Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh Lucy’s fella is a stunner but he has zero chat. Boring as tit. Digby was far too wet too. Will is a dish 😍 but my fave is miles.
I wasn't ranking them for their chat! Ah yes, Miles is very attractive and knows it.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who found last nights episode quite boring?

I'm really unsure on Sam these days. He just annoys me, and the whole Tiff and Zara friendship after all the carrying on is so false.

Maeva and James look like they could be on the rocks, but he posted an Instagram photo of them in bed today so I'm sure they will be fine, seeing as Made In Chelsea is quite behind normal life isn't it?

I really fancy Tristan and I don't know why as he is quite boring. I would love for him and Liv to get together though.

Can't stand Verity and Charlie is not a good match for her. How awkward was the meeting with her mum! 😳

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who found last nights episode quite boring?

I'm really unsure on Sam these days. He just annoys me, and the whole Tiff and Zara friendship after all the carrying on is so false.

Maeva and James look like they could be on the rocks, but he posted an Instagram photo of them in bed today so I'm sure they will be fine, seeing as Made In Chelsea is quite behind normal life isn't it?

I really fancy Tristan and I don't know why as he is quite boring. I would love for him and Liv to get together though.

Can't stand Verity and Charlie is not a good match for her. How awkward was the meeting with her mum! 😳
Don't get why Sam is so obsessed with being friends with Tiff? All they ever talk about is how well they supposedly get on :p Plus, he seems obsessed with her Dad.

Yeah I don't think Maeva and James will last but judging by Insta they are still together.. I wish the cast weren't allowed to post about their relationships while the show is being aired. It would make it much more intriguing for us. Looks like Liv and Tristan are together, again judging by their Instagram comments. I still think Verity and Tristan were so cute together :(

Hope Charlie is sacked from the show - it was wayyyy too early for him to meet Denise as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't get why Sam is so obsessed with being friends with Tiff? All they ever talk about is how well they supposedly get on :p Plus, he seems obsessed with her Dad.

Yeah I don't think Maeva and James will last but judging by Insta they are still together.. I wish the cast weren't allowed to post about their relationships while the show is being aired. It would make it much more intriguing for us. Looks like Liv and Tristan are together, again judging by their Instagram comments. I still think Verity and Tristan were so cute together :(

Hope Charlie is sacked from the show - it was wayyyy too early for him to meet Denise as well.
I don’t think he really had a choice. Denise decided for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember Jess Woodley? She's done something weird to her face and looks so different now

73512671_1139968682864087_4154561294391870036_n.jpg

jess-jamie-920x690.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Does anyone remember Jess Woodley? She's done something weird to her face and looks so different now

View attachment 306028
View attachment 306031
She posted some huge Insta story for those who were following her because of MIC and spoke about reality TV as identity theft? There are plenty of valid criticisms of it but she was a very minor character with a brief stint. She’s been doing eyebrows & fillers for years but that pic is scary, hope she’s not abusing substances :/

Reactions: 6
She posted some huge Insta story for those who were following her because of MIC and spoke about reality TV as identity theft? There are plenty of valid criticisms of it but she was a very minor character with a brief stint. She’s been doing eyebrows & fillers for years but that pic is scary, hope she’s not abusing substances :/
Wasn’t she papped sniffing something on a curb side?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Verity needs to stop trying to make her mum happen. Denise is so annoying and interfering.
Charlie's hair pushed flat on his head like that is horrendous. It actually offends me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s really getting on my nerves how Sam Thompson is inside his sisters house during lockdown. I get that he lives next door but doesn’t he have housemates so isn’t able to have a bubble? He has no shame and is posting it all over Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Such ridiculous claims! She was about 21 when she first joined the cast - certainly old enough to make an informed decision. What does she even do these days? Shame what she's done to her face - used to think she was one of the most naturally pretty on MIC.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 306028
View attachment 306031
ive met Jess in person. Her face is worse in real life - super puffy and red. Why she ever touched I, I cannot fathom. She was/is naturally a beautiful girl.

I also find her dress sense very odd - very exaggerated, very baggy. Almost as if she’s trying very hard to project a certain cool, alternative image. Everyone is entitled to their own taste of course but I pick up the vibe that Jess isn’t very secure in herself and uses her clothing/facial surgeries as a mask.

she wrote online recently about her feelings that MIC was a negative thing for her. I suspect her mental health isn’t as good as it could be. I think people like the MIC crew are the kind to chew you up and spit you out to be honest.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember Kimberley Garner? She looks like a different person now - new nose!
So many of the cast have had a lot of work done, I notice lip fillers in particular. Rarely do I think they look better for it.
It's sort of sad as it shows they're not confident in themselves. The cosmetic doctors must be laughing all the way to the bank though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, how can I forgot her when she is featured in the Daily Mail weekly, scantily clad on the street or staged "paparazzi" bikini pictures somewhere exotic.. cringe

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.