Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love Sophie Herman, I so want her to be happy but I think she loves Fred and that's not going to happen.
I think she loves him too but I don’t know any of their history - this is the first season I’ve watched for a while. What’s the deal - has he friendzoned her? She seems so sweet, I hope she finds her person.

Reactions: 6
On Jamie and Francis’ podcast Francis has made little jibes at Jamie about the dog being at his mums now so I think they found the puppy too hard and his mum ended up with it.
That is absolutely ridiculous... these people really have no sense of responsibility or shame yet just have everything in life handed to them. Annoys me too much.

Reactions: 5
I think we have to cut Ollie some slack as he has been very honest about this not being his dream wedding. I think it's been quite a show of love from him to back down when Gareth was adamant he wanted the wedding this year.

I think Ollie does play the drama card quite a bit and I was sure he would just cancel the wedding this year so I am impressed how determined he was to get it done. He's always been very awkward with PDA's

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Emily always been this tacky? I swear she wasn't this bad when she first arrived. Also does anyone get mum/son vibes with her and Harvey? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Majorly. I think Harvey has stuck it out with Emily to prove Habbs and Jamie wrong - that he didn't want just a fling with her. Emily seems so delighted that a guy kinda agreed to move in with her that she's determined to make it work (even if it means sacrificing any relationship with Habbs). It's so hard to tell what she's feeling anyway with all the injections in her face.

• Haha
I miss proudlock! my favourite mic character ever.
He was just a nice genuine loyal guy, in a sea of sleazy bitchy snobby teets

I can’t stand Verity... she tries so hard to be sickly sweet and I’m just not buying it.. no one likes her!! I definitely thought her latest conversation with Paris was awful..she came across so immature! I don’t think Sophie likes Fred at all.. I think they’re just friends.. no sexual chemistry there!! I’m sad it’s over!! 😅

Reactions: 21
if I remember correctly, Sophie and fred tried dating before and realised they were better suited as friends

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think it is sweet how Millie has got with Hugo after all these years. That cringe episode when she was screaming at Rosie for getting with him.....

Now that is the MiC that I loved.

Paris definitely came off better in that scene. Not rising to any bait.

Reactions: 22
I’ve noticed Paris is no longer following on Instagram Verity and Amelia (for obvious reasons) but I’ve also noticed Tristan, Olivia and Emily no longer follow Paris too 👀 Paris however still follows Olivia... I thought Paris came across well on the show.

Reactions: 16
Why has Sophie downgraded herself to appear on Celebs Go Dating? I know she really wants to find someone, but this show? Really?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Another game of spot the #ad in Emily's instastories. Why do these influenzas find it so hard to be honest?

Untitled 17.png

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I miss proudlock! my favourite mic character ever.
He was just a nice genuine loyal guy, in a sea of sleazy bitchy snobby teets

I liked him but all the 'love you bro' and 'brother' with fist bumps every 2 seconds did get a bit tiresome. My SIL and BIL met him at a wedding in France and apparently he's a total legend.

Reactions: 18
I must admit they all look pretty normal compared to the towie lot. But then again, the geordie shore lot make the towie lot look normal.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.