Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, you would notice if YOUR grandchild were passed off as another. We are talking of a person amongst a grop of similar-looking blonde girls who, at the time, were just ordinary British tourists, who would've been gone within the week and replaced by another lot. When you take into account the transitory nature of the nannies' employment, having of 20? Lobsters and Sharks in the same space, the shenanigans with the signing in-out sheets, it is more than possible to pass one child off as another. Some people have speculated that any deep-probing of the nannies would have revealed this, and that this is the reason they were shipped off to Egypt before the PJ could get to them.

Yes, my claims have no substance. That's because I'm not claiming anything. It's just that I am trying to fit the many many contradictions into a working theory which doesn't involve abduction or death-in-the-apartment, because the evidence that I can see completely rules those possibilities out.

The population has reached a deadlock, with the sedate-die-dispose crowd and the stranger-abduction crowd both remaining intransigent despite each side having significant data points to endorse their claim and to debunk the other sides'

This, to me, suggests that neither is correct, and that CM has deliberately fostered this bipartisan arrangement because.. well, who knows ?

The only thing I can do, is to abandon all previous knowns and start afresh.
So far everything keeps coming back to the idea of child substitution.
No. Actually I was talking about madeleines grandparents.
They would definitely notice, get real.
Your conspiracy theories are just that.
Conspiracy theories, no more than that.

Reactions: 2
Chicken Man are you trolling us? I love a good conspiracy but claiming Madeleine didn't exist or died pre Portugal is lunacy.

Reactions: 16
No. Actually I was talking about madeleines grandparents.
They would definitely notice, get real.
Your conspiracy theories are just that.
Conspiracy theories, no more than that.
Grandparents ? How are you sure they /are/ her grandparents ? We only have their word for that.

We've never had any school teachers, neighbours, or patients affirm what they are saying. None have claimed to have known MBM previously.

As far as I can see,.the grandparents Healey were just plopped there into existence.

Or..
In any case, these 'grandparents' might well be in on it.

Or..
Some grandparents have -never- seen their grandchildren. If the parents suddenly rock-up at the grandparents' home with an 'acquired' child (say 1y of age) and claim it's 'their child', how would they (the grandparents) know any different ? If this had happened here, the grandparents would have spent several years hosting said child without knowing their true identity. If said child then gets 'reclaimed' by their rightful parents, the grandparents would see it as a plain 'abduction' whereas the parents would know the real provenance of the child.

Given KMH's apparent difficulty conceiving, and this famille dynamic
of only meeting up at the childrens' birthdays, this sort of thing, although unlikely, can not be ruled out by me.

Chicken Man are you trolling us? I love a good conspiracy but claiming Madeleine didn't exist or died pre Portugal is lunacy.
No. No troll. Whether she died some time prior or didn't exist isn't the point. The thrust of my model is that MBM is not who we have all been led to believe she is. Maybe she's KMH's idea of an idealiaed child. Maybe KMH herself abducted her. Maybe she's made up. Maybe she's a composite of many people. Maybe she was one of twins. Maybe she was part of a surrogacy arrangement and KMH wouldn't give her up. Maybe she didn't live full time at the parents' house. Maybe she did die early and was replaced by another before she was introduced to the rest of the
family. I honestly don't know, but unless we dig deep into her past history, we won't have a CuddleCat's chance of resolving this case.

I think she was abducted by Elvis and he made her peel the potatoes in his chip shop
This is actually quite plausible, However, letting a four-year-old work in a kitchen and handle knives is somewhat irresponsible.Handling kinves would make about as mucb sense as, say, leaving her all night, to mind the fort and her two siblings at night, on her own!

Sorry but this makes no sense whatsoever, are you saying the whole family and everyone who knew them went along with this?
Yes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Full on Lunacy from Chicken Man who, even by the standards of some of the 'theories' on this thread has set a whole new bar.

I hope you are trolling us and don't actually believe what you're saying because I think you might be unwell. If you are then I genuinely hope you get the help you need and I don't mean for that to come across in a patronising way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Grandparents ? How are you sure they /are/ her grandparents ? We only have their word for that.

We've never had any school teachers, neighbours, or patients affirm what they are saying. None have claimed to have known MBM previously.

As far as I can see,.the grandparents Healey were just plopped there into existence.

Or..
In any case, these 'grandparents' might well be in on it.

Or..
Some grandparents have -never- seen their grandchildren. If the parents suddenly rock-up at the grandparents' home with an 'acquired' child (say 1y of age) and claim it's 'their child', how would they (the grandparents) know any different ? If this had happened here, the grandparents would have spent several years hosting said child without knowing their true identity. If said child then gets 'reclaimed' by their rightful parents, the grandparents would see it as a plain 'abduction' whereas the parents would know the real provenance of the child.

Given KMH's apparent difficulty conceiving, and this famille dynamic
of only meeting up at the childrens' birthdays, this sort of thing, although unlikely, can not be ruled out by me.
Now you’re sounding sillier than ever.
And have you never stopped to think that the reason no school teachers, neighbours or patients affirm what they were saying was because they were telling the truth and there was no need to affirm it?

Reactions: 5
No. No troll. Whether she died some time prior or didn't exist isn't the point. The thrust of my model is that MBM is not who we have all been led to believe she is. Maybe she's KMH's idea of an idealiaed child. Maybe KMH herself abducted her. Maybe she's made up. Maybe she's a composite of many people. Maybe she was one of twins. Maybe she was part of a surrogacy arrangement and KMH wouldn't give her up. Maybe she didn't live full time at the parents' house. Maybe she did die early and was replaced by another before she was introduced to the rest of the
family. I honestly don't know, but unless we dig deep into her past history, we won't have a CuddleCat's chance of resolving this case.

