Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if anyone is watching or planning to watch the documentary on Channel 5? The focus is on trying to ascertain the facts around Christian B

I had a quick look at the subreddit (very pro the parents) and someone mentioned how the case was perfect to extend the time that the German police could question Christian B for a longer time as they didn’t have evidence to convict him for all the other crimes he had committed

Reactions: 5
The Priest said he was deceived by the McCanns.
He cannot disclose anything that was said in confession by them because he’d be excommunicated by the Catholic Church.
Could he disclose it in a sworn statement to only be opened after his death or would that still have personal repercussions for him/his family/the church? I think that’s the only way we’d find out the truth because I doubt any of the Tapas lot would ever divulge anything if they knew anything.
I’ve always found there to be something rather off about the so called Tapas Nine.
I don’t really believe the McCanns killed their daughter or even that she died from an accident and they covered it up, but them and the rest of the Tapas lot were definitely not honest.
I remember my instinct about them being validated if you like a few months after Maddie’s disappearance when I read an article on the views of John Stalker the former deputy chief of Greater Manchester Police who himself has been involved in policing a number of murder cases.
He seemed convinced that there was something they for whatever reason weren’t saying!
He did say that it would probably eventually come out though, so hopefully even after all this time we may yet get to hear what it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve always found there to be something rather off about the so called Tapas Nine.
I don’t really believe the McCanns killed their daughter or even that she died from an accident and they covered it up, but them and the rest of the Tapas lot were definitely not honest.
I remember my instinct about them being validated if you like a few months after Maddie’s disappearance when I read an article on the views of John Stalker the former deputy chief of Greater Manchester Police who himself has been involved in policing a number of murder cases.
He seemed convinced that there was something they for whatever reason weren’t saying!
He did say that it would probably eventually come out though, so hopefully even after all this time we may yet get to hear what it was.
Oh there’s definitely something off with them all. I don’t think they are telling the truth at all.

Reactions: 12
Oh there’s definitely something off with them all. I don’t think they are telling the truth at all.

Really? Genuinely interested - why do you think this?

Reactions: 2
Really? Genuinely interested - why do you think this?
I’m sure I’ve read over the years that Jane Tanners statements were inconsistent. Also the guy who made a suggestive comment about Madeleine. I just get a bad vibe from the group in general.

Reactions: 12
The way they just closed ranks and we’re very reluctant to speak!
Hell a child had gone missing, why would they act like this?
I often wondered were some of them wifeswapping. Maybe that was the intention of the holiday, we're randy and let's hook up. Pure speculation on my part.

Reactions: 16
I do feel as though it’s weird that they seem to have stuck together to some extent even if some may have reason to think the parent’s were responsible

I wonder what sort of secrets or dynamics exist(ed) to allow for that as I really doubt that I’d remain friends with someone once I started thinking that they were possibly responsible

Reactions: 6
she did exist! years ago I found photographs from Madeleine's cousins Facebook, it was of the holiday at Easter with extended family they had in Ireland prior to them being in the Algarve
I take it you are referring to the Donegal pictures, which appeared in the Belfast Telegraph in 2008. I also have seen these put on a social media website by someone claiming to be Fiona McCann. There are two main pictures of which I'm aware: the one with them sitting on the wall outside Books and Charts, eating ice creams; the Sea Wall image. In the first, MBM's ice cream is not lined-up correctly with her hands, suggesting a copy/paste job. In the second, what on Earth is Fiona doing to Amélie's head ? Fiona and Gregor appear to be pulling Amélie and Sean out of centre-shot. It looks like they're struggling to hold that pose. To me, this suggests there was originally someone else in that picture, and they're pulling the twins out of the way to allow MBM's head to be pasted on without corrupting the lighting effects.
In both pictures, MBM is enormous, way inconsistent with her supposed 90cm of height, and quite different to the small child who supposedly tripped up the aircraft steps.

