Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure they’re together anymore, she doesn’t follow him on insta. After seeing that double denim tit I’m not sure I blame her 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah inthink we're on the same page about him but I'm not sure who the new girl you're referring to is??
She’s called Valentina or something like that. Long wavy blonde hair, flat faced and always on the cast’s instagrams begging for an in but barely saying or doing anything of interest except giggling.

Reactions: 1
Are Verity and that girl who is obsessed with her in this season? I can't remember her name, her mate is who basically an extra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t even mind double denim, just this looks so STIFF. He must crunch when he walks and be sweltering!
Just looked up his background - he's worked at a place called Unruly. No room for unruliness in that denim.

Tbh I'm more excited to read the comments here than I am to watch the new series.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I miss iconic moments like this from Millie:
"To my best friend, Rosie Fortesque, for hooking up with Hugo Taylor while we were still together, and lying about it. Here's to friendship."
View attachment 501292
I know we’ve been in lockdown forever but they don’t do any themed parties anymore, even before lockdown I don’t recall it. The old made in chelsea used to be sooo much better. Not sure I’ll even watch the new series.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There was just no need for Gareth and ollie to double barrel their last names 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Untitled 5.png

Tiff's stories :alien: Nothing going on, just filming them walking along like this, looking like a pair of absolute numpties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.