Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they alerting to actual corpses or just old stale blood & ages old rotting body fluids tho?

Different dogs will have being trained to alert to different things, some will scent and alert to blood, but cadaver dogs scent and alert to decomposition of human remains, they can also alert to residual scent so alert if a body has been placed somewhere and then moved to a different location. they will not alert to animal remains or the like, only human. (And now I won't able to sleep tonight 😂) the dogs can also differentiate between living and deceased scents of people.

In the McCann case I believe one dog was trained to scent and alert to blood, the second dog to scent and alert to corpses.

Reactions: 10
Different dogs will have being trained to alert to different things, some will scent and alert to blood, but cadaver dogs scent and alert to decomposition of human remains, they can also alert to residual scent so alert if a body has been placed somewhere and then moved to a different location. they will not alert to animal remains or the like, only human. (And now I won't able to sleep tonight 😂) the dogs can also differentiate between living and deceased scents of people.

In the McCann case I believe one dog was trained to scent and alert to blood, the second dog to scent and alert to corpses.
Right well who's to say then that nobody had ever passed away in that apartment before? My mother in law tragically took ill on holiday in Greece & collapsed and died. I'm sure a cadaver dog might pick up her scent. If a dog is trained to alert to blood, could be any amount of various explanations, someone hurting themselves on holiday or even ladies monthly waste being left in a bathroom bin/stained washing left in a wardrobe in a suitcase to take home, who knows. 🤷

Reactions: 2
If there was even a chance Maddie had been snatched from the apartment, you would agree to drug testing of the other children in case the attacker had given them something. You would be more forthcoming about your timeline. You would do a thousand things differently to how the McCanns behaved.

Everything keeps coming back to them, every time. They are guilty, the question is of what. Broadly it’s either gross negligence, covering up an accident, or something more sinister. Every option is so damning on those parents.

Reactions: 21
If there was even a chance Maddie had been snatched from the apartment, you would agree to drug testing of the other children in case the attacker had given them something. You would be more forthcoming about your timeline. You would do a thousand things differently to how the McCanns behaved.

Everything keeps coming back to them, every time. They are guilty, the question is of what. Broadly it’s either gross negligence, covering up an accident, or something more sinister. Every option is so damning on those parents.
I think they did give the kids medicine to make them sleep, probably Phenergan. The problem with that was if you got the dosage slightly wrong, even a mil under, it could make kids hyper before they went into a proper deep sleep. My son had to have it many a time when he was little for various things, prescribed by our doctor. Making them sleep is just a side effect of what it's actually used for.

Reactions: 7
Right well who's to say then that nobody had ever passed away in that apartment before? My mother in law tragically took ill on holiday in Greece & collapsed and died. I'm sure a cadaver dog might pick up her scent. If a dog is trained to alert to blood, could be any amount of various explanations, someone hurting themselves on holiday or even ladies monthly waste being left in a bathroom bin/stained washing left in a wardrobe in a suitcase to take home, who knows. 🤷
Strangely enough, the Police looked into that and no one had passed away in the appartment.

from memory, which could be fritzed because it was long time ago, when the blood found and tested it had markers consistent with being from Madeleine? Someone may have better recall than me.

Reactions: 8
Strangely enough, the Police looked into that and no one had passed away in the appartment.

from memory, which could be fritzed because it was long time ago, when the blood found and tested it had markers consistent with being from Madeleine? Someone may have better recall than me.
Well, like I said, she might have fallen over & cut herself or even had a nosebleed, whatever, it doesn't prove she was murdered there.

Reactions: 3
I think they did give the kids medicine to make them sleep, probably Phenergan. The problem with that was if you got the dosage slightly wrong, even a mil under, it could make kids hyper before they went into a proper deep sleep. My son had to have it many a time when he was little for various things, prescribed by our doctor. Making them sleep is just a side effect of what it's actually used for.
Extremely plausible.
The thought of wealthy, privileged, educated middle class doctor twats drugging up their kids and arrogantly leaving them in an unlocked apartment so the adults could go out for a nice evening is so bleeping abhorrent.

Even if there’s nothing more to it than that (and let’s face it.. there are a lot of unanswered questions beyond that), as far as I’m concerned that means they got away with murder. To have so little concern for tiny children who have no autonomy over their own lives, totally dependent on their parents selfish decisions and actions. My heart breaks for all three babies 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I find the door being unlocked the most weird. A) it's stupid, B) the friends didn't open the door when they went to check on the kids (if I remember right they just listened through the door which also strikes me as slightly odd), but even then they could have easily been given a key to pass around, C) if the kids were drugged to sleep, unlocking and opening the door shouldn't have mattered and even without that, who in their right mind decides to take the risk of leaving a door unlocked anyway?

