Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know - such a shame as she is naturally so pretty.
Harvey is a twit - she deserves much better.

Reactions: 5
OMG! Yaaaas Queen Paris! Amelia and Verity thought they could double Team her and she was having NONE of it.
ā€œIā€™m not going anywhere - Iā€™ll tell that waiter you didnā€™t pay for your drinking sweetheartā€ ICONIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was ready to hate Harvey but think Habbs showed her true colours when he had it out with her then.

Reactions: 10
Is Verity not the new Louise Thompson? ā€œYouā€™re making me really upsetā€ was her catchphrase

Reactions: 12
OMG! Yaaaas Queen Paris! Amelia and Verity thought they could double Team her and she was having NONE of it.
ā€œIā€™m not going anywhere - Iā€™ll tell that waiter you didnā€™t pay for your drinking sweetheartā€ ICONIC.
God no, I thought she looked like a massive twit. I cringed at her trying so hard.

Reactions: 8
Is Verity not the new Louise Thompson? ā€œYouā€™re making me really upsetā€ was her catchphrase
Yes and "I'm hurt" are you verity? So! šŸ˜‚

Ameila is such a dick. I can't stand her and I know it's shallow and not about looks but I really dislike her mouth.
Oh lol my h word got changed to dislike. Well played tattle. I do dislike her mouth šŸ‘„ šŸ’‹šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ameilia and Verity are such children, Paris was right to ask them to stop cutting her off and right to say something.

LOVE the power of you can move tables Iā€™m not going anywhere šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ameilia and Verity are such children, Paris was right to ask them to stop cutting her off and right to say something.

LOVE the power of you can move tables Iā€™m not going anywhere šŸ˜‚
I'm just catching up now. I really don't respect people who can't have these type of conversations 1 on 1 and need back up šŸ¤£ it's like when Melissa brought Habbs along when Tiff wanted to confront her about the Zara fame bleep saga.

I agree that they kept talking over her and Amelia thought she was the dogs bollocks being snarky before Verity turned up and she just came across childish.

Reactions: 13
Verity and Amelia are little twats. If you don't want something getting back to Liv then don't say it on national television. Tell your friends in private. And stop gloating in the first place. Just comes across so desperate trying to make it seem like Tristan isn't over her. All because she's upset he moved on so quickly. Don't like Tristan either btw but can't stand Verity's fakeness.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm just catching up now. I really don't respect people who can't have these type of conversations 1 on 1 and need back up šŸ¤£ it's like when Melissa brought Habbs along when Tiff wanted to confront her about the Zara fame bleep saga.

I agree that they kept talking over her and Amelia thought she was the dogs bollocks being snarky before Verity turned up and she just came across childish.
Omg forgot about Melissa, theyā€™ve not bothered with the bore this season have they (thank god)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yeah Melissa! Forgot about heršŸ˜‚ not keen on verity, clearly still in love with Tristan! He's a bit of a drip but šŸ¤¤šŸ™ˆ not sure what to make of Paris yet but did love how she stood up to those two last night! Verity is just so whingey and childish

Reactions: 8
Emily has become one loud gobby mare, I think she thinks sheā€™s Lucy Watson! ...Harvey should start running now !

Reactions: 5
Emily has become one loud gobby mare, I think she thinks sheā€™s Lucy Watson! ...Harvey should start running now !
Nah, he was SO cagey - I don't trust him at all. I don't normally like Habbs but even I felt a bit sorry for her when she was being blamed for the entire situation.

Verity is absolutely vile, I loved Paris' little smirk after she kicked them off the table.

What is with Emily's turtleneck + blazer combos this episode? It's the kind of fashionable mumswear Holly Willoughby promotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i got bully vibes from the way verity and amelia were dealing with paris, good on her for not giving into it
Amelia was pathetic with her smirking and mumbling, they both went into that thinking they were about to do something then just got shut down it was brilliant.

They lack personal awareness, I think they must think theyā€™re bad witches who new girls should be afraid of when they give off big frumpy codependent head girl energy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.