Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that Jess has really ruined her face, she has turned full vibe hippy now, including the drugs side (from what i gather from her insta posts)

Reactions: 4
I’m almost certain James is in the closet. None of the men cast are for me I’m afraid, they are all wet blankets. I love Liv. I wonder why Habbs is hardly getting much air time this series??

Reactions: 9
I’m almost certain James is in the closet. None of the men cast are for me I’m afraid, they are all wet blankets. I love Liv. I wonder why Habbs is hardly getting much air time this series??
I feel like Habbs and Liv had a huge falling out, but they're not showing it on MIC for some reason :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Yes, how can I forgot her when she is featured in the Daily Mail weekly, scantily clad on the street or staged "paparazzi" bikini pictures somewhere exotic.. cringe
So yawn isn’t it ‘Kimberly garners attention’... find a new headline DM. She’s so vapid

• Haha
Does anyone remember Kimberley Garner? She looks like a different person now - new nose!
So many of the cast have had a lot of work done, I notice lip fillers in particular. Rarely do I think they look better for it.
It's sort of sad as it shows they're not confident in themselves. The cosmetic doctors must be laughing all the way to the bank though.
One of the better looking ones the show has ever had. All these years later season 1 episode 1 original Caggie Dunlop would still be high on the list.

I feel like Habbs and Liv had a huge falling out, but they're not showing it on MIC for some reason :unsure:
Liv slept with Habbs ex in the last season. The fella Emily is with now. Can’t remember his name.

• Wow
  • Haha
Liv slept with Habbs ex in the last season. The fella Emily is with now. Can’t remember his name.
Yeah but I thought they had made up afterwards? Seems mysterious, unless it's still about Harvey.

Reactions: 1
To be honest I don't like Habbs and the vocal fry so I'm not fussed that she doesn't get much airtime :LOL:
Also loved that scene where Sophie Hermann ripped her to shreds haha..! Honestly Jamie downgraded from Heloise.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think Verity is only with Charlie to annoy Tristan? That is the most un likely couple in London. Also i really like Verity but the constant smirk on her face when someone mentions Tristan or when she is talking to him really grates me

Reactions: 18
can I add that I think we are forgetting original mic..... Millie Macintosh was the queen of vocal fry !!!

I remember me and my sister as teens mocking the cast and everything we said was fried to an inch of its life, it's been there from the beginning! but yes, tiff is a huge culprit.

Reactions: 8
can I add that I think we are forgetting original mic..... Millie Macintosh was the queen of vocal fry !!!

I remember me and my sister as teens mocking the cast and everything we said was fried to an inch of its life, it's been there from the beginning! but yes, tiff is a huge culprit.
You’re right. I’ve only started to notice it fairly recently though, they all do it! Except Liv, I think she speaks very nicely.

Reactions: 3
I’ve came to the conclusion that the only reason I didn’t like Liv was cos she slept with every single guy to come into MIC and now I realise that it was just jealously not hate 😂😂😂 I am jealous of her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.