Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

'Fiery drama' 🤣 Sure Jan Julius. Seems like the biggest storyline is going to be the Locke-Locke's family planning.
Although I suppose they probably scripted a few dramas in.
Oh God, it may be the straw that broke the camel's back if it's a double Locke series. I might finally have to give up MiC for good. They're so boring. And I'm not even sure if they're well suited either, I think Ollie felt his clock was ticking tbh.

Reactions: 17
Oh God, it may be the straw that broke the camel's back if it's a double Locke series. I might finally have to give up MiC for good. They're so boring. And I'm not even sure if they're well suited either, I think Ollie felt his clock was ticking tbh.
I agree, the last season was so dull, their wedding planning was really dry and I got the vibe Ollie cared way more about the Wedding than the person he was marrying, which is never a good sign!
I also really get the impression that neither of them care about the other cast members and seem very distant and disconnected from them, as if they really don't care about their drama- I don't even buy that they love Liv, it seems super fake. So if they're boring and they're bored of the surrounding drama, we just end up with such a dry show 😬 and now the king of boring, Julius, is back?! I don't know if I can do this lads.

Reactions: 14
Ahh. I can't empathise enough how much I dislike Julius, the man is nails on a chalkboard personified. ; I'm just grateful Ella doesn't seem to be making a reappearance too... I genuinely wouldn't even be able to hate watch if that were the case.

I'm torn with the Locke-Locke stuff - they are incredibly dull but I still like them more than most of the cast lol. I can totally understand them being blasé about the rest of the casts drama and stuff bcus most of it does just seem scripted nonsense these days & they all seem to be fame hungry idiots from all over the (mostly southern part of) the country, unlike the earlier casts.

Tbh I mainly interested in seeing Sophie Hermann and TZ appear together this season... which is ...well it says a lot about the turn the show has taken doesn't it lol.

Reactions: 9

'Fiery drama' 🤣 Sure Jan Julius. Seems like the biggest storyline is going to be the Locke-Locke's family planning.
Although I suppose they probably scripted a few dramas in.

Don’t get me wrong 100% the subject of gay adoption deserves airtime, but IMO a reality show like MIC is not the place for it? It deserves a documentary or docuseries to explore it *seriously* and give it the reverence it deserves. Sadly the small repeated interjections of the same bleeping subject performed dramatically for a reality lens just feels like repetition torture

Reactions: 9
Will the next series be boring af? Probably. Will i still watch it? Probably. I fuckin haaate julius too why oh why did they bring him back

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will the next series be boring af? Probably. Will i still watch it? Probably. I fuckin haaate julius too why oh why did they bring him back
You’re the same as me! I almost gave up but my friend was like come on you’ll be fine! And julius is like wtf

Reactions: 4
I was doubtful because of the stuff with Habbs, and Emily really seems to want a solid relationship, seemingly even if she has to force it - plus they live together now? but maybe it is just for story.

It's so odd though, it almost seems as though he is trying to make it obvious he doesn't care for her - like there is being an unconvincing actor or not being into PDA and then there is whatever he is doing, he seems so full of life whenever he's with literally anybody but Emily 😅
Late to the party on this one, but I cannot fathom why he likes to show such coldness towards her. I think he likes (or considered) that new girl that seems to be on it, the one desperate for attention. Remember he slept with Liv (seemed into her) & says Emily is a granny etc. Following being in the deep relationship with Habbs where she kind of did the dirty on him to rescue his confidence he now likes the ‘outwardly sexy types’ . He comes across a bit of a head fk to be in a relationship with.

Reactions: 3
Harvey is on the fuckboy spectrum I think, still immature and probably walked into the relationship for the perks only.

Reactions: 11
Late to the party on this one, but I cannot fathom why he likes to show such coldness towards her. I think he likes (or considered) that new girl that seems to be on it, the one desperate for attention. Remember he slept with Liv (seemed into her) & says Emily is a granny etc. Following being in the deep relationship with Habbs where she kind of did the dirty on him to rescue his confidence he now likes the ‘outwardly sexy types’ . He comes across a bit of a head fk to be in a relationship with.
Yeah inthink we're on the same page about him but I'm not sure who the new girl you're referring to is??

Does anyone watch Emily's vlogs? Really highlights how scripted and fake it all is. They sit around and drink tea or go the the gym and then get called into film in what must be rehearsed segments...Make up artists, costume change etc. It really takes the shine off the show, and you realize they actually do get along lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
1616746520375.png

I even find the hat Julius is wearing in the promo pic annoying. The series hasn't even started 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.