Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I actually liked Liv that episode, she gave mad Maeva mature advice. However Maeva is past help! New Canadian girl (can’t remember her name) is so annoying.

Paris is class, beauty & brains. Imho Inga enjoyed the demise of her dalliance a bit too much… Inga is always in the midst of everything purporting to be really fancied, it’s irritating.

Adore Robbie, also a class act & love his and Paris’ friendship.

Miles won’t sleep with Maeva, she doesn’t have a penis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think he's always been cringe but it was more low-key. It's all gone drastically downhill since he wore this hat at the start of last season:

View attachment 829357
Something about Gareth's expression in this photo is killing me! He looks rather maniacal. But I would too if I had to be anywhere in the vicinity of Julius!

Reactions: 3
I think he's always been cringe but it was more low-key. It's all gone drastically downhill since he wore this hat at the start of last season:

View attachment 829357
This is hilarious! All the serious faces??
I love that everyone is so serious 🤣 and also Miles wearing a jumpsuit meanwhile James is there in a 3 piece suit (minus the blazer) who styled this?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maeva has said repeatedly that she likes James because he is safe and generous = she loves the money and the lifestyle! Sadly he is also dull as f**k and has the sex appeal and drive of a soggy lettuce! Just goes to prove that money can't buy you everything!
I don’t particularly like James, but he does come across as having some emotional intelligence, maturity and direction. He’s pretty settled and close to his family from what I can tell. For most *healthy* people, this is attractive. Calling it “safe” isn’t really a positive description of what I’d consider healthy, attractive qualities.

I don’t think Maeve is healthy, headspace wise. She’s deeply uncomfortable with herself, hence the surgery and restrictive eating. It’s why she’s so defensive, manipulative and emotionally volatile. Maeva needs the help of a good therapist and to develop some self awareness to be on the same page as James and to be happier as a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm guessing James and Meava are OK now as they were together on last nights insta stories.

Also I feel the Paris storyline was made up for the show , poor Inga always being second best though

Reactions: 10
Late to the party but Maeva has totally spoilt her face, she was so gorgeous before and while still attractive, she’s not on the same level, it’s such a shame

Reactions: 16
Julius gives me the ick. Surely he’s not really this cringe in real life, he’s becoming a laughing stock.

Paris 👏👏

Reactions: 13
Is it possible that Julius is on the spectrum? There is just this sense I get from him. Weirdly enough sometimes I feel somewhat bad for him as he clearly struggles to be “normal” and everyone just laughs at the thought of him getting involved with any girl, it’s all very high school in the sense that the socially inept guy in the ‘friend group’ is always vaguely made fun of yet he carries on trying to be a part of everything and the girls laugh in his face when he asks them out. Verity knew she wasn’t interested but seemed to agree to the date to get some screen time as she seems to have no other ‘in’ this season, then tells him mid date she has no interest whatsoever.

While I think that many situations are ‘set up’ and orchestrated in a sense, I actually don’t really think many of them are acting, which is too bad for them lol. I think the Paris thing was real in that she got genuinely hurt, but the guy (Angus?) was only going along with everything to get on the show, hence his actions. Maeva and James I thought was being set up but Liv is clearly genuinely invested and James isn’t intelligent enough to act, so I think Maeva really is off her rocker.

The only storyline I’m not fully buying is the Emily/Harvey fight but damn Emily lets her man talk to her crazy! She’s always talking big about what she won’t put up with yet she lets him disrespect her so loudly. I‘m not saying he’s cheating but the way he spoke to her and tried to make her look like a stalker was rude as hell. Why would a man in a relationship be clubbing without his girlfriend Thursday-Sunday every week… he’s still an immature boy who doesn’t want full commitment and will dump her soon enough. That said, it’s the one story that I think could be being played up for screen time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
[/QUOTE]
Literally thought the exact same thing last/this week about the way Verity keeps constantly laughing in Julius’ face….
I thought ‘How mean is that 😔
Cruel and humiliating.

Also thought the exact same thing about Harvey & Emily’s “conversation”
I felt really puzzled and almost like he’d mind-fucked me 🙃 He seems to split 1 conversation into 2 almost,He twists or counteracts throughout.
Ended feeling like I’d done something wrong and it was an issue I had to deal with in my head!
Conniving and manipulative.

Last season and this one I’ve noticed Maeva reeeeally lies 😷
She says the other person (Miles) said things to her that she actually said to him or leaves out her segments in a story and makes out he just came out with x,y,z rather than it was in response to the a,b,c that she’d said.
Snakey and dishonest.
The instant using of Miles to be part of her gross game/get a rise out of James/the revenge sex thing solidified to me that she is pure vile,so self absorbed,with an extreme nasty streak and was just waiting for any excuse.
She has to do her opponent real dirty,completely obliterate them in the process 10 times harder than they did so she ‘wins’ Gotta come out on top by far though.

