Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did I the other day hahaha. Julian is funnier.
Yeah I think there must be something in the water there. Interested to see what Emily does now. I wish you could stream them all instead of waiting each week
her latest post from yest reads to me as: living her best life ❤

D68B8CAF-265E-4E3B-A305-D3FF1A4B18DD.jpeg

meanwhile over on Harvey’s gram, he’s had to turn off recent comments but on a post From a couple of weeks ago;

A3A29836-D66E-4283-95EB-9F13F7338D39.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Emily deserves so much better. It would sicken me in her vlogs on YouTube when he'd dismiss her or make her work out 😨or when she'd be asking him a question and his head was always buried in his phone.
She seems like a really nice girl! He seems insufferable and like a right moaner.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Emily deserves so much better. It would sicken me in her vlogs on YouTube when he'd dismiss her or make her work out 😨or when she'd be asking him a question and his head was always buried in his phone.
She seems like a really nice girl! He seems insufferable and like a right moaner.
his monotone voice was so dull as well. I really didn’t understand what his appeal was. She was only early 20s when she started dating him so I guess we all date at least one idiot to learn some lessons from.

Reactions: 24
When Julius said he “couldn’t remember” if he’d kissed the girl who came over to his house after his date with Tabitha because he was “really tired” 😂
I mean you can tell the guy doesn’t get a lot of action so I’d have thought that any sort of physical interaction with a human female would have definitely stuck out in his mind

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What he made her work out???🤨🤨 he never paid any Attention to her. I really don’t wanna see him crying over her next week. It’s his stupid fault he’s in this mess. Shes been Loyal through out their relationship and always trying to work at things with him. She gave him way too many chances. She should have ditched him last year when he was going out 4 times a week and dismissing her feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tristan and Julian are typical "nice guys". The surface level sort of nice, only nice when it serves them. The sort of men that are talking about themselves when they question why "nobody wants a good guy" yet the reality is they aren't good guys, worse yet they know it too but they just think nobody can see through the facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maeva in that scene with Miles cracks me up so much. She's the best part of the show hands down 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How is Spencer matthews settled down with 3 kids? !

what is going on with Ollie, he gave out to the MIC insta channel for wishing happy birthday to James last week saying it was his birthday too and he was a OG, now he puts up a post saying the OGs should get back together

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How is Spencer matthews settled down with 3 kids? !

what is going on with Ollie, he gave out to the MIC insta channel for wishing happy birthday to James last week saying it was his birthday too and he was a OG, now he puts up a post saying the OGs should get back together
Found that post really odd as he shared a promo pic for a season that definitely wasn’t the OGs? Possibly because he’s second next to Spencer so looks more central…?

It’s interesting cos this type of reality stuff is still so new that we’re only just seeing what happens to the first gen 5, 10 years on. The same applies to TOWIE and even Geordie Shore etc. Where not everyone can make a salary off of influencing or gets offered other media opportunities you do get those people that fade away a bit, and some do so more gracefully than others. Ollie has always come across well in the show but hasn’t had masses of success out of it (is that fair to say?) - so I hope he doesn’t ruin his reputation by being desperate or bitter. Or both lol.

Reactions: 8
Does James even care about influencer acceptance or attention. He’s a working man in sales engineering for his dads company.

Ollie is fighting the wrong tree

Reactions: 11
I prefer Maeva and Ruby as enemies. It doesn't sit right with my spirit watching them chat over drinks when Maeva could mop the floor with her haha.

Ruby... That voice does my head in. She needs to get a life regarding Miles and Verity. Verity has never done anything to her so she is just jealous. Maeva being annoyed is sad at this point but I guess still understandable. But wanting to meet for drinks over this, just get over it already. Are you not 'so happy' with James, Maeva? James needs to put on his clown costume. For 'hating' Miles as much as she does, she sure keeps herself preoccupied with his life. Still, I actually liked the little meet-up they had. It felt very light and jokey and I do see way more chemistry between them than her and James. Both of them sort of lit up in that environment. I noticed the same thing with Verity and Tristan last week. It was nice to see them also get along again/just being friendly. Both sets work better platonically because Tristan was controlling in that relationship and Miles will never commit to Maeva the way she wants.

The way Sophie couldn't contain her laughter, telling Verity how Ruby was basically losing her tit was quite entertaining to me. I am usually annoyed by Verity but I hope she really rubs it in.

