Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god Charlie was such a creep. He looked guilty as sin when she said that name.

Reactions: 9
Ohhhhh that was the phase when I stopped watching coz it was cack. Catching up now tho. Season 8 currently or 9 🤔 14 seasons to go lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhhhh that was the phase when I stopped watching coz it was cack. Catching up now tho. Season 8 currently or 9 🤔 14 seasons to go lol
I wouldn’t bother hun, the only good thing about the later seasons is Maeva and she’s at her best in the most recent one anyway 😂

Oh no sorry you’re at the good bit with the old school crew at series 9 with Jess Woolley etc! Keep watching :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve defo seen this season before. I can’t remember when I stopped watching but Olivia Bentley was in then. It was before miles/verity etc 🤔 anyway it is still good at the moment!

Reactions: 2
I’ve defo seen this season before. I can’t remember when I stopped watching but Olivia Bentley was in then. It was before miles/verity etc 🤔 anyway it is still good at the moment!
Isn’t Louise an absolute nightmare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t Louise an absolute nightmare 😂
🤣 it’s so tragic. I’ve just watched the bit where she told Alik she found him unattractive. He moved over here for her 😅😅😅. The endless “I don’t know if I cheated” 🚩 amusing from my sofa. tragic if you are in a relationship with someone like that 😰🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Since Liv Bentley joined she has not missed one season. I think she has nothing else to do, so might as well. She said on Jamie Podcast that she used to work at a garden centre and would probably be doing that if not for MIC.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Since Liv Bentley joined she has not missed one season. I think she has nothing else to do, so might as well. She said on Jamie Podcast that she used to work at a garden centre and would probably be doing that if not for MIC.
That’s why I’m concerned for some of these MIC people- sure some like Jamie have been successful with candy kittens but others are 30 with a blank CV- I’m not naive enough to think we see ALL of their work on screen, but they wouldn’t be able to film properly with a 9-5. To get a good career you need to build it and gain skills and certifications and not all of them seem to do enough to qualify as self employed for all those years :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine Liv in your local garden centre 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At some point, Liv was doing some light ambassador like engagements with alopecia charities / contributing to articles about alopecia but that seemed brief. A pity should can't concentrate her energies on that again.

But yes, she obviously has nothing going on career wise it seems, as she doesn't miss a beat in terms of filming. I guess these people have their family money / wealth as a permanent cushion so they won't worry financially, but what will they actually do with their life?

I remember when Jamie launched Candy Kittens years ago and now you see his sweets everywhere and he has his podcast plus a very good media career popping up on a lot of panel shows, etc. Sam Thompson is also doing well media wise (with Zara hanging on also doing a documentary for BBC3)!

Imagine Liv in your local garden centre 😅
I just want to see Liv in the garden area of my local B&Q lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t realise candy kittens had done well until I was in Sainsbury’s the other day and they were by the till. If that means they’ve done well that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise candy kittens had done well until I was in Sainsbury’s the other day and they were by the till. If that means they’ve done well that is 😂
They’ve partnered with brew dog too! He’s managed to do well for what they are! So many people buy them for the sweets and have no idea who Jamie is! It’s really quite something

Reactions: 11
They’ve partnered with brew dog too! He’s managed to do well for what they are! So many people buy them for the sweets and have no idea who Jamie is! It’s really quite something
I've got a few vegan friends that buy them and have no idea who he is so tbf the company does seem to be doing well for itself outside of his name like

Reactions: 12
They are good! They’re expensive but they just taste.. premium :)

Reactions: 10
I get them for my bf sometimes and they aren’t quite nice. I’m sure when he started out they weren’t vegan. But Lucy Watson & Spencer made comments about how they’re not vegan and they should be. We had the mango ones last week and they’re pretty tasty

Was it harry baron who called the sweets tit on the show once when he had beef with Jamie 😂 I don't like either of them but even I can't deny they're nice haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.