Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From friends who work in tv production, pretty sure it’s the production companies providing a lot of the drugs to fuel the drama, so can’t see drug testing happening!
Yeah would make sense- I mean half a gram of coke would curb your appetite for one night, if it’s how they stay skinny they must have access to a LOT of it- too much inherited money sloshing around, surely they can’t maintain the expensive habit on their influencing jobs and infant businesses :(

Reactions: 4
Millie’s was the best when she was papped off her face & pro green tweeted “Londons gurning” 😂🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
That looks like MDMA but she's on holiday?! Just enjoy your surroundings and company :confused:

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't have thought they'd still be on these drugs now though would they? Or maybe that's my naivety! I didn't know about millie either! She seemed quite squeaky clean!

Don't forget Jess Woodley doing it in public without a care in the world....

Olivia Bentley didn't suffer from being caught as they kept her on the show.......

Spencer Matthews was a fan......

In my mind most of the cast past and present will have taken it at some point, especially the females. I just don't want to see my boy Mark Francis ever in a drug scandal.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
also tabitha's ex fiance was caught with it at a party of 50 people at his flat during lockdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Just goes to show doesn't it. She and her partner are both obsessed with health and fitness, eating the right things etc and look at her. It's done her no good.

also tabitha's ex fiance was caught with it at a party of 50 people at his flat during lockdown.
rich fuckers
Don’t give a damn about anybody- and consequences for their actions are rarely anything.
compare that to the young black girl who was stripped searched for smelling of weed…makes me sick[/QUOTE]

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Just goes to show doesn't it. She and her partner are both obsessed with health and fitness, eating the right things etc and look at her. It's done her no good.
I think this is very mean. She has a chronic bowel illness and she have been through a traumatic birth. Fitness has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 18
Agree with the love for mark frnwcis. My favourite quote is from when they were talking about caravans & sleeping and someone mentioned a Winnebago. He was absolutely mortified 🤣 MF wouldn’t be caught dead in a Winnebago 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think this is very mean. She has a chronic bowel illness and she have been through a traumatic birth. Fitness has nothing to do with it.
I see what you’re saying and I don’t know how the original poster intended their comment, but I think in a way there is some truth to some of it— because for all the ‘vegan, gym every day everyone can do it, pull yourselves up by your bootstraps’ mentality the health gurus have, suddenly one thing happens and you are at the mercy of so many different things and you realize that you were just fortunate enough to have the privilege to experience ‘good health’ in a very certain way. All the smoothie bowls and Pilates classes and water isn’t going to do much, yet the Instagram health culture smugly acts like it does until it doesn’t for *them*.

I really don’t say this to get at Louise because I believe she is suffering and hope she recovers and finds a way to manage chronic illness and chronic mental illness.

Reactions: 15
I see what you’re saying and I don’t know how the original poster intended their comment, but I think in a way there is some truth to some of it— because for all the ‘vegan, gym every day everyone can do it, pull yourselves up by your bootstraps’ mentality the health gurus have, suddenly one thing happens and you are at the mercy of so many different things and you realize that you were just fortunate enough to have the privilege to experience ‘good health’ in a very certain way. All the smoothie bowls and Pilates classes and water isn’t going to do much, yet the Instagram health culture smugly acts like it does until it doesn’t for *them*.

I really don’t say this to get at Louise because I believe she is suffering and hope she recovers and finds a way to manage chronic illness and chronic mental illness.
Well put and exactly what I am saying. Basically it doesn't matter how much you go to the gym or eat the right things, anyone can be struck down with something, which makes the lifestyle redundant.

It always never seems to catch up with those who live the bad lifestyle the most though. I've heard of acquaintances with holes in their septum, collapsed nose cartilage, heart issues etc from coke and as it's expensive they can't have been doing that much, maybe on party weekends- the MIC lot are obviously caning it and they seem okay :censored: Hope it stays that way

Reactions: 5
They are good! They’re expensive but they just taste.. premium :)
I loved the blueberry fizzy one - can't find them anymore though, must be discontinued? For some reason never see fizzy blueberry gummy sweets anywhere else?! 😭

But here's a tip... Aldi do knock off candy kittens. Fizzy watermelon, fizzy strawberry and fizzy pineapple. Actually SO much nicer than candy kittens which in comparison I find quite tough and difficult to chew!!

Sorry for the total off topic haha 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I loved the blueberry fizzy one - can't find them anymore though, must be discontinued? For some reason never see fizzy blueberry gummy sweets anywhere else?! 😭

But here's a tip... Aldi do knock off candy kittens. Fizzy watermelon, fizzy strawberry and fizzy pineapple. Actually SO much nicer than candy kittens which in comparison I find quite tough and difficult to chew!!

Sorry for the total off topic haha 🥲
I’ve literally screenshotted this and added it to my shopping list notes 😂 I agree with you, they can be a little chewy!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You won't reget it, much cheaper too! 😁
Looking online others have posted about candy kittens being chewy as well and the Aldi ones are nicer- surprised Jamie hasn’t taken on the feedback? He apparently gave them a cease and desist :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.