Some have speculated that this photograph was actually made when it was released (2008) which sort of makes sense given that S and A look older than they did in PdL !

MBM's neck is far too thin to support her head in the first picture.

The weirdest picture of that group, however, is the egg-rolling one. There we see a girl dressed identically to in the ice-cream picture bit more shabbily. Anyway, we are supposed to believ ths girl is MBM. It looks nothing like her, and looks more like a 7yo !

All this leads me to the inevitable conclusion that MBM never existed. Yes, obviously, there was 'a' real girl on that airport shuttle and in the other pictures we have of her. It is, however, not the same person in at least three cases.

My best guess is that there /was/ a real MBM, but she died about a year before PdL. Being IVF, she left a twin behind, who lives on as her own cousin somewhere in Ireland, and she stood-in for MBM when these pictures were made.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I take it you are referring to the Donegal pictures, which appeared in the Belfast Telegraph in 2008. I also have seen these put on a social media website by someone claiming to be Fiona McCann. There are two main pictures of which I'm aware: the one with them sitting on the wall outside Books and Charts, eating ice creams; the Sea Wall image. In the first, MBM's ice cream is not lined-up correctly with her hands, suggesting a copy/paste job. In the second, what on Earth is Fiona doing to Amélie's head ? Fiona and Gregor appear to be pulling Amélie and Sean out of centre-shot. It looks like they're struggling to hold that pose. To me, this suggests there was originally someone else in that picture, and they're pulling the twins out of the way to allow MBM's head to be pasted on without corrupting the lighting effects.
In both pictures, MBM is enormous, way inconsistent with her supposed 90cm of height, and quite different to the small child who supposedly tripped up the aircraft steps.

Some have speculated that this photograph was actually made when it was released (2008) which sort of makes sense given that S and A look older than they did in PdL !

The weirdest picture of that group, however, is the egg-rolling one. There we see a girl dressed identically to in the ice-cream picture bit more shabbily. Anyway, we are supposed to believ ths girl is MBM. It looks nothing like her, and looks more like a 7yo !

All this leads me to the inevitable conclusion that MBM never existed. Yes, obviously, there was 'a' real girl on that airport shuttle and in the other pictures we have of her. It is, however, not the same person in at least three cases.

My best guess is that there /was/ a real MBM, but she died about a year before PdL. Being IVF, she left a twin behind, who lives on as her own cousin somewhere in Ireland, and she stood-in for MBM when these pictures were made.
What 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You quote my entire message, and just reply with 'what' and a childish graphic. What question are you trying to ask ?

I thought I’d clicked on the Conspiracy Theories thread in error! 😮
Yes, people are trying to cover up a crime. That's what criminals do. Whether it's the gruesome twosome, this Brückner fellow, or some combination, it's still a conspiracy.

What are you getting at by suggesting you'd clicked on a Conspiracy Theories thread ? We are discussing a criminal case, where it's not even obvious what the crime even is! It is unlikely to involve just one criminal? so it has to be a conspiracy. Have you even looked at the BT pictures, which have been pulled apart this way and that over the past 14y. No way can you convince me it's the same MBM in all those pictures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You quote my entire message, and just reply with 'what' and a childish graphic. What question are you trying to ask ?

Yes, people are trying to cover up a crime. That's what criminals do. Whether it's the gruesome twosome, this Brückner fellow, or some combination, it's still a conspiracy.

What are you getting at by suggesting you'd clicked on a Conspiracy Theories thread ? We are discussing a criminal case, where it's not even obvious what the crime even is! It is unlikely to involve just one criminal? so it has to be a conspiracy. Have you even looked at the BT pictures, which have been pulled apart this way and that over the past 14y. No way can you convince me it's the same MBM in all those pictures.
Just ‘what’ to the whole thing really 🤣

Also what does MBM stand for? I’ve never come across this before.

Reactions: 10

That’s some real conspiracy talk there!!!

