never faced real consequences for what they've done. Not just to maddy, but all the pensioners who couldn't afford to be giving money to the madeleine funds, or the school kids giving pocket money. The bleeping tax payer.
They had the classic beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed little girl, the media have used that in the most disgusting ways, knowing how that will pull on people's heart strings, but nobody has profited more than her parents.
They bleeping know what happened to madeline, you can see it ooze from the smarmy fuckers.
I'm not saying it was a ludicrous conspiracy as some will, (wouldn't be shocked though if something transpired) but the dogs, Eddie and keeva (?) I think they were called were the best cadavers in the world, yet were doubted in this case. Yeah OK 🙄🙄
Nothing makes sense about this case unless madeline died or became injured in that apartment.
Remember when monies from the Find Madeleine fund were used to pay the mortgage on their house

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The whole case is a gigantic cover up for something really grim. They know exactly what happened to that child - and they knew all the right people with the right connections to help them cover it up and get away with it. It’s an absolute scandal and a disgrace that they’ve been protected like they have and that god knows how many millions of pounds was spent on the case. One day the truth will come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The whole case is a gigantic cover up for something really grim. They know exactly what happened to that child - and they knew all the right people with the right connections to help them cover it up and get away with it. It’s an absolute scandal and a disgrace that they’ve been protected like they have and that god knows how many millions of pounds was spent on the case. One day the truth will come out.
The twins are 18 this year or next. I'm hoping they break ranks and expose their parents behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.