Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the show has had its day now. I’ve been watching old seasons on All4 and it felt much less contrived than it is now. Just been watching Millie’s dramatic announcement at the 20s party about Rosie sleeping with Hugo. “Here’s to friendship!” 🥂

Reactions: 19
Also Sophia Sassoon has two children now, if anyone remembers her? I thought she was one of the most beautiful women on it actually.

No Chloe Green doesn't count 😂
Yes, Sophia was/is really beautiful.

Reactions: 8
And this is why just before the end where they were showing the bridge and I thought they were gonna do an ending

Watching old made in chelsea there was so many red flags when it came to JP glad binky is happy now.

Reactions: 9
Watching old made in chelsea there was so many red flags when it came to JP glad binky is happy now.
I remember thinking that at the time those episodes aired. They were honestly as bad as each other as far as I can remember though - he was an immature child nowhere near ready for a serious relationship and she was almost obsessively pressuring him to make their relationship work when it was clear it never would - it was absolutely no shock when it didn't work out for them, neither of them were ready for the level of commitment Binky was expecting from their relationship but aside from that they were so poorly suited. I remember feeling quite sad for Binky when she announced being pregnant.

Reactions: 11
I remember thinking that at the time those episodes aired. They were honestly as bad as each other as far as I can remember though - he was an immature child nowhere near ready for a serious relationship and she was almost obsessively pressuring him to make their relationship work when it was clear it never would - it was absolutely no shock when it didn't work out for them, neither of them were ready for the level of commitment Binky was expecting from their relationship but aside from that they were so poorly suited. I remember feeling quite sad for Binky when she announced being pregnant.
Totally agree it was both people wanting different things from a relationship. Ya I felt the same when she announced the pregnancy

Reactions: 1
Totally agree it was both people wanting different things from a relationship. Ya I felt the same when she announced the pregnancy
Nothing for JP on her gram about Father’s Day - nor did she like his post about Father’s Day. They do follow each other though. Wonder if it’s strained at all. So glad she’s find happiness and got her little family. I always liked her.

Reactions: 4
i remember feeling pity for her too.

I felt in the lead up to falling pregnant she was desperate for the whole nuclear family Set up with JP. He mentioned being ready for that and I think it really struck a chord with her. IMO he said it to rope her in.

I remember thinking she’d gotten pregnant as a desperate attempt to fulfil that fantasy she had with JP. Such a foolish move, but then Binky never came across as super intelligent or self aware.

Binky is lucky in that she has money and connections behind her. I know a lot of young women who fall into the same misguided mindset (having a baby will fix things, having a baby will make him stay). It rarely works and if it does make him stay, it’s foundations built on sand. The man will leave in a lot of circumstances. Usually when he’s found someone else to cushion the fall.

I think her fiancé now isn’t the type of man she’d have gone for in the past necessarily. He isn’t super bulky and handsome the way the MIC cast tend to be. But hopefully she’s matured a bit now and can see why the JPs, Myttons etc of the world aren’t the type you want to be having babies or settling down with.

i remember feeling pity for her too.

I felt in the lead up to falling pregnant she was desperate for the whole nuclear family Set up with JP. He mentioned being ready for that and I think it really struck a chord with her. IMO he said it to rope her in.

I remember thinking she’d gotten pregnant as a desperate attempt to fulfil that fantasy she had with JP. Such a foolish move, but then Binky never came across as super intelligent or self aware.

Binky is lucky in that she has money and connections behind her. I know a lot of young women who fall into the same misguided mindset (having a baby will fix things, having a baby will make him stay). It rarely works and if it does make him stay, it’s foundations built on sand. The man will leave in a lot of circumstances. Usually when he’s found someone else to cushion the fall.

I think her fiancé now isn’t the type of man she’d have gone for in the past necessarily. He isn’t super bulky and handsome the way the MIC cast tend to be. But hopefully she’s matured a bit now and can see why the JPs, Myttons etc of the world aren’t the type you want to be having babies or settling down with.

Nothing for JP on her gram about Father’s Day - nor did she like his post about Father’s Day. They do follow each other though. Wonder if it’s strained at all. So glad she’s find happiness and got her little family. I always liked her.
I got the sense Binky was into JP a lot more than he ever liked her. She pushed for the relationship out of feelings for him, but I think he liked having “someone” there for him. One sided relationship, when they end, usually leave someone feeling a little embittered and takes a long time to heal from that hurt. I got the feeling it was JP who ended it.

Reactions: 6
I thought Jess was stunning too, so naturally beautiful
Jess was, I’ve seen her in person and she’s ruined her face. It looks a bit red/blotchy and puffy. I hope she lays off any further work because she was beautiful before.

I’ve seen Phoebe Lettice-Thompson (remember her?!) in person as well. She gave me and up-down look and definitely seemed as snooty as she came across on the show

Reactions: 10
Jess was, I’ve seen her in person and she’s ruined her face. It looks a bit red/blotchy and puffy. I hope she lays off any further work because she was beautiful before.

I’ve seen Phoebe Lettice-Thompson (remember her?!) in person as well. She gave me and up-down look and definitely seemed as snooty as she came across on the show
The one with the tacky nose ring 😂 funny enough that’s the face I remember her constantly doing!

Reactions: 3
Jess hangs out with Lottie Moss. I feel like they're both a chaotic mess.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.