Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you haven’t already, read the PJ files and the Gaspar statements. The McCanns sued everyone who even looked at them wrong, yet didn’t even mention the Gaspars. The guy in the states has offered to retest the DNA for free yet they haven’t taken him up on the offer. Why?
If your child had gone missing and 2 of the worlds best cadaver and blood dogs detected scents all over the apartment would you A…go hysterical and be thinking the worst or B…say that the dogs were notoriously unreliable?

This was actually captured 9 days after he was adamant his beautiful little baby daughter had been abducted by peadophiles who could be inflicting all kinds of unspeakable horrors upon her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
If you haven’t already, read the PJ files and the Gaspar statements. The McCanns sued everyone who even looked at them wrong, yet didn’t even mention the Gaspars. The guy in the states has offered to retest the DNA for free yet they haven’t taken him up on the offer. Why?
If your child had gone missing and 2 of the worlds best cadaver and blood dogs detected scents all over the apartment would you A…go hysterical and be thinking the worst or B…say that the dogs were notoriously unreliable?

This was actually captured 9 days after he was adamant his beautiful little baby daughter had been abducted by peadophiles who could be inflicting all kinds of unspeakable horrors upon her
I believe they will never face justice. They are being protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can I ask, those of you who believe the McCanns killed Madeleine:

1. What time did they do it at
2. Where did they put the body

Reactions: 4

i believe she was killed much earlier , days earlier than stated. Richard Halls video on You Tube is very informative

Reactions: 11

I‘ve read, they had the keys to the church, where there was a corpse in a coffin already, which got burnt soon after. There are theories, they hid her corpse in there. Ofc I don’t know what about all of that is true. But since she was never found, that might have happened. A very macabre story though.
And for me it is also unlikely for a dad, who accidentally killed his daughter, to be THIS cheerful few days after.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The theory is that she died on the first day of the holiday (29th? April I believe) and the abduction story was a fabrication carried out later in the week.

I’m not sure what I believe.

Reactions: 10
I‘ve read, they had the keys to the church, where there was a corpse in a coffin already, which got burnt soon after. There are theories, they hid her corpse in there. Ofc I don’t know what about all of that is true. But since she was never found, that might have happened. A very macabre story though.
And for me it is also unlikely for a dad, who accidentally killed his daughter, to be THIS cheerful few days after.
I'm sorry but this is just so ridiculous. So they are on holiday, somehow find out there is a coffin in a local church, somehow manage to get the keys to the church, then smuggle a body in there, break into the coffin and leave again, without anyone seeing anything or noticing anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry but this is just so ridiculous. So they are on holiday, somehow find out there is a coffin in a local church, somehow manage to get the keys to the church, then smuggle a body in there, break into the coffin and leave again, without anyone seeing anything or noticing anything?
All of that with knowledge and support of the local priest. They actually got quite a lot of support, having a prayer in that church for Maddie. I’m not saying this is true, nor have I developed that theory. Just repeating what I read or heard in some YT-video, can’t remember the source.

Reactions: 6
As odd as their behaviour is, I find it hard to believe they murdered Madeleine purely on the basis where did they hide the body? With no signs of it happening? In a country they don’t know? I do think the German suspect is the most probable but that’s all gone quiet too 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
To add to that theory, the priest himself publicly said ‘I was deceived’. His religion forbids him to speak out but many believe Kate told him what happened during a confession. He refused to give them anymore support after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve been reading through this thread today and I’ve thought for a long time something doesn’t add up with this but one thing I can’t understand if they did kill her is why attract all the media attention. Why not just kill her, get rid of the body and fly home asap. Surely they could have told family she does in and accident over there or something.

If they are being protected they could have got this buried a long time ago. This is the part that makes no sense to me

Reactions: 8
If I was a speculating type I would think Maddie died earlier that day (in an accident of some type, when was the last time an independent witness saw her?) and her body placed in that kit bag in the wardrobe ( from memory that bag was never seen again). The alarm is raised she's missing, chaos follows and her remains disposed of at sea.

There has been so many theories, false starts and speculation that it's difficult to know what is fact and what is expert theory or amateur detectives.

