Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maeve is so delusional like she constantly meets with her ex boyfriend and always messaged him if the shoe was on the other foot Maeve would hate it, James must feel so insecure, James has done nothing wrong he should break up with her she’d go straight back to Miles if he wanted her
Oh she'll hate that you've spelt her name wrong if she reads here 🤣

Untitled 28.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up.

James has really grown up over the last few years. He’s really different to the boys bleeping about with lots of different women. Miles is still a child. And Maeva is so happy he’s kissed a girl.It’s gives her a chance to play with miles with a get out of jail free card, and to get the pretend passion / desire to fight back she wants.

Agree that Liv comes across really well in this episode.

I’m not sure about the Paris thing. They’d been on two dates - seems a little OTT of a reaction?

Reactions: 28
Just caught up.

James has really grown up over the last few years. He’s really different to the boys bleeping about with lots of different women. Miles is still a child. And Maeva is so happy he’s kissed a girl.It’s gives her a chance to play with miles with a get out of jail free card, and to get the pretend passion / desire to fight back she wants.

Agree that Liv comes across really well in this episode.

I’m not sure about the Paris thing. They’d been on two dates - seems a little OTT of a reaction?
Paris and Angus I think they had mentioned they were hanging out more off camera too. So might be why she was upset, but I agree if it had been two staged dates, it’s a bit dramatic.

I think Maeva’s revenge plan to get with James to make Miles upset has gone on for too long now. She saw James family had money so decided to stick with him. I don’t think Miles sees Maeva in romantic way anymore, but enjoys her company as they’ve known each other for a very long time. By Miles reaction to her proposition of sex, I think she will be pied off.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find Harvey a bit gaslight-y? He’s always turning situations around to make himself the victim and acts like Emily is being crazy or hysterical? It’s textbook manipulation. I don’t even like Emily (her voice is like nails on a chalk board) but Harvey treats her like trash.
Even when the situation happened last season, I believed Habbs and Tiffs version of events…
I just think someone who swears at their partner like that, telling them to duck off etc is probs someone who has no problem bold faced lying to her.
He clearly has no respect for her and she looks a desperate mug for putting up with it
I feel the same about him, he's very bold faced. I think Emily knows it too, which is why she's always giving it loads about what she will or won't stand for, but then literally never stands up for herself to him. I reckon she's desperate for it to work out between them because of all the drama with Habbs over him, plus Habbs and Jamie are still going strong together (whatever the reason) despite the comparisons to the two relationships.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find Harvey a bit gaslight-y? He’s always turning situations around to make himself the victim and acts like Emily is being crazy or hysterical? It’s textbook manipulation. I don’t even like Emily (her voice is like nails on a chalk board) but Harvey treats her like trash.
Even when the situation happened last season, I believed Habbs and Tiffs version of events…
I just think someone who swears at their partner like that, telling them to duck off etc is probs someone who has no problem bold faced lying to her.
He clearly has no respect for her and she looks a desperate mug for putting up with it
Yeah he really is , couldn't believe his reaction when she brought up the photo and he was like well I'm still gunna go out and can't help if these things happen. When he should be reassuring her , he always seems irritated by her. I like Emily but i can't see it lasting

Reactions: 17
This was a good episode.

I like Paris handling Angus like that. I do believe she was a little hurt but he rode her wave for a storyline. Angus came in as a sidekick to a sidekick (Amelia?) and had no other appeal. I see Paris with someone less boyish and more sophisticated. She's still very young though so should play the field a bit more, cause shedding tears over Angus is beneath her. However I like Paris and I'm glad she's coming into her own more, she was a bit dead in the water for her first appearances.

Another one desperate for a storyline is Verity. Not sure why you'd drag someone on a date who you clearly don't like. That should have been obvious to Julius but perhaps he's also storyline hungry. Even so, he gives off a desperate energy.

I feel bad for Emily. It's probably been a year and a half with Harvey now. I think he treats her like a placeholder. I agree that he gives gaslight vibes. Sure he doesn't have to bend to her will and should have a backbone, but should appear to care about her feelings. It would piss me off if you were arguing with him and he responded in that deadpan monotone voice... twisting your words.

