Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ollie and Gareth's surrogate reminds me of Digby's ex Emma, the South African one who was flirting with Tristan (iirc).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ngl, I howled at Charlie's slamdown of "Temps". "I think you're obsessed with Miles...Enjoy living in his shadow"🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Charlie is correct about Miles and Yas. I find Miles just creepy at this point. What is his deal? Loves claiming girls as his “bestie” and loves swooping in for a damsel in distress but will never commit. Yas thinks she can play it cool but you can see how crestfallen she looks in next week’s preview when Temps tells her about Canada girl. So Miles was essentially “dating” Yas whilst talking to this other girl. For what?! 😤

Reactions: 26
Charlie is correct about Miles and Yas. I find Miles just creepy at this point. What is his deal? Loves claiming girls as his “bestie” and loves swooping in for a damsel in distress but will never commit. Yas thinks she can play it cool but you can see how crestfallen she looks in next week’s preview when Temps tells her about Canada girl. So Miles was essentially “dating” Yas whilst talking to this other girl. For what?! 😤
Yes. Fir a few series the stuff that miles does hs gotten to me.and how he's gotten away with it. But tried to give him the whole " not real life" benefit.but it's EVERY series and scene nownisnt I. There comes a point when you realise what your seeing is truth.and it's really uncomfortable icky viewing.hes not a nice man.and not even like some of the other twerp where they are privileged silly baby boy men lol. He's just doing really awful things. And by seeing him on his instagram.yup he is just a dick.
And his shaping of Temps guy.my God. He's literally trying to morph into him.even down to the training. And miles just needs a lapdog at all times.
I cannot wait to see what their business is! Probably same old tit behind a pay wall relying on their fan and cult followers. Which in the end isn't enough to male money mate.
They tried before by selling socks with their catch phrase on them 😁

Reactions: 11
I saw Sam Prince walking down my local High Street in East Grinstead, West Sussex a couple months ago. Random af. Never knew he was from here. He was very very tall and a nice looking lad.
His Grandparents (certainly his grandmother) live in East Grinstead, or used to if she is one of the grandparents who's recently passed away. I'm much older than him but we went to the same school in Sussex which isn't hugely far away from there so I assume his family hail from the general area.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does she look a bit like Toby Jones?
That killed me🤣She reminds me of Daisy Robins, the incredibly nasally girl who appeared on MiC yonks ago (see pic below). I surprised myself by actually feeling a bit bad for her in last night's first look episode, and the onslaught she faced from Ruby and chavvy Emily.

I find Emily's "logic" really bizarre - i.e. that Lily can't be friendly with people on both sides of an argument and that she has to pick a side (wtaf). Lily does seem like a massive people-pleaser and someone who likes to keep the peace, which is obviously serving to her own detriment. She's not the best judge of character, especially being pally with Harvey, but I don't think there was any malintent in her defending him against Ruby. Lily was bang on about Ruby's ulterior motive in having her back when she argued with Inga - i.e. because Ruby massively has it in for Inga.

1533914249-dr2.jpg

---

Reactions: 7
He’s tall….? This surprises me…! I have to assume he is handsome irl somethings going on otherwise it doesn’t make sense! Same for Inga - she must look ok irl because imho she doesn’t on tv and neither does he. Interesting.
Why do you think he’s from EG & not just visiting?
Yes he's tall, aboit 6ft 1 or 2 and nice looking.
I googled him and the area straight after like a sad git 🤣🤣🤣 and it seems his family have a house here. As someone else had confirmed too, he went to school locally too.
---
His Grandparents (certainly his grandmother) live in East Grinstead, or used to if she is one of the grandparents who's recently passed away. I'm much older than him but we went to the same school in Sussex which isn't hugely far away from there so I assume his family hail from the general area.
Ah ok thanks for the inside info ☺ I think I know the school, I am also much older and had friends there in the 90s.

Reactions: 6
That killed me🤣She reminds me of Daisy Robins, the incredibly nasally girl who appeared on MiC yonks ago (see pic below). I surprised myself by actually feeling a bit bad for her in last night's first look episode, and the onslaught she faced from Ruby and chavvy Emily.

I find Emily's "logic" really bizarre - i.e. that Lily can't be friendly with people on both sides of an argument and that she has to pick a side (wtaf). Lily does seem like a massive people-pleaser and someone who likes to keep the peace, which is obviously serving to her own detriment. She's not the best judge of character, especially being pally with Harvey, but I don't think there was any malintent in her defending him against Ruby. Lily was bang on about Ruby's ulterior motive in having her back when she argued with Inga - i.e. because Ruby massively has it in for Inga.

View attachment 2125853
---
I forgot about the dreadful Daisy 😂 who looks in turn like Danniella Westbrook. She was awful on Ex on the Beach (and I’m awful for watching it)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing my age here perhaps but all I see is the awful, and equally as scary to look at, bbc political reporter, Laura Kuenssburg when I see Lily...

Screenshot_20230425_151155_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gareth and Ollie are giving me Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff vibes. What are they doing to their faces 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Gareth and Ollie are giving me Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff vibes. What are they doing to their faces 🤯

Yesss I can hardly stand to look at Ollie. He's clearly so bloated and has put on so much weight which I get happens. But whatever's in his face is stretching and pulling it so much it's got that catlike look. His mouth is like pulled at each side. They're trying to tackle weight gain and aging by injecting their faces and it doesn't tackle the root problem but instead gives them a plastic/ unnatural look. Horrible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
his address is on companies house so looks like he lives in East Grinstead (with parents by the looks of things)

Reactions: 4
Watching Harvey and Willow have their (contrived for the camera) kiss is up there with the most cringe-worthy things I've seen. For someone who theoretically shouldn't find it difficult on the surface of things to attract women - works out, is wealthy etc -the guy has absolutely no game at all. Watching him try to flirt with women is a hideous experience - it's like listening to an awkward teenager who got their dating tips online.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.