Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Indian people are hard working and don't mind anti social hours. Brits tend to try and avoid hospitality, especially as a career. They might do it for a short period for college/uni spend but few want to do it for a life long career of late evenings and working weekends and bank holidays for decades, so you have to look abroad if locals don't apply.
“Indian people” would also like to have weekends and evenings off and pursue stable and well paying careers, but the reason they take these jobs is often out of desperation— for work, for a chance to immigrate, etc. Desperation for a chance and the exploitation of their circumstance doesn’t mean ‘oh they’re just hard working and don’t mind those hours!’ It’s a messed up mythology people have to justify poor working conditions for immigrants or refugees.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Livxxx

For those interested Sam Prince & Inga are definitely still together. I just saw them at Liverpool St station heading eastbound on the central line and they were all over each other.

What on earth does she see in him? His hair is still bleached to death, loaded with fake tan and was dressed like a hippie.

The bastards also didn’t follow tube etiquette and stood right in the centre of the doorway when the train arrived and everyone needed to get off, rather than waiting at the sides until everyone was off first. How do they not know this as Londoners?!

They're currently wandering Westfield in Stratford 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Just saw this on Wes Nelson's story immediately after reading the speculation on here...
Oh my. The first person that comes to mind is Miles. He just seems so feminine. Although I can fully imagine Liv being the type that sniffs too much cocaine on a night out and ends up with another girl. She’s savage.

Lol at someone saying James thinks he’s in a Mills and Boon novel. I’ve never read anything truer. He’s always mincing around in vintage cars trying to act like some sort of heartthrob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Chatty Member
Miles gets so much shit but in terms of how he actually speaks to and about women, he is a cut above the likes of Rez and Tristan etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

efie

Julian’s mum seems like quite a decent human being. What went wrong with him?!
And the fact that she seems to know India quite well and likes her and feels so much for her makes me think she and Julius were not as causal or superficial as he tried to suggest

Reactions: 38

D_Wills

VIP Member
Rez looked different to me..had his teeth/lips/cheeks done. They're all starting to look a bit ridiculous. Emily seems most natural to me.
Don't know how Rez has coped with Ruby's voice for so long 😲🤯
Rez is looking real old and all I could see was Peter Andre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Cateb

I'm rewatching old episodes and JP is a nightmare! So controlling and wanting the "improve" Binky, ugh. So many red flags there

Reactions: 36

gleevall

Chatty Member
It couldn't be more obvious that Emily and Miles are just friends, idk why they're pushing this best friends turned lovers storyline so much. Maeva's pregnancy pushed Miles' settling down back a decade 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

gleevall

Chatty Member
I think James is quite sweet with Maeva and the baby. He's definitely the best of a bad bunch.
I disagree. James is obviously not all that supportive behind closed doors as Maeva doesn't mince her words at all when she describes him as lazy and inattentive. He says all the right things and plays the part when the cameras are on.

People are so quick to forget James's utterly revolting actions pre-Maeva, with Miles post-Maeva and dealing with Maeva's proposal so horribly just because he put a ring on it and has a baby on the way :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 35

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Ruby just cries when she gets outed during arguements and storms off. Someone in a previous thread said they’d been wondering for months who Ruby reminded them of and they finally realised it was Lisa Simpson 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Now that’s all I see when I see Ruby.

• Haha
Reactions: 34