Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah it hasn’t been deleted - the profile and all posts are still there
Ah ok, when I tried to click on the profile I got an error message and thought they might have gone as they haven’t posted for a while after posting a lot. Either way, they’re still lurking I guess.

Ah ok, when I tried to click on the profile I got an error message and thought they might have gone as they haven’t posted for a while after posting a lot. Either way, they’re still lurking I guess.
He created his profile yesterday, posted all that weird garbage and hasn’t been back on to his account since 9.30 last night. What a weirdo!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be honest, claiming that she was abducted by aliens 👽 sounds more plausible than that load of weird.

The two photos of them on different walls look perfectly normal. Yes, Madeleine is holding her ice cream in an odd way but children do odd and silly things and it's clearly in her fingers.

Reactions: 7
I don't claim to have all the answers. I said it was a 'best guess'. I appreciate there are significant holes in the hypothesis. Nevertheless, whichever way I remodel it, it keeps coming back to the 'substitute child' theory.

You are being generous when you say that many people would have asked questions. We'd like to think they would but, if anything, this charade has made it clear that people don't even want to think about things critically. If they did, all the contradictions in this story would take centre-stage, but they don't: a substantial part of the UK population won't look beyond the idea that a child is missing and see that KMH and GPM are whiter-than-white. Even if one believes they are innocent, then there are still contradictions to be resolved but nobody even goes there.

Regarding MBM dying some time prior, would people even notice ? I don't know what sort of demographic you inhabit, but in some milieux, it is perfectly possible to pass someone off as 'your child' or to claim not to have a child that you do have. I can hear the childer of my neighbour, but I have no idea how many there are. More importantly, if one were replaced by another, I don't think anyone would notice.

So, were the extended famille 'in on it' ? Not exactly. I believe they all 'knew' about KMH's behaviour and worked to shield it fron people. When this cover-up happened, they were pretty much forced to go along with it. Especially now that 12M£ has been spent, they are going to reluctantly keep the charade going, because it has now reached the stage of major criminal fraud. They don't want to continue but they are in too deep, want it to stop but at the same time, don't want to put othwr famille members under the bus to do so.
Clearly you are so far down the rabbit hole you don't know you're in a rabbit hole and quite possibly believe you're a rabbit by this point.

Could I ask you stop using random initials such as MBM and KMH as I have no idea who you're on about.

Also, the link you shared to the picture was part of a conspiracy article banging on about angel numbers playing a part or some such nonsense. So are you saying that there's also "dark spiritual forces" involved?

It's just ridiculous. You seem nice enough but your whole theory is about as batshit as any I've ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, you would notice if YOUR grandchild were passed off as another. We are talking of a person amongst a grop of similar-looking blonde girls who, at the time, were just ordinary British tourists, who would've been gone within the week and replaced by another lot. When you take into account the transitory nature of the nannies' employment, having of 20? Lobsters and Sharks in the same space, the shenanigans with the signing in-out sheets, it is more than possible to pass one child off as another. Some people have speculated that any deep-probing of the nannies would have revealed this, and that this is the reason they were shipped off to Egypt before the PJ could get to them.

Yes, my claims have no substance. That's because I'm not claiming anything. It's just that I am trying to fit the many many contradictions into a working theory which doesn't involve abduction or death-in-the-apartment, because the evidence that I can see completely rules those possibilities out.

The population has reached a deadlock, with the sedate-die-dispose crowd and the stranger-abduction crowd both remaining intransigent despite each side having significant data points to endorse their claim and to debunk the other sides'

This, to me, suggests that neither is correct, and that CM has deliberately fostered this bipartisan arrangement because.. well, who knows ?

The only thing I can do, is to abandon all previous knowns and start afresh.
So far everything keeps coming back to the idea of child substitution.
A daughter of one of the other couples they were holidaying with in P D L looked like Madeleine!

Well personally I believe she was kidnapped by the Illuminati and reincarnated as Katy Perry.

#ChickenMan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly you are so far down the rabbit hole you don't know you're in a rabbit hole and quite possibly believe you're a rabbit by this point.

Could I ask you stop using random initials such as MBM and KMH as I have no idea who you're on about.

Also, the link you shared to the picture was part of a conspiracy article banging on about angel numbers playing a part or some such nonsense. So are you saying that there's also "dark spiritual forces" involved?

It's just ridiculous. You seem nice enough but your whole theory is about as batshit as any I've ever seen.
He should visit the Conspiracy Theory thread, they’d love him there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

They’re not that random, they explained MBM was Madeline and the KMH from context is Kate. Like the rest is trash but they’re not random it’s the peoples full initials

Reactions: 5
To be honest, claiming that she was abducted by aliens 👽 sounds more plausible than that load of weird.

The two photos of them on different walls look perfectly normal. Yes, Madeleine is holding her ice cream in an odd way but children do odd and silly things and it's clearly in her fingers.
No, we didn't abduct her 👽👍 I assume chicken nugget has popped off to see if she's currently still working down the mines looking for diamonds somewhere in Morocco. What a nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was there no CCTV around the Ocean Club and Praia Da Luz in 2007? Or maybe there was and the recording wasn't picked up by the police in time?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He should visit the Conspiracy Theory thread, they’d love him there!
Really? That's the kind of BS the anti-CT will post saying it's what we on the CT thread believe. Proven by you posting this
We always pop over to see who our latest gurus might be, or what BS you believe we believe. You are always good for a giggle. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That poster isn't the first or only person to think that Madeleine didn't exist and/or that there is something very 'off' about Kate.

It sounds very far-fetched to me and I got completely lost in what they were saying, but I do respect other people's opinions.

I hope this does get solved one day. I'm noticing more and more people are asking so-called investigative journalists why they're not looking into stuff such as the identikit photo resembling Ghislaine Maxwell ... it seems they're too scared to poke around into it.

I don't believe the German guy who they have their sights on as being the person of interest, took her. I'm thinking he's the fall guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The shoes are dead children's skin ?is that ment to be Gerry in the pic ?

It doesn't look like him? although it's not a clear pic I suppose

Reactions: 4
The shoes are dead children's skin ?is that ment to be Gerry in the pic ?

It doesn't look like him? although it's not a clear pic I suppose
Looks like my old biology teacher 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.