Made in Chelsea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm rewatching episode 4 because I forgot that I'm an ep ahead from All4 😂 but the scene where Maeva and Ruby meet up and talk about Miles & Verity makes it so painfully obvious that the show is fake now. I know we could tell that anyway because in what logical world would this meet up have even happened? Lol. But when Ruby said "You and James seem really happy...from what I've seen on social media" it made it so obvious that they're not actually friends. Genuine friends would say they sound happy from anecdotes they've personally heard. Maybe I'm just old, but if someone is a genuine friend then they share things with you personally, not via a generic online update that anyone in the world could see?

Reactions: 21
4od is so rubbish, keeps going black screen 🙄 not particularly protective of my internet but don’t think it’s that

Reactions: 7
Literally sat open mouthed as next weeks trailer…

This series has been so good.

I love Miles. 😍

Reactions: 20
I’m so glad i found this thread
here’s my opinions

New episode looks so good
I feel quite bad for inga
Verity is snakey never liked her
I have a fat crush on miles.
Maeva and James don’t work
If Gareth doesn’t like you it means ur a bad person tbh LOL
Liv is always stirring trouble but i quite like her
Sam prince is insufferable
Tristan is cringe
Julian on tiktok is weird and he’s a strange character
Ruby is also a weird one, Rez and her need to break up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This series is so good! Best for ages!
I can’t abide Verity but I’m pleased she pulled Ruby about what she said especially when she did it in front of Rez. She’s so jealous of anyone near Miles and Rez needs to know that

Reactions: 20
4od is so rubbish, keeps going black screen 🙄 not particularly protective of my internet but don’t think it’s that
Yeah it wouldn't stream properly for me last night so I've only just seen it.

OMG next week?! I was sitting through the episode thinking "I might stop watching, I'm not really invested in any of this any more" but that preview has drawn me right me back in. I don't wanna wait a whole week 😭😂

Reactions: 10
Ahh where can I watch the preview for next week?? You’re all making me so curious! I’m two episodes behind!

Reactions: 4
Gareth has such a good head on his shoulders. He’s been a bit quieter in previous seasons but I can totally see why Ollie fell for him.

hes spot on; Rez is 35, dating a girl significantly younger than him, not properly committing, still partying and inviting girls back for afters. The exact same stuff he’s been doing since his 20s then. A decade of zero growth. Of course he’s a bad influence. The first thing he said to Harvey was “if she was the girl for you, you wouldn’t be struggling to commit”. Except that’s not how it works, it’s Rez projecting onto Harvey. And worse, he’s dismissing his own inadequacies and inability to grow up as being a “not him” problem. It’s not that he’s immature and won’t commit, it’s just the it’s nOt ThE RiGhT gIrL *eye roll*. Of course he is toxic to be around. Imagine being with someone you love but having even the slightest bit of a wobble and that being the kind of feedback your mate have you? It would exacerbate any niggles and blow them out of proportion. The company Harvey kept 100% contributed to him cheating on Emily.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
When ppl say next week do they actually mean next week or the one that’s ahead ?🤣🤣🙈 I haven’t watched the one that’s Ahead going to watch it this aft !! Is it good

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I need answers…
So when was this series filmed? I’m so confused
I saw a utube video posted by Emily in Jan 2022 and her and Harvey are in a relationship. So this must be last year some time and she must have taken him back.

also…I’m sad that miles was Evidently still in love with Maeva at the time of feeling. Telling her he wants to give it another try? Oh miles, she’s toxic

to be fair, the whole thing is toxic…as much as I enjoy watching…who makes a tv show where they meddle and stir the tit between friends? They all date each other, so the dating pool is STAGNANT and then force each other to tell everyone every time someone has said something derogatory about them. It’s actually quite sad when you step back and look at it 💔

Reactions: 6
When ppl say next week do they actually mean next week or the one that’s ahead ?🤣🤣🙈 I haven’t watched the one that’s Ahead going to watch it this aft !! Is it good
The one ahead, sorry I should have been more clear.

They all date each other, so the dating pool is STAGNANT
I thought this when
they were mocking Verity for having dated every guy in the group. Ok Ruby hasnt because she's been with Rez for most of her life, but the others have ALL done that so it makes no sense for them to be ok with that being used as an insult

Reactions: 11
I knew Rez was a bit older than the rest of them but didn't realise he was 35. Not to sound rude, but why are all his best mates in their mid to late 20s. Really gives me the vibe that he was that 24 year old guy who would crash sixth form parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I need answers…
So when was this series filmed? I’m so confused
I saw a utube video posted by Emily in Jan 2022 and her and Harvey are in a relationship. So this must be last year some time and she must have taken him back.
I think it was filmed fairly recently, not too long ago Miles & Julian were filming in the street (it was on Miles Insta) and he was saying "We are back" so I think maybe a month or 2 ago.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.