Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wants to keep it private, apparently. Or maybe she doesn't like it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not my personal style but seems perfectly nice, bit odd that she doesn't always wear/show it though - regardless of if it was the less/most beautiful or expensive ring out there
Perhaps it’s a lab grown diamond or very little carats? Otherwise I don’t understand bc it’s beautiful indeed!

Reactions: 1
Perhaps it’s a lab grown diamond or very little carats? Otherwise I don’t understand bc it’s beautiful indeed!
Tbh you’d think an ethical vegan who’s historically lashed out at everyone she’d be tit hot on the ethical implications of new diamonds? So be enthusiastically talking about it being vintage or lab grown.

Obviously not as she doesn’t give a duck

Reactions: 13
Tbh you’d think an ethical vegan who’s historically lashed out at everyone she’d be tit hot on the ethical implications of new diamonds? So be enthusiastically talking about it being vintage or lab grown.

Obviously not as she doesn’t give a duck
Maybe James surprised her with it? He doesn't seem the brightest bulb so can't imagine he weighed up the implications...

But who knows. I'm not sure how to square the overly filled lips with ethical veganism either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Maybe James surprised her with it? He doesn't seem the brightest bulb so can't imagine he weighed up the implications...

But who knows. I'm not sure how to square the overly filled lips with ethical veganism either 🤷🏼‍♀️
Eh you’d still have spoken about that as part of the “future together” conversations, especially if it’s something you’re vehemently against? I had a lot of absolute no gos wrt rings and we discussed them ahead of time 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think this is going to be one of those shows that's terrible...but that I watch and secretly love

• Haha
I think this is going to be one of those shows that's terrible...but that I watch and secretly love

It'll flop. Pretty sure Ashley Banjo was hosting something that sounds like it had exactly the same concept and that flopped majorly... if Ashley Banjo can't bring in the views for a dating dance show Jamie fecking Laing hasn't a hope in hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It'll flop. Pretty sure Ashley Banjo was hosting something that sounds like it had exactly the same concept and that flopped majorly... if Ashley Banjo can't bring in the views for a dating dance show Jamie fecking Laing hasn't a hope in hell.
Oh yeah - it was called Flirty Dancing 🤣 Nutty Foodie Fitness and Miles were on it! Must admit I enjoyed that episode.

Reactions: 1
Just came cross Miles on TikTok, very hot but he's ridiculously into his own bod and it's really off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just came cross Miles on TikTok, very hot but he's ridiculously into his own bod and it's really off putting.
Yeah i've unfollowed him multiple times, wayy too into himself. I like him on Mic though, he has some bit of a personality lol

Reactions: 3
Yeah i've unfollowed him multiple times, wayy too into himself. I like him on Mic though, he has some bit of a personality lol
I would love one night with him😂😂😂 to see what he’s like. He is bloody gorgeous but he knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.