Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lols I can't wait to see ollie even attempt to handle being a parent 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doubt they’ll say which is a little annoying for a multitude of reasons. It’ll be obvious given their differing skin tones/hair anyway 🙄 simply a case of the quickest healthiest sperm isn’t it… I’m guessing it’ll be Gareth but it’ll remain unconfirmed to be fair. Have they ever confirmed if the surrogate is also the egg donor? I have a feeling the egg donor is American (could be wrong, I’ve not watched the ep yet, dreading seeing their storyline tbh)

Ollie and his sister turning up on the ep which wasn’t nearly as sentimental as the programme wanted it to be had me thinking again about Ollie’s (secretive!) heritage. It’s not just fake tan. He looks Native American.

NB And yes I know lighter haired people etc can produce dark children & vice versa etc. I know… I just think in their case it’s going to be obvious, a hunch I guess.

Reactions: 3
Do we know who is the biological father of Ollie and Gareth's babies?
Could be both. When you do IVF as a gay couple you can make fraternal twins with both mens sperm. They might have chosen the sex of the babies with IVF gender selection too.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Doubt they’ll say which is a little annoying for a multitude of reasons. It’ll be obvious given their differing skin tones/hair anyway 🙄 simply a case of the quickest healthiest sperm isn’t it… I’m guessing it’ll be Gareth but it’ll remain unconfirmed to be fair. Have they ever confirmed if the surrogate is also the egg donor? I have a feeling the egg donor is American (could be wrong, I’ve not watched the ep yet, dreading seeing their storyline tbh)

Ollie and his sister turning up on the ep which wasn’t nearly as sentimental as the programme wanted it to be had me thinking again about Ollie’s (secretive!) heritage. It’s not just fake tan. He looks Native American.

NB And yes I know lighter haired people etc can produce dark children & vice versa etc. I know… I just think in their case it’s going to be obvious, a hunch I guess.
Yeah he looked nothinglike his sister did he. Is his dad not known then? I am also dreading hearing their story and agree that the scene didn't play how they intended. Unsurprisingly it was all about how difficult it has been for them with three losses. They clearly don't see their surrogate or children as actual people, just accessories, the next big thing they're entitled to have

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ok, I know this is even more random than the Tristan/Gordon Ramsey similarities but does anyone else think Mel reminds them of Shamima Begum? I think it’s how she talks/ her mouth …. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ok, I know this is even more random than the Tristan/Gordon Ramsey similarities but does anyone else think Mel reminds them of Shamima Begum? I think it’s how she talks/ her mouth …. 😂

I knew I recognised her from somewhere 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh, Rez definitely looked wistful. They both know they are very wrong for each other but will always have that pull I guess. Ruby was positively warm towards this girl compared to that last one that introduced herself. She seemed like a really sweet, timid girl and the rudeness and intimidation literally made her cry. That’s when I really disliked Ruby. Thought she was bleeping awful but she seems to have softened slightly.
I don’t think Ruby has softened, I think she just sizes up who she’s u against.

the previous girl was quieter and sensitive so Ruby knew she wouldn’t give much push back.

latest girl is a bit more outspoken and riskier to be bitchy towards, so she made a sky passive aggressive dig instead. Bullies can’t help themselves.

There’s a reason Ruby is the “happiest she’s been in forever” with her new thuggish boyfriend. It’s because they are both bullies and she’s found her level

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe Nick still has that poor dog! Hopefully Sargeant is now a family pet (as he should always have been) and not too traumatised by the beatings he had to endure to be a dangerous/weaponised dog 😢💔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Verity and Melissa both got gifted ghd products but of course Melissa doesn't put 'gift'. Imagine being bone idle and lucky enough to get these things for free and not even bothering/being grateful/honest enough to adhere to to basic ASA guidelines. She's been doing this for years so it's not just a simple mistake, it's her mentality of thinking she's above the rules, that she's superior (despite being exceptionally stupid, she was just lucky to be born into wealth), which I think is true of a lot of the cast unfortunately.

Screenshot_20230427-002540_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230427-002107_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Verity and Melissa both got gifted ghd products but of course Melissa doesn't put 'gift'. Imagine being bone idle and lucky enough to get these things for free and not even bothering/being grateful/honest enough to adhere to to basic ASA guidelines. She's been doing this for years so it's not just a simple mistake, it's her mentality of thinking she's above the rules, that she's superior (despite being exceptionally stupid, she was just lucky to be born into wealth), which I think is true of a lot of the cast unfortunately.

View attachment 2130178View attachment 2130179
Does anyone even know what Melissa does for a career nowadays? Aside from Instagram promo posts? Her swimwear brand seems to have zero online presence, bar a pair of reduced ass-bearing bikini bottoms currently on Brandalley.co.uk (down from £65 to £22, fml) that would barely fit a Barbie doll. There's also a very old YouTube video promoting the brand, but scant information otherwise. What I've seen of her "high-end" swimwear brand is incredibly lacklustre and makes Primark's swimwear look like Versace. I read in an article that she came under fire a few years ago for branding her size 10 as "large". What a girl.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I feel like they’re really clutching at straws with this cast, to me it’s one of the worst castings yet, some years it’s really either hit or miss; and this is at a miss for me personally. The whole yaz ‘woe is me, everyone picks on me’ storyline is boring, Mile’s doing the whole ‘we’re friends’ and then it comes out they’ve kissed multiple times is played out and stale now; think they need a shake up of the cast and storylines now.

The fact that the focal points are all around yaz (yawn) and maeva/James/liv/Tristan right now is shocking. Let’s hope it gets better

Reactions: 20
I think Liv and Tristan have split up. He doesn’t like any of her IG selfies anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tristan saying his whole life is in bags. Must be leaving liv’s. I like them both. I wonder what happened

• Wow
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣 with a bit of Julia Roberts (someone on here said she looked like JR)

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 with a bit of Julia Roberts (someone on here said she looked like JR)
I agree she's the spit of and seems to have the same accent as Julia Roberts. I can't really see Shamima Begum, Shamima has a really weird/ distinctive way of speaking to do with her mouth/ lips/ teeth and Mel doesnt have that but I couldnt help but laugh at the comparison 🤣

Edit - I am clearly rubbish with accents because I just googled and Mel is Canadian but born in Brussels and Julia Roberts is from Atlanta Georgia lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone have any info on Emily Blackwell and her background?

I know she is from Surrey but any idea on her family background? Always shocked at how often she is moving flats and completely redecorating with new furniture, silverware, etc. I know she has her bikini label as of late but it doesn't seem enough to cover rent and bills. Her previous flats look at least 2000pcm and her latest must be at the least 3000pcm!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.