Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt sorry for Alik. He was such a schmuck. Louise treated him like dirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I couldn't stand julius, cant believe they've bought him back for the new series!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Julius's instagram makes me cringe so bad, both the pictures/videos and the captions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah he dated Ella! And then she cheated on him and he wrote some really cringy songs about it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anybody following any of the cast on instagram? Sophie Hermann has posted stories today of Emily and Harvey then of herself & Harvey and ...let's just say the difference is... a lot.

I do not understand their relationship dynamic at all, Harvey could not seem less into Emily if he tried to.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is anybody following any of the cast on instagram? Sophie Hermann has posted stories today of Emily and Harvey then of herself & Harvey and ...let's just say the difference is... a lot.

I do not understand their relationship dynamic at all, Harvey could not seem less into Emily if he tried to.
He did not seem interested at all! I'm sure they'll break up at some point.

Reactions: 5
Emily’s been in and out of it before. I reckon it’s a relationship to get a storyline.
I was doubtful because of the stuff with Habbs, and Emily really seems to want a solid relationship, seemingly even if she has to force it - plus they live together now? but maybe it is just for story.

It's so odd though, it almost seems as though he is trying to make it obvious he doesn't care for her - like there is being an unconvincing actor or not being into PDA and then there is whatever he is doing, he seems so full of life whenever he's with literally anybody but Emily 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I used to love Ella ! She's a natural beauty, so chic. But she wasn't very nice to Julius...

I used to love Ella ! She's a natural beauty, so chic. But she wasn't very nice to Julius...
Wonder if it’s because he’s BORING AS duck

Does everyone remember when he sang to tiff at that garden party literally cringed my head off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saw the ad for the new season last night, whhhhyyyyyy is Ollie at the forefront? He’s so bleeping dull, what is he even going to do now they can’t talk about the wedding every scene? Do we get to see him deliberating over the census and the IKEA catalogue?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Saw the ad for the new season last night, whhhhyyyyyy is Ollie at the forefront? He’s so bleeping dull, what is he even going to do now they can’t talk about the wedding every scene? Do we get to see him deliberating over the census and the IKEA catalogue?
also, why do they always make miles go after random girls who (sorry) are not very attractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.