Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF Maeva 🙄 she's only acting like that because she got rejected..she would have definitely shagged Miles and gleefully told James
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 19
She’s so lucky Miles was speechless for once in his life and did not shag her because she 100% would’ve gone for it had he said yes. Then she would’ve realised too late that James (her devoted, generous, rich, did I say rich) boyfriend would be long gone.

I actually felt bad for James when he started getting emotional when he was saying he wants the house and kids with her. She was only crying cos she realised what a close call it was and what a crappy thing that was to do to him. I have a lot of issues with James anyway, but I honestly don’t think she deserves him.

I thought Liv’s reaction to Digby and Inga was odd. They dated two years ago, and inga is a relatively new friend of hers. Why is she the gatekeeper of his dick like she’s had a whole other relationship since then?

Reactions: 25
She’s so lucky Miles was speechless for once in his life and did not shag her because she 100% would’ve gone for it had he said yes. Then she would’ve realised too late that James (her devoted, generous, rich, did I say rich) boyfriend would be long gone.

I actually felt bad for James when he started getting emotional when he was saying he wants the house and kids with her. She was only crying cos she realised what a close call it was and what a crappy thing that was to do to him. I have a lot of issues with James anyway, but I honestly don’t think she deserves him.

I thought Liv’s reaction to Digby and Inga was odd. They dated two years ago, and inga is a relatively new friend of hers. Why is she the gatekeeper of his dick like she’s had a whole other relationship since then?
especially since Liv has dated half the cast. Fair play to her but don’t begrudge someone else. If I recall it was Liv who broke up with Digby too. Maybe she’s realised he’s a decent guy and has some lingering feelings?

Reactions: 14
It was an interesting reaction from Liv especially as she has a past with getting with her mates exes and not caring about hurting their feelings.
I reckon if she was with Tristan at that time she wouldn’t have been arsed and told Inga to go for it.

Reactions: 13
I wish Julius would shut up and that earring Angus is wearing wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will Ruby turn up to stalk him?

I still don’t think Maeva will be happy. Not sure what it will take to make her happy to be honest. She’ll be all loved up with james for 5 minutes then start missing the drama.

Reactions: 7
This episode was boring but the next one looks like it’s getting interesting! I can’t quite understand the James / Maeva dynamic: she told him she’d offered herself to Miles and he didn’t really seem that bothered…

Liv seemed pretty catty in her language about Inga and Digby. Why do they not film the interesting stuff that happens at these parties?! Presumably the programme contributes to the cost of them, they film a couple of staged scenes early doors and then come back for a contrived aftermath chat. If Inga was all over, jumping on Digby why not film it?

The storyline with Maeva and James is the fakest thing I’ve seen. She’s always on the verge of smiling at the most dramatic bits, even James does it at times. Dire.

Reactions: 16
The storyline with Maeva and James is the fakest thing I’ve seen. She’s always on the verge of smiling at the most dramatic bits, even James does it at times. Dire.
Yeah when she "cried" at the end it was such bad acting. I think the whole story between miles her and James is fake

Reactions: 11
I can’t see why James would settle down with Maeva, it might be fun to have screaming matches constantly in your twenties but not for long beyond that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.