Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish verity and Tristan would just get back together, they’re clearly not over each other and liv knows it, it’s why she isn’t letting her guard down.
And Jesus Christ how quick did Charlie go from saying he hadn’t done anything to standing there smirking admitting it!

Reactions: 16
ano why would they ruin it like that? surely the producers would’ve been like “let’s keep it under wraps from everyone eh?”
This is the thing that annoys me most...keep ye're romances private until they are aired on screen! Ruins everything

Reactions: 8
I know some things are scripted but when verity said tristan text her saying he was raging cos they didn’t get to have breakup or makeup sex I could defo see him texting that 😂😂😂 and ofc the whole of MIC is gonna find out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know some things are scripted but when verity said tristan text her saying he was raging cos they didn’t get to have breakup or makeup sex I could defo see him texting that 😂😂😂 and ofc the whole of MIC is gonna find out
I'm surprised they even had sex they both look frigid as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
just caught up on this week's mic... too much locke x2 if I'm concerned. I used to love Ollie in early mic but feel like now he tries too hard to be "wise" and deliver instagram worthy quotes.

my opinion of Paris has changed, I don't mind her now she's warmed up a bit. think she's just pretty drama free.

side note, veritys voice is like a little girl but her laugh is like a middle aged woman listen out 😂
Hahahaha 😂😂 “ be wise and deliver Instagram worthy quotes” lol hilarious and so true. Nothing like a tattler’s observation!
Locke x 2 are irritating and how horrific did his wedding night plans sound? He’s so self absorbed & why is he telling Liv? Is between you and your very dull, heavy eye-lidded husband-to-be, whom you seem almost repulsed and bored by. I can see the cheating a mile off! They just the pink £. And if I hear one more persons scripted question of “how’s the wedding going?” I’ll scream! They look as bored asking it as we do hearing it. WE DONT CARE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha 😂😂 “ be wise and deliver Instagram worthy quotes” lol hilarious and so true. Nothing like a tattler’s observation!
Locke x 2 are irritating and how horrific did his wedding night plans sound? He’s so self absorbed & why is he telling Liv? Is between you and your very dull, heavy eye-lidded husband-to-be, whom you seem almost repulsed and bored by. I can see the cheating a mile off! They just the pink £. And if I hear one more persons scripted question of “how’s the wedding going?” I’ll scream! They look as bored asking it as we do hearing it. WE DONT CARE!!
YES! You have hit the nail on the head. Ollie just comes across as completely self indulgent. It's as if he is marrying himself. Poor husband to be just looks like an extra. I used to really like Ollie back in the early days. Now he seems so fake and a bit up himself.

Reactions: 14
What is the deal with Amelia hating Tristan so much? It's as if every time Verity mentions his name she looks panic stricken. Comes off like jealous best friend issues but I'm wondering if there is something that has happened that I've missed?

Reactions: 9
What is the deal with Amelia hating Tristan so much? It's as if every time Verity mentions his name she looks panic stricken. Comes off like jealous best friend issues but I'm wondering if there is something that has happened that I've missed?
Ages ago, they had minor disagreements as Amelia was always hanging out with Tristan & Verity and Tristan wanted some alone time with Verity. I don't think they ever saw eye-to-eye, just a personality clash I suppose. No other drama between them was shown on screen. Weird how Amelia thought Charlie was so wonderful in comparison.

Reactions: 6
Well we all seen that coming with Charlie. Why deny something then admit it, made him look like an even bigger twit! I really don't think Tristan likes Liv as much as he saying, can't work out why? Clearly not over Verity but i seen those pictures he had up for him birthday sooooo maybe i'm wrong?

Reactions: 12
Wow to kimberley garner. I looked up her insta and couldn't think who she was at all on mic, did not recognise her. So I googled her and the old pics of her on the show came up and I do know and remember her. She actually looks like a different person!

Reactions: 4
Well we all seen that coming with Charlie. Why deny something then admit it, made him look like an even bigger twit! I really don't think Tristan likes Liv as much as he saying, can't work out why? Clearly not over Verity but i seen those pictures he had up for him birthday sooooo maybe i'm wrong?
Think he fancies Liv a lot, but don't think there's much depth to it. He had more of an emotional connection with Verity, imo.

Reactions: 7
Think he fancies Liv a lot, but don't think there's much depth to it. He had more of an emotional connection with Verity, imo.
Yeah i completely agree! Fancying someone should be different to wanting to see where things go with someone, like looking towards a future. I cant decide if he genuine or maybe just abit lost?

Reactions: 4
I think he was really really heartbroken at Verity ending things and Liv makes him feel less lonely

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.