Harvey is just...I can't with him. He says everything so deadpan. He can't even say he wants to be with Emily with emotion/feeling. He doesn't even want to think of how he could prove his love or commitment. He leaves that for Emily to brainstorm about as well. He does not care. And if it is a problem with emoting, he needs to work on that because it is obviously very important to Emily that the person she is with expresses that they care through words and actions. Harvey sucks at both.

Julius is the sort of guy that moans about never getting any action or interest from women but omits the part that they do actually get interested just not from the ones they want. I feel like he behaved as he did to Tabitha because he feels she is not on his level (whether physically or in life stage. not saying he is right but I know those types of men) so she treated her like an afterthought and poorly. He is only bothered with his 'nice guy' facade for the girls he thinks are on his level or above it. I see right through him.

Ollie is such a good friend. I loved his facial expressions when Liv and Tabitha were talking about how 'nice' and 'hot' Julius is. Ollie does not have a poker face and it is hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Big red flag that Rez has literally never posted a photo of Ruby on his instagram.

Rewatched an old birthday vlog on Emily's youtube - she says she tends to have a sort of 'birthday week' and that Harvey despises that?! She is so much better off being rid of him.

Untitled 8.png

Ollie does not have a poker face and it is hilarious.
This is very true. I loved his disgusted face last ep. I hope Harvey saw it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
First post on this thread!

I really dislike both ruby and Verity. Both of them love themselves. I don't think anyone on that show is really miles' type and I think he'd probably go for someone with a bit more personality, Ruby and Verity both seem void of that.

I would actually love it if miles and maeva got back together.
James is the worst, really don't know what maeva sees in him. He's a horrible little posh boy.

And I hate Tristan and Rez after that performance to Emily. What a pair of twats. They think so highly of themselves. They came across really badly with their outdated idea of 'bro code' it's really embarrassing. There's being a good friend but lying about that is really sad. They obviously have no idea about how relationships work and if they think that you can just lie about something like that and move on then 🤯

Can't believe Victoria's boyfriend is in prison too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I’m naive but I actually thought Julian’s apology was good and sincere. He took a accountability.

Reactions: 2
Can't believe Victoria's boyfriend is in prison too!
I know... the rich never think they'll actually end up in jail. It'll be such a huge shock to what he's used to - they won't have caviar in prison!

Jamie's currently on Morning Live looking like a sherbet lemon. I cropped off the lower half because nobody needs to see that in the morning.

Untitled 7.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Miles and Maeva do belong together. When he was on Celebs go dating he kept harping on about how he had never loved anyone since her. Let's face it he has his pick of the women but you can tell he isn't interested in any of them on a serious level. However I do also think he probably does like men too so perhaps he is a little confused about what he really wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Found that post really odd as he shared a promo pic for a season that definitely wasn’t the OGs? Possibly because he’s second next to Spencer so looks more central…?

It’s interesting cos this type of reality stuff is still so new that we’re only just seeing what happens to the first gen 5, 10 years on. The same applies to TOWIE and even Geordie Shore etc. Where not everyone can make a salary off of influencing or gets offered other media opportunities you do get those people that fade away a bit, and some do so more gracefully than others. Ollie has always come across well in the show but hasn’t had masses of success out of it (is that fair to say?) - so I hope he doesn’t ruin his reputation by being desperate or bitter. Or both lol.
It's funny now that you mention it I've realised that I've never given much thought to how little Ollie seems to have done outside the show or gained from it, considering he's still on it. He does come across well on it but perhaps he's a bit more difficult to work with than it appears...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's funny now that you mention it I've realised that I've never given much thought to how little Ollie seems to have done outside the show or gained from it, considering he's still on it. He does come across well on it but perhaps he's a bit more difficult to work with than it appears...
Also does anyone know why Ollie and Mark Francis truly hate each other?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think Miles and Maeva do belong together. When he was on Celebs go dating he kept harping on about how he had never loved anyone since her. Let's face it he has his pick of the women but you can tell he isn't interested in any of them on a serious level. However I do also think he probably does like men too so perhaps he is a little confused about what he really wants.
I agree, I think he was too young and immature to be able to commit to her and she finds the safety/security of boring James appealing, but she and James don't have the chemistry she and Miles have

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.