Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when you are with someone who is hooked on coke you probably do become a bit controlling- they are better off apart

Reactions: 13
Do people even know Binky was on drugs or is it just speculation?
JP was very controlling and needy , the whole "Bubba" thing or whatever they called each other used to make me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 22
JP was very controlling and needy , the whole "Bubba" thing or whatever they called each other used to make me cringe
Yeh that was absolutely vile. Remember when she did something and he was like I dunno how we’re gonna get past this bubba. Disgusting !!!! Who talks like that. My friend and her fella call each other bab which is equally vomit inducing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think the word Bubba was Binky and her mums. They would call each other this (or use the word) way before he joined the show. I think she would call Ollie this as well. And JP just adopted it since he was around her all the time.

Reactions: 5
How do we know she was on the white stuff 😮
Also she was dating Alex mytton hahah
My fav is in the quote when she finds out he cheated on her during an orgy and she asks him how many girls and he says “I don’t know. We were snorting!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I always laughed during those "Bubba" scenes and I know it is mean because they were meant to be emotional/ serious scenes.

I can see how it comes off as controlling on JP's part but I also see manipulation from Binky akin to Louise with the turning things around your boyfriend because he wants to have standards and respect in the relationship. Binky, like Louise, got to use her being hurt in the past to act wild like Alex did just like how Louise used Spencer's crappy behavior as a crutch. And of course, all the girls came around and coddled the tit out of both of them for doing questionable stuff while in a relationship that they would drag the guy for.

Reactions: 7
Yeh that was absolutely vile. Remember when she did something and he was like I dunno how we’re gonna get past this bubba. Disgusting !!!! Who talks like that. My friend and her fella call each other bab which is equally vomit inducing
Hahaha no me and my boyfriend call eachother bub constantly and it acc haunts me because I remember watching jp and binky call eachother bubba and thinking what the duck is all that about - kill me now honestly that’s the kindest thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always thought her coke habit was common knowledge. If you have money and are getting paid to go out three nights a week, coke is just a given. They have all been caught in various situations, Liv, Millie, Spencer, Louise, Jamie. Coke is a massive party drug

Reactions: 24
I always thought her coke habit was common knowledge. If you have money and are getting paid to go out three nights a week, coke is just a given. They have all been caught in various situations, Liv, Millie, Spencer, Louise, Jamie. Coke is a massive party drug
Same It's a given really that they'll be doing coke. It's very common, doesn't surprise me or shock me at all or make me think any differently of them. It's just funny when they get caught out 🤣

Reactions: 10
The worrying thing is that all coke does with alcohol really is make you feel alert so you can drink more and more and more- so that must be drinking a lot...

Reactions: 3
the sheer audacity of binky, routinely taking drugs and then pretending her quick work out sessions were the reason she was skinny and lean, to the extent she made a work out vid.

It’s a thin line between outright con. I dont know how she sleeps at night when she knows she uses coke, knows it reduces appetite and keeps users skinny; but pretends that doesn’t exist so she can shill work outs to naive teens watching the show. The girl is as shallow as a puddle with zero principles.

so many of the ultra skinny girls on MIC have drug habits, some more documented than others. Maybe an UO but I think they should be subjected to drug testing if they want to be on the show.

I certainly used to compare myself to those skinny girls and wonder what was wrong that my eating healthy didn’t equate to being as skinny as them. Habbs looks emaciated and it’s been said on this thread before she’s a total coke addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
the sheer audacity of binky, routinely taking drugs and then pretending her quick work out sessions were the reason she was skinny and lean, to the extent she made a work out vid.

It’s a thin line between outright con. I dont know how she sleeps at night when she knows she uses coke, knows it reduces appetite and keeps users skinny; but pretends that doesn’t exist so she can shill work outs to naive teens watching the show. The girl is as shallow as a puddle with zero principles.

so many of the ultra skinny girls on MIC have drug habits, some more documented than others. Maybe an UO but I think they should be subjected to drug testing if they want to be on the show.

I certainly used to compare myself to those skinny girls and wonder what was wrong that my eating healthy didn’t equate to being as skinny as them. Habbs looks emaciated and it’s been said on this thread before she’s a total coke addict.
From friends who work in tv production, pretty sure it’s the production companies providing a lot of the drugs to fuel the drama, so can’t see drug testing happening!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.