Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people surprised they do drugs. Course they do !!🤔😂 maybe not Freddie but I can definitely see the rest doing it the older cast were a lot more wilder than the babies on it now.

Reactions: 16
I concur. A complete and utter snooze fest. It all seems so contrived. Oil and Gareth are so unbelievably dull. And who is that absolute wannabe new girl they’re all trying so desperately for us to notice and care about. She seems really dull and a try hard. I’m in made in chelseeeeaaaaaa folks.

On another note, I totally get the feeling Harvey is going to hurt Emily some day one way or another. He comes across a bit nasty always calling her a granny for wearing comfy clothes etc. He probably thinks he could do better. (Habbs related I expect) She’s obviously a pretty girl, he should be grateful. Even so despite myself I quite fancy him. Arrrghhhh!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I concur. A complete and utter snooze fest. It all seems so contrived. Oil and Gareth are so unbelievably dull. And who is that absolute wannabe new girl they’re all trying so desperately for us to notice and care about. She seems really dull and a try hard. I’m in made in chelseeeeaaaaaa folks.

On another note, I totally get the feeling Harvey is going to hurt Emily some day one way or another. He comes across a bit nasty always calling her a granny for wearing comfy clothes etc. He probably thinks he could do better. (Habbs related I expect) She’s obviously a pretty girl, he should be grateful. Even so despite myself I quite fancy him. Arrrghhhh!
Harvey seems like an utter twit. He’s the most monotone person I’ve ever come across and Emily probably does deserve better even though dating your best mate’s ex is a crappy thing to do. He seems like the type to suck all the life out of her and then dump her for someone more exciting.

Reactions: 13
Harvey seems like an utter twit. He’s the most monotone person I’ve ever come across and Emily probably does deserve better even though dating your best mate’s ex is a crappy thing to do. He seems like the type to suck all the life out of her and then dump her for someone more exciting.
she comes across as very dumb in my opinion, I think he finds her quite boring and likes to make fun of her

Reactions: 6
In Emily's defence though do very many of them seem very bright really?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like MIC should just call it a day, it's dragged on for 20 whole series....I mean Spencer Matthews has had two kids, Louise Thompson has a new face!
Also none of the current cast members are particularly likeable, most of them aren't even made in London, nevermind Chelsea.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn’t Louise and Binky go to school together? Or was that Louise and Rosie? There was definitely a school connection.
I think they’ve hinted at drug use in the past on the show all this talk or blacking out or pardying hard I took to mean they were off their tits. Especially if you watch the Spencer and Alex orgy reveal they might as well have had solid gold straws up their noses how clear they made it.
Louise and Rosie both went to Downe House in Berkshire, then Louise went to Edinburgh Uni and Rosie went to Goldsmiths. Binky grew up in East Sussex, went to Taunton School in Somerset, and didn't go to uni. So I'm not sure how Binky entered the friendship circle. The rich just mingle I suppose?

Reactions: 7
Louise and Rosie both went to Downe House in Berkshire, then Louise went to Edinburgh Uni and Rosie went to Goldsmiths. Binky grew up in East Sussex, went to Taunton School in Somerset, and didn't go to uni. So I'm not sure how Binky entered the friendship circle. The rich just mingle I suppose?
Thanks I knew there was something with Louise and one of them. Yes they seem to move in very small circles I guess.

I don't think Binky was that rich. Her mum lived in a small cottage that was sold recently for around 690 000 pounds (so the price was probably lower when she bought it). I think she's from an upper middle class family, no ?

They don't seem to be particularly close any more... although I do remember Louise asked Binky to be her bridesmaid (before they cancelled their wedding). I wonder how they met/became friends?
They became friends in MIC

Reactions: 2
Binks and Cheska were meant to be the horsey but relatable party girl ones. Rich but not wealthy and from the countryside. Hence the 'omg look at her cellulite ' sneery comments from the Chelsea crew.
It was Spencer's vehicle originally I think he and Jamie came up with the pitch whilst living in L.A.

Reactions: 14
Binks and Cheska were meant to be the horsey but relatable party girl ones. Rich but not wealthy and from the countryside. Hence the 'omg look at her cellulite ' sneery comments from the Chelsea crew.
It was Spencer's vehicle originally I think he and Jamie came up with the pitch whilst living in L.A.
Hugo and Spencer came up with the pitch, Spencer went to university in LA where he met THE Spencer (Pratt) I believe

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hugo and Spencer came up with the pitch, Spencer went to university in LA where he met THE Spencer (Pratt) I believe
Weirdly in a 5am wake up with a baby YouTube vortex I ended up having Jamie’s podcast come up with ex cast members and a lot of them were really reluctant & worried about it, Proudlock and possibly Francis too said he flaked on the first day of filming and from memory this reconciles he was always quite intermittent in appearances? Caggie said she didn’t want that to be what she was known for, she left after s3 which is wild as she felt like a much bigger part to the show...

Also lol at Louisa’s new face 😂

Reactions: 8
I don't think Binky was that rich. Her mum lived in a small cottage that was sold recently for around 690 000 pounds (so the price was probably lower when she bought it). I think she's from an upper middle class family, no ?

They became friends in MIC

Binky went to school with my Ex boyfriend at Taunton School. She was known as Felly then! It’s a private school but not one of the super pricey and renound ones.

Reactions: 5
Like has been said I think its had its day now I have been put off it by all the new guys for me its best days was when the likes of Proudlock, Lucy ,Binky Ollie, Francis, Mitton ,JP Sam Prince I could go on but you get my drift I think I last properly watched it the series Mitton's Mum sadly died. All those guys I mentioned made the show what it was and weirdly I felt like I was one of the boys in there group but now it is to scripted and seems far less real and relatable I don't know if that's because iv got older or because the new people in it are so dull and fame hungry

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.