Reactions: 17
I find the door being unlocked the most weird. A) it's stupid, B) the friends didn't open the door when they went to check on the kids (if I remember right they just listened through the door which also strikes me as slightly odd), but even then they could have easily been given a key to pass around, C) if the kids were drugged to sleep, unlocking and opening the door shouldn't have mattered and even without that, who in their right mind decides to take the risk of leaving a door unlocked anyway?
They weren’t just checking on the McCanns though so would have needed a few keys to get in and out of different apartments

Extremely plausible.
The thought of wealthy, privileged, educated middle class doctor twats drugging up their kids and arrogantly leaving them in an unlocked apartment so the adults could go out for a nice evening is so bleeping abhorrent.

Even if there’s nothing more to it than that (and let’s face it.. there are a lot of unanswered questions beyond that), as far as I’m concerned that means they got away with murder. To have so little concern for tiny children who have no autonomy over their own lives, totally dependent on their parents selfish decisions and actions. My heart breaks for all three 💔
Couldn't agree more. I'm just sick of the whole 'they murdered her deliberately and hid her body/disposed of it' narrative. Nobody knows and if there was any proof at all then they'd be locked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If someone else had died in that apartment then Mark Warner would have easily been able to confirm that. It wasn’t someone else’s scent or blood those dogs found - it was MM’s

Reactions: 9
If someone else had died in that apartment then Mark Warner would have easily been able to confirm that. It wasn’t someone else’s scent or blood those dogs found - it was MM’s
How do you know Mark Warner's would tell the truth on that? They wouldn't want their reputation tarnishing would they, so might not be honest?

I'm just on the fence with a broad minded view as to other possibilities Betty, I'm not in the camp ' the parents are guilty of murder' as some other folks are, each to their own opinions and thoughts 👍

Reactions: 6
How do you know Mark Warner's would tell the truth on that? They wouldn't want their reputation tarnishing would they, so might not be honest?

I'm just on the fence with a broad minded view as to other possibilities Betty, I'm not in the camp ' the parents are guilty of murder' as some other folks are, each to their own opinions and thoughts 👍

Someone dying in a hotel or rental apartment isn’t bad- it happens all the time. Plus if someone had died there, it would be on record somewhere - even if it was just the local hospital or funeral home coming to collect a body

Reactions: 11
If they didn't kill her themselves, they still left them kids alone so they are still guilty of her murder in my eyes. I don't even go in my garden when my child is in bed incase they need me let alone a restaurant in an apartment complex where I am completely out of earshot and there are pools around.

These are meant to be educated people. duck sake.

The mother did a press conference days after with a full face of make-up. I'm sorry, I'd not be applying my make-up or earrings if my child was missing.

Winnie Bennett went to the Moors with a spade to look for her beloved son Keith whilst this child's mother did her make-up and put on her jewellery.

They're guilty regardless.

Reactions: 30
Nobody knows and if there was any proof at all then they'd be locked up.
From all we know that could be the way it would have gone had the Brits not got involved tbf

It feels like the Brits decided that there was no way they could be guilty and having to step back from that at any point would have been an embarassment

Reactions: 2

It was checked.
Its in the files.
no one died in the apartment.

I just tend to think if people are sat on a forum board saying ‘what if’ about something so easily checked, then it would have occurred to the Police Forces of 2 countries as well. and it had.

Reactions: 9
the authorities had already checked no one had died in the apartment previously

Reactions: 5

I’d say Mark Warners had already had their reputation tarnished with the circus that followed Maddie’s disappearance.
Likewise anyone staying at the resort at the time it happened got their holiday well and truly ruined, thanks to that selfish band of friends that abandoned their kids each evening just so they could go to the tapas bar and selfishly spend time without them 😠

Reactions: 16
Couldn't agree more. I'm just sick of the whole 'they murdered her deliberately and hid her body/disposed of it' narrative. Nobody knows and if there was any proof at all then they'd be locked up.
Weirdly it’s the parents themselves who could have knocked the more sinister theories on the head but chose not to, presumably to save their income / prestige / careers / social standing etc. Because let’s say it was an accident or abduction - if they had cooperated properly they may have lost their medical licenses and/or been charged with negligence but we would know a lot more about what happened to that poor child (even if not fully solved). So that there are all sorts of unanswered questions and theories is firmly on the McCanns. Once again it all comes back to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.