Reactions: 8
Yes, you wouldn't react like that for a child gone missing. I wouldn't, you wouldn't. That is because a child -hasn't- gone missing.
She was never there:
That's why the GT were so laid back about it all.
That's why they were OK about tearing up 'her' sticker book
That's why GPM acted the way he did for the live sighting (which turned out to be nothing)
That's why there were none of her clothes
That's why he had to go back to UK to pick up a pillow case
That's why they deleted the pictures en masse
That's why no one can remember taking the Tennis Balls Picture
That's why there was no DNA
That's why he went ahead and published the presence of the coloboma, despite any sane person realising it was a death sentence.

I could go on and on (and do). The most frustrating thing about this case is that many many people just can't won't see the massive inconsistencies in this case.

Yes, you wouldn't react like that for a child gone missing. I wouldn't, you wouldn't. That is because a child -hasn't- gone missing.
She was never there:
That's why the GT were so laid back about it all.
That's why they were OK about tearing up 'her' sticker book
That's why GPM acted the way he did for the live sighting (which turned out to be nothing)
That's why there were none of her clothes
That's why he had to go back to UK to pick up a pillow case
That's why they deleted the pictures en masse
That's why no one can remember taking the Tennis Balls Picture
That's why there was no DNA
That's why he went ahead and published the presence of the coloboma, despite any sane person realising it was a death sentence.

I could go on and on (and do). The most frustrating thing about this case is that many many people just can't won't see the massive inconsistencies in this case.
That’s quite a stretch.
How about her grandmother (Kate’s mother) here in the UK who was talking on the news when she went missing?
Other relatives too and nursery staff from the nursery she must have attended when her doctor parents were working?
What you’re suggesting could never be kept quiet, it’s fantasy.
There were definitely inconsistencies from the Tapas lot but this is ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Just ‘what’ to the whole thing really 🤣

Also what does MBM stand for? I’ve never come across this before.
MBM is Madeleine Beth McCann, as I would have thought was obvious.

As to 'the whole thing', I'm not presenting anything new here. The fakeness of the Donegal pictures has been discussed for at least a decade.

Go and have a look at it, and zoom in on her ice-cream. It's not definite that it's a fake, but.. well just look at it for yourself.
@Chicken Man do you have the photos you are taking about so we can see?
They are readily available, and have been so for at least a decade. They have been the subject of discussion for all that time. I don't know how to post pictures here yet, but I'll try and do so.

Try this one, first. It's not the best resolution, but I'm on my cellphone, and can't search properly.

That’s some real conspiracy talk there!!!
Yes, it is. We are talking about a criminal conspiracy, to commit a crime as yet unspecified. What, in your analysis, would warrant -not- being deemed 'real conspiracy talk'

What you’re suggesting could never be kept quiet, it’s fantasy.
There were definitely inconsistencies from the Tapas lot but this is ridiculous.
Yes. It's fantastic. That's the whole point. But a fantasy on whose part ?
As to your assertion that it could never be kept quiet, other people here have posted about paedophile rings, P+D cruise ships, pimping, and that's somehow deemed more believable than a psychiatrically unstable mother losing a child, but maintaining the illusion that said child still lives.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
MBM is Madeleine Beth McCann, as I would have thought was obvious.

As to 'the whole thing', I'm not presenting anything new here. The fakeness of the Donegal pictures has been discussed for at least a decade.

Go and have a look at it, and zoom in on her ice-cream. It's not definite that it's a fake, but.. well just look at it for yourself.

They are readily available, and have been so for at least a decade. They have been the subject of discussion for all that time. I don't know how to post pictures here yet, but I'll try and do so.

Try this one, first. It's not the best resolution, but I'm on my cellphone, and can't search properly.

Yes, it is. We are talking about a criminal conspiracy, to commit a crime as yet unspecified. What, in your analysis, would warrant -not- being deemed 'real conspiracy talk'
I don’t get what you mean!
Are you trying to claim that Madeleine never existed?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.