Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her parents aren't involved, I honestly believe she just left the apartment on her own, and either got kidnapped, or killed by accident, and whoever was responsible hid her body.
It reminds me of the BBC series The Missing- a young child went missing on holiday, the parents believed a weirdo ring was involved, but in the end, it turned out that a local hit the child with his car by accident and then just hid the body.

If the parents were involved, what was so special about Maddy and why are the twins still alive in one piece? Having blonde hair and blue eyes isn't that uncommon.

Reactions: 10
If her parents aren't involved, I honestly believe she just left the apartment on her own, and either got kidnapped, or killed by accident, and whoever was responsible hid her body.
It reminds me of the BBC series The Missing- a young child went missing on holiday, the parents believed a weirdo ring was involved, but in the end, it turned out that a local hit the child with his car by accident and then just hid the body.

If the parents were involved, what was so special about Maddy and why are the twins still alive in one piece? Having blonde hair and blue eyes isn't that uncommon.
I agree with all of this. I think itā€™s probably something very simple that happened, not a massive cover up or conspiracy.

Reactions: 11
I agree with all of this. I think itā€™s probably something very simple that happened, not a massive cover up or conspiracy.
Not a chance. Thereā€™s nothing about this case thatā€™s typical of a standard missing child investigation.

Reactions: 16

As I mentioned before: 1 guy would not be able to kidnap three children. How carry them? Sorry to say this, but girls are worth more on the p*do market, so if she really was kidnapped by a p*do, he could have taken no risks and kidnapped the obvious girl.

Reactions: 2
This might sound daft but there's a drama on Netflix? called "The Cry " I watched, the couples baby goes missing but he wasn't missing it all came to light that one of them accidentally killed him gave him to much medicine ...the mother acted the same as kate did I feel like kate already knew Maddie was no longer on this planet ...I'm thinking now it's accidental death and they buried her somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Glad to see this thread is still going and that many of you now know a lot of the hidden truths I was shut down for stating!

There is so much that was never released to the public that was published in the police files yet so many people here (as in this country) are adamant the mccanns are innocent victims of child abduction.
There is no way poor Madeleine left the room alive, her blood was splashed up the wall and tiles which Kate had attempted to bleach away and hide by rearranging the room. The dogs still alerted to it and her clothes that she claimed to wear around dead bodies at work (the reason they had the scent of death on them in her words). Her surgery released a statement she was never in the role to check dead bodies and had never been around any at work.

The disgusting comment she made about madeleines perfect genitals being ripped apart makes my skin crawl. I think she said it on the possible chance madeleines body was found so they can claim a pedalo done it to her. When thereā€™s no doubt in my mind she was being abused and there would be physical signs of that. There is no parent on this earth who would comfortably have that image in their mind and speak it out loud.

Apparently Kate was a complete psycho so it wouldnā€™t surprise me if she lashed out because Madeleine had disturbed her. It was true she couldnā€™t cope with Madeleine and wasnā€™t allowed to be left alone with her. Even at home relatives would have to be there if gerry wasnā€™t. She wanted to give up Madeleine for adoption to relatives when they got home from pdl, a statement Gerryā€™s family released. She clearly didnā€™t like her very much and it makes me sad to think she wasnā€™t a typical happy loved child.
As for those saying how could they have killed her and moved her as they were being watched. Ignore that myth it isnā€™t true. The news were on the look out for a crazed man kidnapping toddlers, they were not watching the mccanns. They gave them privacy, they were not suspects and were free to do as they please (tennis!). They went for long drives and walks and the news reporters disappeared overnight giving them plenty of time. They used distraction techniques, keys for the church for example. They had every opportunity to move Madeleine. Remember the hire car had madeleines defrosting blood in the boot AFTER she went missing. It was well planned out and they were well protected by someone. The PJ weā€™re onto them and thatā€™s what ruined their plans, they never expected anyone to cotton on. The woman cancelled her grocery delivery when realising Madeleine was gone for heavens sake!
I still maintain my belief Madeleine was being rented out and the royal boat docked nearby that night still makes me shudder too. Whatever causes madeleines death, it certainly happened in that hotel room and all her so called parents cared about was saving their own arses. The drugged and clumsily climbed and fell theory seems the most plausible, but Kateā€™s reenactment of madeleines head being ā€˜clonkedā€™ seems too much like a real memory being played out to me.

