Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Harvey and Willow have their (contrived for the camera) kiss is up there with the most cringe-worthy things I've seen. For someone who theoretically shouldn't find it difficult on the surface of things to attract women - works out, is wealthy etc -the guy has absolutely no game at all. Watching him try to flirt with women is a hideous experience - it's like listening to an awkward teenager who got their dating tips online.
Exactly this. He and Charlie are the biggest pair of planks and it's farcical beyond comprehension that they're being primed as the latest studs of MiC. Actually that's just insulting to planks, which have more personality and game than that pair combined. I sincerely hope that Mel and Willow are purely putting themselves though this for the screentime. Though Willow does seem genuinely smitten, which is bloody embarrassing after being rejected by Harvey once already. And now - according to next week's first-look preview - ended up playing her with that gross blonde bimbo with the terrible boob and lip jobs (the one someone said was "Temps' "girlf a few pages back, which might have been mistaken, unless "Temps" has gotten with Harvey's sloppy seconds). How cringe🥴

Reactions: 15
Not sure when this was filmed but for someone who has moved on and is living with a new bf, Ruby looks sooo awkward and a bit sad when talking to Rez. Not sure if it’s just a case and always will be if she doesn’t want him but she will never be happy with someone else having him.
Also, I normally really dislike Ruby and Sam Prince but actually liking them both this series.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does Emily look so different? She used to be so attractive in the older series but now she just looks strange x

Reactions: 9
Always liked Inga but my possibly controversial opinion is really like Sam P at the moment, he seems to really care about her. Hope they go they distance!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure when this was filmed but for someone who has moved on and is living with a new bf, Ruby looks sooo awkward and a bit sad when talking to Rez. Not sure if it’s just a case and always will be if she doesn’t want him but she will never be happy with someone else having him.
Also, I normally really dislike Ruby and Sam Prince but actually liking them both this series.
Agreed - albeit I thought they both looked wistful. I suppose they were together a long time and it isn't an easy thing. I noticed that she immediately asked Bella if she was official with Rez- was clearly told no, and then went to Rez and pretended she thought she was his girlfriend -presumably just to prompt him into saying that she wasn't, probably so she could feel she'd got one over on her. I don't know with Ruby sometimes if she's just really awkward with people she doesn't know and it comes off horribly but I thought she was really rude to Bella, visibly off with her, went out of her way to be unkind as usual and the thing about the shoes was just pathetic really. She's obviously bothered, she almost always is and you can tell because she makes such a scene about not being/not caring.

Reactions: 23
Agreed - albeit I thought they both looked wistful. I suppose they were together a long time and it isn't an easy thing. I noticed that she immediately asked Bella if she was official with Rez- was clearly told no, and then went to Rez and pretended she thought she was his girlfriend -presumably just to prompt him into saying that she wasn't, probably so she could feel she'd got one over on her. I don't know with Ruby sometimes if she's just really awkward with people she doesn't know and it comes off horribly but I thought she was really rude to Bella, visibly off with her, went out of her way to be unkind as usual and the thing about the shoes was just pathetic really. She's obviously bothered, she almost always is and you can tell because she makes such a scene about not being/not caring.
Yeh, Rez definitely looked wistful. They both know they are very wrong for each other but will always have that pull I guess. Ruby was positively warm towards this girl compared to that last one that introduced herself. She seemed like a really sweet, timid girl and the rudeness and intimidation literally made her cry. That’s when I really disliked Ruby. Thought she was bleeping awful but she seems to have softened slightly.

Reactions: 11
Rez is definitely still into her (I assume his OTT facial work is perhaps down to a quarter-life crisis and not having settled down yet at his age). It must hit hard seeing his partner of ten years, and the person he wanted to settle down, with moving on and incredibly happy (and splashing it all over her Instagram account) versus how miserable and uptight she become with him. Also, how many times did he use the same rehearsed response to everything Ruby said ("I really appreciate that"). I felt bad for the bloke, as he seemed very beaten down and nervous around her. I personally don't think Ruby still harbours any longing to be with him as she's clearly infinitely much happier with this Nick bloke.

As for Bella, I would probably react in a similar vein to Ruby tbf (minus the bitchy stares and sizing up of the other girl's outfit). If my ex's new date unexpectedly came up to me on a night out and introduced herself, I'd be taken aback and a bit flummoxed. Quite a bold move from Bella and something she should have done later down the line, seeing as she and Rez aren't even properly dating but "hanging out".

I also found myself really cringeing when Bella did that because of her bizarre, nervous body language (anyone else notice the erratic head bobbing and her voice nervously changing pitch?) I guess it was all engineered and encouraged by the producers, but still, you don't approach the ex of the guy you're newly dating like that😅Also note how Bella threw Lily under the bus by telling Ruby how she bitched about her, then literally the next day started telling Lily all the bitchy things Ruby had said about her. On first impressions, she doesn't strike me as someone who can be trusted, but hey, we'll see.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On Yazs Instagram bio it says she’s Dutch Syrian. She has beautiful eyes!

