Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry Baron made me cringe so here my bum hole closed up when he was on screen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know why him and Melissa split up
She spoke on her podcast about it. Said there was no real drama with it and that her feelings just sort of changed towards him and she wanted to be single. So I think it was mainly her decision.
I quite liked them as a couple but they did seem older than their years!

Reactions: 8
She spoke on her podcast about it. Said there was no real drama with it and that her feelings just sort of changed towards him and she wanted to be single. So I think it was mainly her decision.
Maybe she realised that if she got rid of him, she could use some of the space he was taking up in the flat to store her clothes- rather than the outdoor balcony wardrobe she had 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet she got the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm rewatching old episodes and JP is a nightmare! So controlling and wanting the "improve" Binky, ugh. So many red flags there

Reactions: 36
I always took it as binky would probably go on mental nights out and take a tit done of drugs, then be on a massive low the next day, depressed etc. Hence why JP would always be encouraging her to improve herself etc because he probs had to deal with it. She says something in the LA episodes like “she’s finally changed and has been doing so good” and I don’t suppose it was about alcohol as they all go out drinking and drink on the show. He always used to say Louise was a bad influence and we all know she loved to party back in the day. Purely speculative though and just what I assumed was meant.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I also would like to know this !
i think she got the ick, I remember hearing about how on a podcast she joked about having regrets over someone and it was hinted it was Harry. Maybe she’ll jump back on the threads one day and enlighten us. I don’t blame ya one but for getting the ick Mellisa hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised harry didn’t come back on MIC like a rat up a drainpipe tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
JP was definitely one of the biggest red flags I’ve ever seen on reality TV. I remember at the time being worried that young girls would think him trying to change Binky was acceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven’t got the the bit where JP is controlling yey. I am on MIC LA. Only a few episodes in and it’s by far my favourite so far 😂😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.