Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think binky had a small wedding last year (maybe due to covid) and this is her big "proper" wedding with all her guests?

I think the one last year was just register office type and now the one aboard? Don’t you need to do it twice if you get married abroad anyway?

Reactions: 3
I think the one last year was just register office type and now the one aboard? Don’t you need to do it twice if you get married abroad anyway?
Ah right , yeah sometimes you do need to get it legalised in the UK , depends on the laws of the country you want to have the main wedding in

Reactions: 1
I think binky had a small wedding last year (maybe due to covid) and this is her big "proper" wedding with all her guests?
Her mom wont be there and Louise wont be there. So its mostly for her MIC friends. She just tries to be relevant.

Reactions: 5
Why is her Mum not there?
I think that she is weak because of an illness. Maybe MS? I forgot, but that is why I find it weird that she wanted to celebrate her big day with MIC colleagues and not her family.

Reactions: 5
I think that she is weak because of an illness. Maybe MS? I forgot, but that is why I find it weird that she wanted to celebrate her big day with MIC colleagues and not her family.
her mum was supposed to go, but she contracted shingles recently and now isn’t able to go. She didn’t not invite her by choice tbf. The rest of her family are there.

Reactions: 2
So Rez and Ruby - she’s stopped following him and is now posting with Miles. He’s still following her tho.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So Rez and Ruby - she’s stopped following him and is now posting with Miles. He’s still following her tho.
Why does Miles put up with it. More fool him to be honest !!! She’s like a boomerang 🪃 ( there really is an emoji for everything!!)?

Reactions: 13
They're probs better off with each other tbh- Ruby is pretty but is vain, has no personality and is such a whiner :) She's a model booker though which at least shows she has a business brain instead of being an influencer- I haven't seen her doing any sex toy or vitamin campaigns etc a la Liv and Verity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're probs better off with each other tbh- Ruby is pretty but is vain, has no personality and is such a whiner :) She's a model booker though which at least shows she has a business brain instead of being an influencer- I haven't seen her doing any sex toy or vitamin campaigns etc a la Liv and Verity
She quit her job to become an influencer last year lmao. Her stories shock me. She spends her life getting beauty treatments, going to events and going on gifted holidays. Like how is that a real existence?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On Tiff and Nicola's recent podcast - Liv said someone told her about Lilly knocking on Tiff's door on the wedding night. And asked Tiff 'were you not so angry.. So podcast gossip does go around their friends circle or they read this thread?

On Tiff and Nicola's recent podcast - Liv said someone told her about Lilly knocking on Tiff's door on the wedding night. And asked Tiff 'were you not so angry.. So podcast gossip does go around their friends circle or they read this thread?
What happened here then x

What was Tiffs response? Sorry, just can’t listen to her whiny voice!
I took one for the team and listened to the last episode..... RIP me

They were talking about how uncensored they were on their podcast and how they were scared that people in their lives e.g. Nicola's husband's family and Tiff's dad would react to their antics and Tiff brought up how Liv said she heard the Lily story and said to her "omg were you not so angry"

Tiff said she "obviously wasn't angry" and that it was funny LOL

Reactions: 2
Emily has done a Q&A on her latest youtube video and one of the questions was when was MIC back on. She said beginning of August she belives.
So that ties in nicely with Love Island finishing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.