Reactions: 13
Rez is definitely still into her (I assume his OTT facial work is perhaps down to a quarter-life crisis and not having settled down yet at his age). It must hit hard seeing his partner of ten years, and the person he wanted to settle down, with moving on and incredibly happy (and splashing it all over her Instagram account) versus how miserable and uptight she become with him. Also, how many times did he use the same rehearsed response to everything Ruby said ("I really appreciate that"). I felt bad for the bloke, as he seemed very beaten down and nervous around her. I personally don't think Ruby still harbours any longing to be with him as she's clearly infinitely much happier with this Nick bloke.

As for Bella, I would probably react in a similar vein to Ruby tbf (minus the bitchy stares and sizing up of the other girl's outfit). If my ex's new date unexpectedly came up to me on a night out and introduced herself, I'd be taken aback and a bit flummoxed. Quite a bold move from Bella and something she should have done later down the line, seeing as she and Rez aren't even properly dating but "hanging out".

I also found myself really cringeing when Bella did that because of her bizarre, nervous body language (anyone else notice the erratic head bobbing and her voice nervously changing pitch?) I guess it was all engineered and encouraged by the producers, but still, you don't approach the ex of the guy you're newly dating like that😅Also note how Bella threw Lily under the bus by telling Ruby how she bitched about her, then literally the next day started telling Lily all the bitchy things Ruby had said about her. On first impressions, she doesn't strike me as someone who can be trusted, but hey, we'll see.
The confidence you must need to go up to someone and introduce yourself as their ex’s new girl is insane. Totally different if you’re in a group and it’s going to be awkward if intros aren’t done, but going up to someone alone. I’m not sure I’d appreciate it lol

Reactions: 7
The way Liv pronounces stuff really winds me up. It’s like at the end of each word she adds on a hhhhhhh.

whatttthhhh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The confidence you must need to go up to someone and introduce yourself as their ex’s new girl is insane. Totally different if you’re in a group and it’s going to be awkward if intros aren’t done, but going up to someone alone. I’m not sure I’d appreciate it lol
In real life obviously who ever would and why would you want to anyway, can't think of anything worse😆 . On MIC I think it's fairly apparent they're made to do it for the show precisely because it's so awkward and because it might result in a frosty reception. I suppose in a way it's more like a group of colleagues and a very small workplace at that so they engineer it because it needs to happen at some point or everyone would be watching wondering how they'd met and what happened that they didn't get to see.

Reactions: 10
As per every series, Miles needs another male cast member to pander to his ego and make him look worthwhile.
Yup he's this seasons lapdog.and is practically morphing into him.
They go on holiday this week.and have been fretting about getting their beach body

Reactions: 5
Bella went up to Ruby to make a point (well.. to try to) because she said she can handle herself when Lilly etc said she’s firey. It didn’t really come off imo it was just weird that after a few dates you’d feel the need to go over

I don’t actually think Ruby was rude back, if anything it was the quietest I’d seen her I feel like she was quite taken aback

Reactions: 8
Ruby saying that her and Lily were good friends, and Lily counteracting that by saying, they've only spent time in group settings and have never spoken on the phone, made me laugh. I think they only united because they both had issues with Inga.

• Haha
miles today saying we should do the hardst part of the day first. really going into it how hard HIS DAILY ICE BATH IS. my god. he was actually tlling people the hardest part of the day is his ice bath.which he goes and pays to go in.everyday.he pays.
and then him and his wipping boy were working along showing there tummys in the perfect light to show their muscles.and then disgussing how much nip to show on a night out with how far down to unbutton their shirts!
---
did anyone see the very awkward pod with jamie and wife with spencer and wife.oops. yes yes like you just werent organised so didnt invite him. we allllll beleive you jamie.

• Haha
Also the fact she said they were a casual thing, no labels or expectations etc. My reaction would probably be "nice to meet you, gotta dash to the bathroom"😅Her outfit (or what there was of it lol) was a bit much. In a way, I can see why Ruby bemusedly looked her up and down didn't know where to look😅
---
Bella went up to Ruby to make a point (well.. to try to) because she said she can handle herself when Lilly etc said she’s firey. It didn’t really come off imo it was just weird that after a few dates you’d feel the need to go over

I don’t actually think Ruby was rude back, if anything it was the quietest I’d seen her I feel like she was quite taken aback
Lol Ruby didn't need to say much as her facial expressions spoke volumes. Ohh, those new MiC romances love saying that, don't they - "I can hold my own". How feisty and enlightened of you😅I already wouldn't trust Bella seeing as she's immediately thrown both Ruby and Lily under the bus to each other. I imagine everyone, including Bella and Ruby, will end up being best pals anyway, as per the usual MiC pattern.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.