I also thought it was bitchy and mean for Nicole to burst out laughing when Liv was saying what she said about her & Tristan/being in the same room as the new girl he’s dating.Very ewww 😣

Felt quite sorry for Paris,She looked so humiliated and gutted,I thought her & Angus made a cute pairing 🥺

Ruby 🥴 “Miles is mine” 🤣🤣😂😭😭😭
Deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Last season and this one I’ve noticed Maeva reeeeally lies 😷
She says the other person (Miles) said things to her that she actually said to him or leaves out her segments in a story and makes out he just came out with x,y,z rather than it was in response to the a,b,c that she’d said.
Snakey and dishonest.
The instant using of Miles to be part of her gross game/get a rise out of James/the revenge sex thing solidified to me that she is pure vile,so self absorbed,with an extreme nasty streak and was just waiting for any excuse.
She has to do her opponent real dirty,completely obliterate them in the process 10 times harder than they did so she ‘wins’ Gotta come out on top by far though.
It’s just toxic isn’t it. Although her Instagram q&a last night would thankfully suggest that she’s mortified about the whole thing.

Reactions: 4
I actually thought that was a really good episode! Ended with a bang 😂 Maeva is crazy and it was so funny seeing Liv sweating and genuinely speechless for once.

I thought the bit where Liv was like “…and look where that’s got me I’m in a hotel with his new girlfriend” was so awkward when Nicole burst out laughing because I genuinely think she thought Liv was making a joke but then she started crying. It was cringe to watch.

I don’t like Emily but I felt bad for her when Harvey said they spend too much time together and it’s too intense and she starts to say she does her own thing and has her own tit going on but she trails off and you can tell that genuinely shocked and hurt her.

James is a dick but I feel for him. I’ve been in a relationship with someone before where their ex was their first/great love and still had a presence in their life and a weird hold over them and it’s terrible feeling like you have to contend with that and will never compare! I feel like even if James and Maeva get married Miles will always be there lurking in the background and James can never fully feel at peace.

Paris is a class act! She’s so articulate and authentic and holds her own! That is all.

P.S. I swear in earlier seasons Julius was never like this?? When he was besties with Liv and dating that Ella girl - he was normal right?! And kinda cool? Once?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Awww I actually feel really sorry for Julius. Our paths crossed a few times when we were at school, and I don’t remember him being like that at all (although he sang loads then too lol)
He always had a massive group of friends and a couple of girls on the go, so not sure if he’s changed a lot or it’s really awful scripting.

• Wow
“Miles is mine” when? when was he ever?! He’s like a bleeping stray dog, he’ll go to anyone who gives him attention. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t bear Paris, she seems so affected to me. I seem to be in the minority with that though.
Maeva and her self loathing which comes out as aggression towards everyone else is getting on my nerves. Shouting and screaming all the time.

I can’t bear Paris, she seems so affected to me. I seem to be in the minority with that though.
Maeva and her self loathing which comes out as aggression towards everyone else is getting on my nerves. Shouting and screaming all the time.
I really used to think exactly the same but I’ve changed my mind. I think she’s just a bit shy and sensitive.
Awww I actually feel really sorry for Julius. Our paths crossed a few times when we were at school, and I don’t remember him being like that at all (although he sang loads then too lol)
He always had a massive group of friends and a couple of girls on the go, so not sure if he’s changed a lot or it’s really awful scripting.
or else he’s just turned in to a massive tosser 😂😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has a twin brother as well, right? Did you know the twin as well? I wonder if they are similar in any way? All I know is that he is a rugby player.

Yeah, maybe it is scripted because he used to hold his own fairly well against Harry Barron. Or maybe he is just out of his element and doesn't mesh well with the current cast. He always had the cringe singing though lol.

Reactions: 3
Remember when Julius was on The Voice? He never mentions it, probably because none of the judges turned 😬

Just seen this photo of Lucy and Nicola from an event the other day. They look fun 😬

1635390337691.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Paris is the only person that I am enjoying at the moment - everyone else gets on my nerves. Mostly Maeva.
I also couldn't help but notice how the girls have the tiniest arms ever - Habs, Ruby and Paris especially 😶

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t like Paris either 🙈 don’t kill me haven’t seen the full ep with her and Angus and Inga yet but I have to admit that was class 😂 but yeah I don’t know if it’s the voice or what, something about her I just don’t vibe with 😅

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.