This is actually quite plausible, However, letting a four-year-old work in a kitchen and handle knives is somewhat irresponsible.Handling kinves would make about as mucb sense as, say, leaving her all night, to mind the fort and her two siblings at night, on her own!

Yes.
That's a lot of maybes ....

Reactions: 1
I went into the deep end of conspiracy theories on this case many moons ago, and everything Chicken Nugget just said never once came up anywhere in that endless pit of holes I was head deep in. I feel like I just walked into a different universe?? I understand what you're saying about Kate having a mental illness and believing that another child is her child (Madeleine in this case, that's understood) however going on to say that her whole family, community, etc all just played along with the pantomime... is where you lose me. I don't like to believe that many people would see a woman with two other small children (unless they don't exist either genuine query btw) go through that much of a psychotic breakdown for lack of a better term and just allowed it to continue and/or encouraged it by passing off a completely different child as one she'd never had and/or lost depending on which of the many theories within this theory you choose to believe. I love a conspiracy and thinking outside of the box but this one just doesn't work any way you spin it because 1:- there's too many wheels spinning (people having to keep up a cherade) and 2:- I know many people believe that Op Grange is covering for the McCanns but to cover for something so easily explained is wild. I mean she wouldn't be the first mother of three small children to struggle to cope with 3 children under the age of 3, but you also have to take into account that they're all IVF babies. (I hate that term and am not trying to offend anybody, all babies no matter how they're conceived are a blessing). I'm just saying for context that they were all planned, whether they expected to get pregnant so quickly or not and I also know and take into account you can't predict twins with any pregnancy, but it's always a possibility regardless so they're all babies that were planned for and I'd hope very much wanted.. so why not just admit you're mentally exhausted and get help, which they could afford the best of, instead of stage a whole worldwide performance and say a daughter who didn't even exist has vanished on a family holiday? I use that term loosely because that holiday didn't seem kid focused but anyway its 2am and I'm tired so adios. Chicken Nug has finished me off. I've no brain cells left after reading all of that! I've just been sent into an absolute head spin so hard with that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went into the deep end of conspiracy theories on this case many moons ago, and everything Chicken Nugget just said never once came up anywhere in that endless pit of holes I was head deep in. I feel like I just walked into a different universe?? I understand what you're saying about Kate having a mental illness and believing that another child is her child (Madeleine in this case, that's understood) however going on to say that her whole family, community, etc all just played along with the pantomime... is where you lose me. I don't like to believe that many people would see a woman with two other small children (unless they don't exist either genuine query btw) go through that much of a psychotic breakdown for lack of a better term and just allowed it to continue and/or encouraged it by passing off a completely different child as one she'd never had and/or lost depending on which of the many theories within this theory you choose to believe. I love a conspiracy and thinking outside of the box but this one just doesn't work any way you spin it because 1:- there's too many wheels spinning (people having to keep up a cherade) and 2:- I know many people believe that Op Grange is covering for the McCanns but to cover for something so easily explained is wild. I mean she wouldn't be the first mother of three small children to struggle to cope with 3 children under the age of 3, but you also have to take into account that they're all IVF babies. (I hate that term and am not trying to offend anybody, all babies no matter how they're conceived are a blessing). I'm just saying for context that they were all planned, whether they expected to get pregnant so quickly or not and I also know and take into account you can't predict twins with any pregnancy, but it's always a possibility regardless so they're all babies that were planned for and I'd hope very much wanted.. so why not just admit you're mentally exhausted and get help, which they could afford the best of, instead of stage a whole worldwide performance and say a daughter who didn't even exist has vanished on a family holiday? I use that term loosely because that holiday didn't seem kid focused but anyway its 2am and I'm tired so adios. Chicken Nug has finished me off. I've no brain cells left after reading all of that! I've just been sent into an absolute head spin so hard with that one 😂
Exactly this, and Gerry definitely doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy that would go along with such a charade.
If his wife was acting in the way that Chicken Nug is suggesting Kate was he’d make sure she sought help rather than appeasing her in pretending that a dead child was still alive!
The holiday was definitely not child focused as you say, which leads me to believe that they probably weren’t very hands on parents.
The comments online in an article about the Donegal trip a few weeks before Portugal seem to suggest that Maddie and the twins were dressed shabbily and seemed unkempt, which when looking at the photos seems possibly true (in fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of them looking that well turned out) but how they can make something out about Maddie not existing from that I don’t know🤷🏻‍♀️
Also regarding photos of Maddie, I’ve always noticed that she looks different in some photos to others, but again do are other people, I have photos of myself as a child looking quite different to how I look on other photos but it’s definitely me as I remember them being taken.
So all in all I think the McCanns weren’t that hands on at parenting and that theirs weren’t the best turned out kids.
But it’s a giant leap between not always putting the kids first in the family to inventing a child or pretending a child that’s died is alive and all your inner circle going along with it!

Reactions: 7
I think the Chicken Man profile has been deleted, he obviously want that strong in his convictions. Just throwing this out there seen as anything goes here apparently now but what if it was Gerry? 🕵️‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you wanted to discredit these threads (which on the whole are sensible & thoughtful) sending in a wild spammer like chicken man is exactly what you would do no? 🤷‍♀️🕵🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen someone who claims to know where the body is based on dreams. They said they had even contacted the police by email to tell them about it - to think of it, their email boxes are probably full of so much wild stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think the Chicken Man profile has been deleted, he obviously want that strong in his convictions. Just throwing this out there seen as anything goes here apparently now but what if it was Gerry? 🕵️‍♀️🤣
Nah it hasn’t been deleted - the profile and all posts are still there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.