Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on here.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/made-in-chelsea-5.29481/

Recap:
- Sam Prince is still an hole. See below a photo of his new hair colour courtesy of a kind Tattler.
2FCD5CAE-19A6-4B76-A1A7-1F84BF47C66B.png

- Julian/Julius is now a life coach.
- Ruby is still on and off with Reza. Both are annoying as ever.
- James and Maeva are engaged and expecting a baby.
- Emily is no longer with Harvey. She may or may not get with Miles.
- Victoria's baby daddy has been sentenced.
- Paris broke up with her Irish bf and is potentially back with him. I'm not 100% sure about this one.
- Tristan got called out by Emma. Let's face it smeone had to do it.
- Verity is still bitchy and unlikeable. Most of us agree she's a pick me girl.
- Ollie and Gareth are the wises one who give out sound advice.
- Fred is still fit.
- Digby is also still fit.

- Tiff got married and we all agree she looked fab but Ruby looked like she was going clubbing. Habs and Melissa didn't look much better!
- We've also discussed past MIC "stars" and went on a trip down memory lane.

I've missed out loads because I'll be here forever but feel free to add more! ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh duck me. Why does Sam look like a 13 year old who’s just found his first my chemical romance song and thinks he’s an emo? Stop that right now Samuel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Liv putting flame emoji on Tristan’s pics, off they go aaaaagain!?
They must just both be horny in the sun because that relationship was an absolute shitshow, why would they want to go back to it 😅Honestly can’t be arsed with that being a storyline.

Reactions: 20
They must just both be horny in the sun because that relationship was an absolute shitshow, why would they want to go back to it 😅Honestly can’t be arsed with that being a storyline.
I have a few theories lol:
- Mallorca storylines boring and so throwing this one in there again as desperate
- The other villa had enough of Liv
- Ruby begged her at the hen do to join them at her villa as she was just with Riz and Tristan at the time (I think?) who come across as alllllways serious, do you ever see them genuinely having a proper laugh
- It’s genuine love ❤ hahahahaha

Reactions: 7
The last ep was actually laugh out loud funny, possibly unintentionally.

Ruby & Riz shouting off at each at the pub as they parted when they had their row. Brilliant. What’s wrong with them?! 🤣 Ruby is such a little brat! They’re both brilliant tv.

Again Ruby & Riz shouting “forget the dump” / “how can I forget the dump?!” Hilarious.
I know they are excruciating but I find them so funny. Especially Riz. They’re better actors than Maeva who believes her hype too much, can’t act is becoming a caricature of herself.

Oh and Sam Prince the supposed Machiavelli tricking Julian into the life coach session and Juliun’s reaction - so funny.

Oh Ollie Mr over-actor himself face when Garreth asked what was in the juice and he replied “celery” with an eye blink of such force the drink re blended itself - his face was a picture.

Unintentionally funny. Not sure what happened this series on MIC but it havastly improved from previous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone watch Celebs go Dating with Miles? It changed my mind about him in all honesty. He’s been hurt by girls and friends. I think he does want to settle down eventually but why should he when he’s so young and hot.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone watch Celebs go Dating with Miles? It changed my mind about him in all honesty. He’s been hurt by girls and friends. I think he does want to settle down eventually but why should he when he’s so young and hot.
Not gonna lie I love miles 😁 especially when he speaks French lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Miles gets so much tit but in terms of how he actually speaks to and about women, he is a cut above the likes of Rez and Tristan etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think Harvey will start dating someone new, before Emily does
he’s wandering around like a sad forlorn little puppy at the moment, whining because Emily dared to flirt with Miles. I’m glad Miles told him where to go. I can see him finding someone new to lick his wounds on that basis alone.

im wondering if maybe Emily started to get the “ick” before he cheated. He’d been on thin ice in the last season and she seemed a bit fed up. It wouldn’t surprise me if he picked up on that and out of desperation cheated on her as a way to sabotage the relationship he knew was starting to fail. I can’t think why else he’d do something so stupid but then nope about so much afterwards.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.