Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The candy kittens ones changed in texture a lot after they all went vegan! I found them super chewy too, and aldi watermelon ones are amazing. I can't remember if they were vegan though!

Reactions: 5
Hahahah well done aldi the packaging is literally the same as well lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's Colin the Caterpillar all over again 🤣 aldi don't give a f*ck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The normal Candy Kittens sweets I Love but the newer “gourmet” ones are horrible, chewy and hard!

Reactions: 2
The candy kittens ones changed in texture a lot after they all went vegan! I found them super chewy too, and aldi watermelon ones are amazing. I can't remember if they were vegan though!
Same with Percy Pigs, the veggie ones were really chewy compared to the normal ones, I think gelatine ‘sets’ them. Derailing guys I knowww :) 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am on S11. Forgot how mean Lucy was to basically everyone 😅. Also the “I don’t want skank cells in my car”
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spotted Maeva in Zara Oxford St, she looks gorgeous! However kinda walking around aimlessly not looking at clothes as if she wanted people to spot her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping julius in his first episode singing at tiff. I want to die🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Normally it starts when something on Monday at 9pm finishes...so what's on now at that time? Does anyone know? x

Edit: I will also google too and report bavck!

Normally it starts when something on Monday at 9pm finishes...so what's on now at that time? Does anyone know? x

Edit: I will also google too and report bavck!
Love island…which finishes august 1

• Haha
I am on S11. Forgot how mean Lucy was to basically everyone 😅. Also the “I don’t want skank cells in my car”
🤣🤣🤣🤣
To be fair...she was brilliant. Really entertaining. Best era of the show was Lucy, Binky, Rosie, Louise, Jamie L, Spencer, Hugo, Proudlock etc.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.