Maeva fills the void by creating chaos. It's not her youth or that she'll age out of it - she's 30 next year. Not to say 30 is old but she can be very childish. She likes drama and vengence to a point of self-destruction. She doesn't even feel like she's one-upped Miles by getting with his former best friend, she wants to make him 'care' about wronging her, in her mind. You can see she'd be a handful for most guys but they have their own free will. Which is why you can only feel so sorry for James, it's not like she tried to hide her crazy. She bold-face lies to his face last season about hanging out with Miles and making inappropriate conversation. He's a pushover for her and will get burned. She's top entertainment though.

Reactions: 18
Just watched the latest offering and I'm exhausted! Jeez, is there something in the water in Chelsea or have they all been told to spice it up a bit?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I’ll make sure I spell her name right with an A! I’m sorry if Emily was going out 5 nights every week he’d feel the absolute same

Reactions: 5
Same why the duck is Paris crying over him, it’s a bit much
I don’t think she was going to bawl about it, but she probably was first just feeling a little excited at the start of something with someone new, and then that moment was just embarrassing and probably felt a bit like being ambushed, and they’d all been drinking so—tears. Which of her credit she did stop when they all yelled at her to lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find Tristan like this, massively. He’s always the victim.
I like Harvey, I don’t notice it as much with him

I don't find Angus attractive at all.
I get gay vibes from him, not really sure why but it wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: 12
I find Tristan like this, massively. He’s always the victim.
I noticed it when he was with Verity. He had some good points about them needing to communicate better and Verity was very immature but he seems so rigid in how he expects a partner to behave and has no flexibility in his opinions. His thinking is very black and white at times. The way he seemed to wear Verity down for the time she ditched him and hung out with her mother got to be a bit much. I understood his original point but when he started talking down to her about it, it became annoying/condescending.

And I could sort of see why she probably felt suffocated by him always wanting to do check-ins and be together all the time. I don't think Tristan is a man you can approach about having any concerns in a relationship, without him breaking out into a spiel about how he is such a 'good guy'. To hear his side of it with Verity, he did everything right all the time and was a perfect boyfriend in every way.

I think Liv can be very immature and insensitive in relationships (she was vile in the way she treated Digby), but she is showing some surprising growth now, and anytime she expresses an opinion or talks about a feeling, it is like Tristan has to one-up her. He has to always get the last word in. He is very self-involved at times. I really don't care for them as a couple and don't see any chemistry at all. I hope their storyline ends. I don't care if they get back together or not. I just don't want it as a major storyline.

Reactions: 15
Aw Frankie Gaff's expecting a boy. I was never a fan of hers but I do like how she didn't do a big showy gender reveal, unlike some... *cough Louise*

I get gay vibes from him, not really sure why but it wouldn’t surprise me
Same.

ETA Just seen Spencer and Vogue have a third child on the way... God I feel old 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw Frankie Gaff's expecting a boy. I was never a fan of hers but I do like how she didn't do a big showy gender reveal, unlike some... *cough Louise*
Oh strange, I didn’t find Louises showy at all, I actually found it really unique and beautiful. It would have probably been a big party if she wasn’t with Ryan though cause he’s quite private and likes things to be intimate.

I noticed it when he was with Verity. He had some good points about them needing to communicate better and Verity was very immature but he seems so rigid in how he expects a partner to behave and has no flexibility in his opinions. His thinking is very black and white at times. The way he seemed to wear Verity down for the time she ditched him and hung out with her mother got to be a bit much. I understood his original point but when he started talking down to her about it, it became annoying/condescending.

And I could sort of see why she probably felt suffocated by him always wanting to do check-ins and be together all the time. I don't think Tristan is a man you can approach about having any concerns in a relationship, without him breaking out into a spiel about how he is such a 'good guy'. To hear his side of it with Verity, he did everything right all the time and was a perfect boyfriend in every way.

I think Liv can be very immature and insensitive in relationships (she was vile in the way she treated Digby), but she is showing some surprising growth now, and anytime she expresses an opinion or talks about a feeling, it is like Tristan has to one-up her. He has to always get the last word in. He is very self-involved at times. I really don't care for them as a couple and don't see any chemistry at all. I hope their storyline ends. I don't care if they get back together or not. I just don't want it as a major storyline.
yes I agree. I know I’ve voiced it here before but I get such bad vibes from Tristan and he’s so bad for Liv. He’s very charismatic, good looking, comes off such a typical “good guy” but in reality they all talk about how moody he is, how he sulks when he doesn’t get his own way etc. Very manipulative with the women he’s in relationships with. I was hoping Liv would stay away but it’s not looking that way.
she was bang on when she said she never gets to talk about how she feels cause he always makes it about himself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.