Reactions: 13
I think Madeleine died in the apartment not long after being collected from kids club. I don't think it was intentional but it wasn't something that could have been passed off as an accident and being doctors they would both be aware of this.
They could have put her somewhere away from the apartment, near the beach for example went back and joined the others for evening meal at the restaurant and then played out the plan they had agreed on.
The McCanns have kept this going because Gerry is a Narcissist and Loves the attention. He believes nobody will ever find out the truth as he is the superior one.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
As much as I wish they hadn’t done it, nothing adds up. Some people question why they’d hurt their daughter and keep it public, others look between the lines. I for one don’t understand why Kate on holiday decided to drive to a supermarket and buy bleach, despite having a cleaner. The pj found blood splatters on the walls of the hotel which had been scrubbed with bleach. They denied all knowledge then Kate said Madeleine had a noise bleed and cut her knee. A doctor came forward with their view on the blood splatters that they would have only come from trauma to the brain after a fall. If they were innocent why deny then admit it was madeleines blood, then try to explain it away with something that wouldn’t cause splashes of blood up the wall? I’ve added a lot of factual info on the previous threads which were ripped apart by McCann defenders, but anyone who really looks into those facts will realise nothing seems genuine or innocent.

Reactions: 28
I think Madeleine died in the apartment not long after being collected from kids club. I don't think it was intentional but it wasn't something that could have been passed off as an accident and being doctors they would both be aware of this.
They could have put her somewhere away from the apartment, near the beach for example went back and joined the others for evening meal at the restaurant and then played out the plan they had agreed on.
The McCanns have kept this going because Gerry is a Narcissist and Loves the attention. He believes nobody will ever find out the truth as he is the superior one.
Gerry is definitely a Narcissist

Reactions: 14
This seems plausible to me

At the very least, I think that even if they didn't kill her or dispose of the body, they lied about something that happened that night.

He's an odd man is Gerry.

Likewise, I can't fathom how they dismissed the dog evidence like that. It's almost as if they don't want answers...they'd rather swan around meeting celebrities and the Pope...

Reactions: 16
If I was a speculating type I would think Maddie died earlier that day (in an accident of some type, when was the last time an independent witness saw her?) and her body placed in that kit bag in the wardrobe ( from memory that bag was never seen again). The alarm is raised she's missing, chaos follows and her remains disposed of at sea.

There has been so many theories, false starts and speculation that it's difficult to know what is fact and what is expert theory or amateur detectives.
This is my theory as well, they would have had to go out for the planned dinner for it to look real that she had been taken. What would they have saif otherwise if they had been "home" all night.

Reactions: 9
I think it's possible they were drugging the kids so they could go out eating/drinking and they either accidentally gave her an overdose, or she had an accident from being sleepy/walking around.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Two things I’ve never been able to get my head round.
1. If she was killed earlier in the week, how is this explained by her being at the kids club? I’m sure I read somewhere someone saying they made out one of the other kids was her…..but that would mean then cancelling that actual child out of the kids club as they can’t be there twice, asking that child to pretend to be someone else and hoping they will go along with it, and assuming none of the staff would notice the different child that had a different name the day before.
2. Even if she was killed accidentally, as parents and especially as a mother, could you really go about your evening completely as normal with no one noticing a thing wrong about you after you have just accidentally killed your child and hidden her body? As far as I know Kate McCann has never been perceived as a complete psychopath so how could she possibly have done that?
Just my 2 pence worth.

Reactions: 13
Two things I’ve never been able to get my head round.
1. If she was killed earlier in the week, how is this explained by her being at the kids club? I’m sure I read somewhere someone saying they made out one of the other kids was her…..but that would mean then cancelling that actual child out of the kids club as they can’t be there twice, asking that child to pretend to be someone else and hoping they will go along with it, and assuming none of the staff would notice the different child that had a different name the day before.
2. Even if she was killed accidentally, as parents and especially as a mother, could you really go about your evening completely as normal with no one noticing a thing wrong about you after you have just accidentally killed your child and hidden her body? As far as I know Kate McCann has never been perceived as a complete psychopath so how could she possibly have done that?
Just my 2 pence worth.
Except the Tapas 7 all know something as well. Then Kate wouldn’t have to act up as „normal“.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.