Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg just finished and that preview of paris saying she was gonna tell the waitress they didn’t pay for their drinks 🥴🥴🥴 omg so awkward no need
Nah I disagree I'm living for Paris being finally given something to say! Plus it still seems so mild in comparison to Maeva going off on other episodes🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why something inappropriate Tristan said is being blamed on Verity how ludicrous 😂😂😂 I mean im not her biggest fan but how can she possibly be blamed for that and all she’s done is tell her friends which anyone would do? Also if my ex started seeing my friend and said that to me I’d probably hope it got back to her aswell, partly to gloat (cause I’d think serves you bloody right) and partly to warn her he’s an arse 😂😂😂 at the same time don’t understand why verity is blaming Paris? It was always going to come out and is still Tristans fault 😂 also why in next weeks clip are Sam and Zara sitting discussing their relationship with Tiff? In what world?!! 😩😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Verity is VILE, rewatching old seasons and she did exactly to James what she’s doing now to Tristan, trying to get them to cheat or act in appropriate then getting delight in playing the victim by going and telling. She is the WORST kind of girl no wonder she only has one friend Amelia lol
I didn’t used to mind her at first but now I can’t stand her!! Seems like she wants to have a hold over Tristan. And also how can she have a go at Paris like that. She didn’t do anything wrong. If verity didn’t want liv to find out why did she tell Paris. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She is so annoying she just ruins the episodes with her crazy psycho eyes 😂

Reactions: 5
I actually really like Verity. I think she's a good egg and genuinely really positive and nice. She looks smug sometimes though but I think she just gets giggly/awkward around the drama because she struggles to take it seriously sometimes. I think it would be weirder if Tristan said that to her and she DIDN'T repeat it to be honest. Dunno why she's blaming Paris though.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I actually really like Verity. I think she's a good egg and genuinely really positive and nice. She looks smug sometimes though but I think she just gets giggly/awkward around the drama because she struggles to take it seriously sometimes. I think it would be weirder if Tristan said that to her and she DIDN'T repeat it to be honest. Dunno why she's blaming Paris though.
I agree, I think she's only blaming Paris because everyone is mad at her instead of Tristian (his fault though) so she's trying to put the blame on anyone else instead

Reactions: 4
Lily Fortescue (Rosie’s twin) has also had a secret lockdown baby. Seems to be all the rage!
Yes is there a baby daddy involved for Lily’s baby? It was all very hush hush even after he’s been born. Shocked about VBH - just think of the things she would say if it were anyone else

Kind of tacky for VBH to do a magazine deal too? Does she reveal anymore in there?

Reactions: 5
Yes is there a baby daddy involved for Lily’s baby? It was all very hush hush even after he’s been born. Shocked about VBH - just think of the things she would say if it were anyone else

Kind of tacky for VBH to do a magazine deal too? Does she reveal anymore in there?
WELL lily was with DJ Sebastian MDH for aaaages but she got engaged earlier this year to some new guy so it’s all been a whirlwind!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I agree, I think she's only blaming Paris because everyone is mad at her instead of Tristian (his fault though) so she's trying to put the blame on anyone else instead
Verity practically sobbing when both Sam and Tristan discuss it with her. Upset because she can't believe they would think that of her. She is accusing Paris of practically the same thing. Doesn't make sense to me.

Verity should just own it. I suspect Amelia would have repeated that too if she wasn't so scared Tristan and Liv would split up and he would get back with Verity.

Reactions: 8
WELL lily was with DJ Sebastian MDH for aaaages but she got engaged earlier this year to some new guy so it’s all been a whirlwind!
Oh wow I didn’t know she was engaged. Nothing on her insta. Think it’s such an odd way to reveal and announce the baby by posting the caption “tit just got real” quite crude.

Reactions: 7
unfortunately stumbled across Sam Thompson's dick pic on another forum. it is not a pretty sight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
unfortunately stumbled across Sam Thompson's dick pic on another forum. it is not a pretty sight.
omg where was this? i’m a nosey witch!!!

omg just went looking and found aliks dick pic instead 😂😂😂 the american who use to go out with louise

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So Zara is now hanging out with Will’s ex at the gym...bit of background. She’s an influencer who built her brand on yoga but now just shills fast fashion gym wear and whatever is the current insta trend (recently, resistance bands). She flew over to Australia last Christmas to follow will after he ditched her, and spent a few weeks posing half naked on bondi beach etc. She’s been trying to get in with the MIC crowd ever since it was announced that will was joining the cast...her and Zara make quite the pair

Reactions: 6
just caught up on this week's mic... too much locke x2 if I'm concerned. I used to love Ollie in early mic but feel like now he tries too hard to be "wise" and deliver instagram worthy quotes.

my opinion of Paris has changed, I don't mind her now she's warmed up a bit. think she's just pretty drama free.

side note, veritys voice is like a little girl but her laugh is like a middle aged woman listen out 😂
The Paris thing aged well didn’t it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why they beeped out the name Verity said when she confronted Charlie? Sorry if that’s a stupid question...

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why they beeped out the name Verity said when she confronted Charlie? Sorry if that’s a stupid question...
they can't mention a member of the general public who isnt on the show/hasn't given their permission.

Reactions: 11
Ohhh gotcha. Thank you. So it wasn’t because we’re going to find out in this week’s episode? Dammit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.