The mcanns are still suspects in Portugal and can be arrested for it if they return. They had enough evidence to put them in prison but our government for some reason stepped in and saved them.
Oh my GOD!! WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!! I've just casually looked at this thread...
I'm just getting my head around what I just read.. Blood splashed up the walls? Is that true? Please forgive my shock but jaysus!! Where did you find this out?

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve been listening to a podcast about conspiracy in the UK about a satanic cult full of paedos and honestly thereā€™s potential this case just falls into that when you get to those theories because itā€™s so damn crazy

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve been listening to a podcast about conspiracy in the UK about a satanic cult full of paedos and honestly thereā€™s potential this case just falls into that when you get to those theories because itā€™s so damn crazy
I just can't... I have a 3 year old grandson... If I went there my MH would be shot to bits

Reactions: 1
As I mentioned before: 1 guy would not be able to kidnap three children. How carry them? Sorry to say this, but girls are worth more on the p*do market, so if she really was kidnapped by a p*do, he could have taken no risks and kidnapped the obvious girl.
I always thought in answer to the question ā€œwhy was Madeleine taken and not the twins?ā€ that for one, like you say it would be very difficult if not nigh impossible for an intruder/pweirdo to struggle out of that apartment with three toddlers in their arms.
And also from the pics Iā€™ve seen of the bedroom set up Maddie was in a bed and the twins were each in a travel type cot!
Well it would be far easier to scoop a child up from a bed than it would from a cot, especially one of those deep travel cots.
That has always been my theory anyway šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Why would the kids not wake when the shutter above their cots was being forced? Mine wouldā€™ve heard a pin drop.

Reactions: 4
This might sound daft but there's a drama on Netflix? called "The Cry " I watched, the couples baby goes missing but he wasn't missing it all came to light that one of them accidentally killed him gave him to much medicine ...the mother acted the same as kate did I feel like kate already knew Maddie was no longer on this planet ...I'm thinking now it's accidental death and they buried her somewhere
I've seen that drama. It's a really good watch.

Hand on heart, I've always thought Maddie found her way out of the apartment to go find her Mum & Dad. Whatever happened after that, nobody knows. Was she enticed out by someone lurking about to find her parents, who offered to help her, and then took the chance to seize her, god knows.

Unless her body is found eventually people can speculate till the cows come home. The blood traces the dogs picked up in the apartment could be from anybody, how many folks have stayed there over the years and had a nosebleed/cut finger/bumped their head pissed up from the bars wobbling home?

The only thing I don't understand is the broken fridge shite. If a fridge is broken in your holiday apartment you report it, you don't dispose of it and buy a new one. That is indeed bizarre.

Reactions: 9

Hand on heart, I've always thought Maddie found her way out of the apartment to go find her Mum & Dad. Whatever happened after that, nobody knows. Was she enticed out by someone lurking about to find her parents, who offered to help her, and then took the chance to seize her, god knows.

Unless her body is found eventually people can speculate till the cows come home. The blood traces the dogs picked up in the apartment could be from anybody, how many folks have stayed there over the years and had a nosebleed/cut finger/bumped their head pissed up from the bars wobbling home?

The only thing I don't understand is the broken fridge shite. If a fridge is broken in your holiday apartment you report it, you don't dispose of it and buy a new one. That is indeed bizarre.
The cadaver dog alerted in the wardrobe in the apartment, the flowerbed outside the apartment and the hire car the McCann's rented after Maddie disappeared. Just how dangerous is this resort if there are traces of corpses everywhere.

Reactions: 15

Yes you would go straight to reception and report it you certainly wouldn't go and buy one in your own holiday time šŸ˜®...they might have stored her in the fridge that's why they replaced it ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The cadaver dog alerted in the wardrobe in the apartment, the flowerbed outside the apartment and the hire car the McCann's rented after Maddie disappeared. Just how dangerous is this resort if there are traces of corpses everywhere.
Are they alerting to actual corpses or just old stale blood & ages old rotting body fluids tho?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.