Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet miles is definitely one to admire his own Torso in the bedroom. Can just imagine an over zealous and dramatic performance
Oh god, yes. He screams vein. Absolutely knows just how attractive he is and how great his body is.

Reactions: 2
Going back to what I posted the other day I forgot to mention how good the funny the relationship (not in that way) was between Mark Francis and Toff those sense genuinely made my day at times there was such a better realness to it then to

Reactions: 5
Did Lucy Watson grow up super posh ? For me she wasn't as posh as Millie or Rosie for example. What do you think ?

Reactions: 4
Did Lucy Watson grow up super posh ? For me she wasn't as posh as Millie or Rosie for example. What do you think ?
I'm pretty sure she went to school in Surrey, someone I know went to the same school as her. It was a private school but not one of those crazy expensive ones. Apparently she was an absolute B*TCH at school lol, unsurprisingly

Reactions: 6
I get the impression their dad is minted through his own business whereas the others are intergenerational wealth?

Reactions: 9
In truth apart from Mark Francis and Francis (Boulle) I don't think that many of them are posh sure they have a lot of money but that's because there families are well in the city investment bankers for example

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any info on Mark Francis?? His furniture etc in the background of his pics is like something out of Buckingham Palace?! Is it his money or family money? Any info hahaha

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any info on Mark Francis?? His furniture etc in the background of his pics is like something out of Buckingham Palace?! Is it his money or family money? Any info hahaha
A bit of both I would of thought he has a jewellers based in Paris plus he has a link through his mother to Russia and a very wealthy company which he is the heir to the fortune of his Russian socialite mum plus he has various fashion companies and is a editor of a magazine it's alright for some eh 😂 I can work him out if he is Gay or not because he seems it but is never pictured with anyone like a partner or anything

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure she went to school in Surrey, someone I know went to the same school as her. It was a private school but not one of those crazy expensive ones. Apparently she was an absolute B*TCH at school lol, unsurprisingly
I went to her school. It was very academic focused, and you ended up with a mixture of the ultra posh and the very rich (I hate the phrase but ‘new money’). She wasn’t particularly well regarded.

Reactions: 3
A bit of both I would of thought he has a jewellers based in Paris plus he has a link through his mother to Russia and a very wealthy company which he is the heir to the fortune of his Russian socialite mum plus he has various fashion companies and is a editor of a magazine it's alright for some eh 😂 I can work him out if he is Gay or not because he seems it but is never pictured with anyone like a partner or anything
He's gay. It's come out before (pardon the pun). He's just ultra private.

Reactions: 7
They are staying at the Wilderness Reserve in Suffolk ... Sophie is in a room called The Hovel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's gay. It's come out before (pardon the pun). He's just ultra private.
Yes he was once pictured absolutely snogging the face off some boy in broad daylight (not particularly classy), but regardless of that sighting - he’s definitely gay. But lols do you remember when he and Victoria tried to pretend they were dating/attracted to each other. Gosh that was weird not to mention very unconvincing, must’ve been desperate for a storyline.

On that note, having seen the footage of their Covid filming makes it looks so contrived. I knew it was mostly set up but talk about take away the shine. Hope this series is good but I've not got high hopes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is James related to Hugo. As they have the same 2 last names and I tried Googling but nothing comes up😂😂

Is James related to Hugo. As they have the same 2 last names and I tried Googling but nothing comes up😂😂
Quite certain no... Taylor's one of the most common surnames in UK.

Side note - why is Louise Thompson wearing a lampshade?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.