Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder do Kate and Gerry’s other two children (the twins) ever feel anger or resentment or fear towards their mum and dad? For their careless actions and for what then happened Madeline and what could have potentially happened to them too 🤔

I wonder the same, and also I wonder if their friends at school ask them about it not like in a ghoulish way but just curiosity.

Reactions: 19
I wonder the same, and also I wonder if their friends at school ask them about it not like in a ghoulish way but just curiosity.
Yeah I imagine they get a lot of curious people asking them questions. I try to put myself in their position, and honestly I would be so angry and hurt towards Kate and Gerry. They were so young at the time that they won’t have any memories of their big sister and I find that heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Kate and Gerry have kept the twins out of the spotlight and it seems their privacy has been respected.

I do think that once they are adults , at least one of them will write a book , or be persuaded to sell their story.

Reactions: 15

I think those are the latest pictures revealed of them? Don’t want to „do the David Payne“, but very beautiful children as well. Sure to be very good looking teenagers currently.

I think those are the latest pictures revealed of them? Don’t want to „do the David Payne“, but very beautiful children as well. Sure to be very good looking teenagers currently.
I don’t even find K&G that attractive, but surely they made very cute babies.

Reactions: 4

I don’t even find K&G that attractive, but surely they made very cute babies.
I find this very sad, that at the twins own birthday that 'Guests at the celebration revealed the party was filled with reminders of Maddie', yes its awful she is missing but like it wasn't Maddies birthday, it was the twins they should be celebrated.

Maybe it's just not me understanding not being in that situation I guess.

Reactions: 18
Just rewatched the Netflix series... Does anyone think that Robert Murat had something to do with her disappearance?

Reactions: 1
Just rewatched the Netflix series... Does anyone think that Robert Murat had something to do with her disappearance?
No, there was no good evidence about him from what I recall. A few people said he was getting 'too close' to the search and seemed odd, please someone correct me if there's more to it, its ages since I read Kate's book.

I always thought the abductor was most likely someone who worked in the Ocean Club, or a friend of someone who did and was tipped off.

Yes it’s true and no they refused

they say biological so I have no reason to doubt that, I think she looks just like Kate. there were rumours of a surrogacy/egg donor but there’s no proof to claim so.

it’s funny you mention about the known P as that’s what I was getting at with my social worker comment, she recognised him from a case she was on. Gerry also has a CATS file which only exist if you have a criminal record for child abuse, however the information in it was removed suddenly for unknown reasons.
Re the CATS file, where did you hear this?

I previously read that Gerry’s bank card details were found on a P website - then there was a weird story about his wallet being stolen then returned as a get out (ie card details could have been sold/used by whoever stole it so couldn’t be proven it was Gerry who paid for the P content).

It is an odd news story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-465591/Photos-Madeleine-stolen-fathers-wallet-returned.html

The investigation was Operation Avalanche in the US and Operation Ore in the U.K. https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/tag/operation-ore/

Also, CATS info:https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1354-gerald-mccann-cats-system-registration-number-19309

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How involved he got gives me ian Huntley vibes.

I always thought the abductor was most likely someone who worked in the Ocean Club, or a friend of someone who did and was tipped off.
Doesn't one of the child care staff from the hotel still hang around the mccanns. Weird.

Reactions: 4
No, there was no good evidence about him from what I recall. A few people said he was getting 'too close' to the search and seemed odd, please someone correct me if there's more to it, its ages since I read Kate's book.

Re the CATS file, where did you hear this?
Robert Murat and Gerry McCann both turned their phones off within six minutes of each other for 32 hours and then back on again within six minutes of each other. Bizzare or what!
when asked if he knew Robert Murat before hand Gerry arrogantly replied that he wouldn’t answer the question . Dodgy as duck

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Robert Murat and Gerry McCann both turned their phones off within six minutes of each other for 32 hours and then back on again within six minutes of each other. Bizzare or what!
when asked if he knew Robert Murat before hand Gerry arrogantly replied that he wouldn’t answer the question . Dodgy as duck
Who is Robert Murat again?

Thats really interesting and I've never heard that before!
Do you know where I can read about this?

Coincidences happen in life, but there are far too many in this corrupt story

Reactions: 8
They didn’t have any tests at the time, but 3 months’ and 2 haircuts later they had tests done on their hair which were negative. I could never understand why the twins nappies weren’t asked to be or even routinely tested at the time.
With a hair strand test, a few mm can go back and account for 12 months

Reactions: 2
Thats really interesting and I've never heard that before!
Do you know where I can read about this?

Coincidences happen in life, but there are far too many in this corrupt story
Have you every seen Richard Hall's /Rich planet videos on this? Its in 4 parts.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.