Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia was pathetic with her smirking and mumbling, they both went into that thinking they were about to do something then just got shut down it was brilliant.

They lack personal awareness, I think they must think they’re bad witches who new girls should be afraid of when they give off big frumpy codependent head girl energy
I loved the way Paris handled it, she's way more mature than either of them. And then Verity goes crying to Freddie saying Paris was rude when Verity and Amelia were SO rude to Paris?!?! Verity would turn on the water works if spoken to the way they spoke to Paris

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I felt a bit bad for Sam being ambushed by tiff and Zara. I think he only got bsck with her because she’s been so needy and not left him alone. He looked genuinely annoyed they’d tried double teaming him.
Emily is really annoying this season and so is verity. Sick of her whining how hurt and upset she is all the time! She didn’t care when she had hurt Tristan As he banged on about it just as much at the start 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
habbs is so pretty in my opinion she looks more fresh and natural compared to the others. Don’t like maevas short hair. Friggin hate Freddie and his tash. Harvey as well can’t stand his monotone voice

Reactions: 7
I dont think Paris came across well at all 😂😂 she did keep talking over them, but i do agree that Verity wanted that comment to come out. I feel bad for Habbs getting all the blame for Harvey being a prick, Emily says she would kick him out and all this but she never would - some girls girl she is 😑😑

Also why the duck is Tiff always with Sam and is she Sam and Zara's relationship therapist???😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg forgot about Melissa, they’ve not bothered with the bore this season have they (thank god)
Yeah Melissa now does endless haul videos on Youtube. Perfect if you're looking for something to send you off to sleep :sleep:

I see Emily's also making Youtube videos... again, no interesting content :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah Melissa now does endless haul videos on Youtube. Perfect if you're looking for something to send you off to sleep :sleep:

I see Emily's also making Youtube videos... again, no interesting content :sleep:
looool you’re brave watching these dullards’ channels

neither of them have anything interesting going on to document tho? The most interesting thing About Melissa us her claustrophobic flat and her outside wardrobe

Reactions: 3
looool you’re brave watching these dullards’ channels

neither of them have anything interesting going on to document tho? The most interesting thing About Melissa us her claustrophobic flat and her outside wardrobe
I almost find it fascinating?! How they live their lives. Also, Emily's latest video has a bunch of undeclared affiliate links under it. She's just like Melissa, being shady about declaring stuff, thinking they're above the rules.

• Heart
Anyone else get excited that Miles will be in the ep cos he’s in the sensodyne AD before it begins?😭🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else get excited that Miles will be in the ep cos he’s in the sensodyne AD before it begins?😭🥰
Just looked at his instagram.. I find it really weird how similar him and his personal trainer look?! Look up Waz Asahayer - it could almost be Miles?!

Reactions: 1
On Jamie and Francis’ podcast Francis has made little jibes at Jamie about the dog being at his mums now so I think they found the puppy too hard and his mum ended up with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The Cavapoo? I believe they got it from Raffles as they put up posts etc at the time.
Raffles is a puppy farm. Lots of investigations been done on it. Trust the entitled idiots to not do their research and buy one that churns the poor things out 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
On Jamie and Francis’ podcast Francis has made little jibes at Jamie about the dog being at his mums now so I think they found the puppy too hard and his mum ended up with it.
What a joke!

Raffles is a puppy farm. Lots of investigations been done on it. Trust the entitled idiots to not do their research and buy one that churns the poor things out 😢
I know! I have a Cavapoo and was horrified when all of this came out about Raffles. Thankfully mine isn't from there.

• Sad
Emily has become one loud gobby mare, I think she thinks she’s Lucy Watson! ...Harvey should start running now !
She was insufferable during her short lived previous stint. I’m surprised she’s back in all honesty!!

Reactions: 5
A checklist???? Tick boxes to get Sam back and sleeping with him is on it. :sick: strange, strange behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.