Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is it’ll be back in September when there’s nowt much else on so they get good ratings etc

Reactions: 4
It’s not a good look. Binky has always had a thing about her weight. I remember her talking about it in the early series with her mum and her mum saying how she’d always been slightly chunkier. Can’t have helped. She’s definitely taken it too far.

Reactions: 13
It’s not a good look. Binky has always had a thing about her weight. I remember her talking about it in the early series with her mum and her mum saying how she’d always been slightly chunkier. Can’t have helped. She’s definitely taken it too far.
On the first episode mark Francis made a comment about her having cellulite and she said she cried loads after that. She definitely looks the skinniest she’s ever been. I used to really like her but I don’t anymore 🫠🫠
Once she put a story on of how her bf looked after her son whilst she was at Wimbledon and then a few hours later but another story on doing an ad for a baby sitters in your area app saying she used it that day. Just be honest 😂🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So Liv and Tristan are living together now. Bloody train wreck but good luck to them

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What? I didn't know they were back together? Has it been spoken about on here?
Sorry it was mentioned on Tiff and Nicola’s latest podcast. Tiff said she went to Wimbledon with Liv, and after Wimbledon, Liv went back to have dinner with Tristan and that they live together now. It was more of a quick passing comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if Rosie has ever had a partner? I never remember her being with anyone

Reactions: 8
Sophie and Fred are doing a podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the first episode mark Francis made a comment about her having cellulite and she said she cried loads after that. She definitely looks the skinniest she’s ever been. I used to really like her but I don’t anymore 🫠🫠
Once she put a story on of how her bf looked after her son whilst she was at Wimbledon and then a few hours later but another story on doing an ad for a baby sitters in your area app saying she used it that day. Just be honest 😂🙄
Something about Binky really annoys me. I felt like her and Cheska were the normal ones. The girls next door. But Binky wanted to fit with the skinny it girls and dumped Cheska to be popular. Ever for her wedding she made it a goal to be as skinny as possible to fit with the cool kids. I find it weird that you post so much when you are there for your wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Something about Binky really annoys me. I felt like her and Cheska were the normal ones. The girls next door. But Binky wanted to fit with the skinny it girls and dumped Cheska to be popular. Ever for her wedding she made it a goal to be as skinny as possible to fit with the cool kids. I find it weird that you post so much when you are there for your wedding.
Snap, I used to like her but then she disappeared up her own arse trying to fit in with the rest of the soulless stick insects. Poor Cheska, she really was the best of the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Snap, I used to like her but then she disappeared up her own arse trying to fit in with the rest of the soulless stick insects. Poor Cheska, she really was the best of the lot of them
She was, I cant believe how means they were to her. I remember when one of the girls called her a fat pig or something and no one stood up for her. Binky is fake as hell and a bad friend. When Cheska came to her babyshower Binky was so fake. She was like the three musketeers are back! And Cheska moved to Devon and was happy to be welcomed like that and she said: our children will grow up together (Cheska was pregnant too). But Cheska is no where to be seen at her wedding. And what about Lucy Watson I thought she was friends with her too?? I dont see many friends at all at her wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She was, I cant believe how means they were to her. I remember when one of the girls called her a fat pig or something and no one stood up for her. Binky is fake as hell and a bad friend. When Cheska came to her babyshower Binky was so fake. She was like the three musketeers are back! And Cheska moved to Devon and was happy to be welcomed like that and she said: our children will grow up together (Cheska was pregnant too). But Cheska is no where to be seen at her wedding. And what about Lucy Watson I thought she was friends with her too?? I dont see many friends at all at her wedding
Victoria called her a fat turkey.

Awful person... definitely nothing to be proud of!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Victoria called her a fat turkey.

Awful person... definitely nothing to be proud of!
At least Cheska doesn’t look older than what she is as she actually enjoys a meal. And she’s not hanging around waiting for a thieving baby daddy to get out of prison. Victoria’s an hole

Reactions: 24
At least Cheska doesn’t look older than what she is as she actually enjoys a meal. And she’s not hanging around waiting for a thieving baby daddy to get out of prison. Victoria’s an hole
Victoria is such an arrogant asshole

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's always been a dog too (Victoria). I wonder what Mark Francis really thinks of her baby daddy

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.